KES Lighting Reviews

4.8
Based on 2,004 reviews
5 out of 5
Read KES Lighting Reviews
Lights arrived on time, well packaged and a fast delivery. Would use again.
Easy to order on line & prompt delivery. Plenty of choices at competitive prices.
Order and delivery fine. Have had the ceiling fans installed and very pleased.
Extremely happy with the service provided by KES Lighting. Not only did they give me the best price I could find for the Diyas Inina Waterfall Chandelier IL32775 but their communication throughout was excellent too. I have to give particular praise to Shane who was polite, professional and very helpful indeed. I will certainly be looking to order from them again!
Excellent service - fast delivery, good price and my light looks great.
Very professional service
Brilliant prompt service. Ceiling fan is excellent. One very satisfied customer.
We love the lights we ordered from KES Lighting, and were very happy with the customer service throughout this online purchase!
Very quick turnaround on my order next day delivery very helpful staff.
Very very happy with the service and the light. It's absolutely amazing and alot cheaper than elsewhere. Thank you so much .
good price well packed and fast delivery, couldn't ask for more
Anne was extremely helpful when I phoned to get advice. My order arrived promptly and was well packaged. The Hinkley Mime Wall Light has now finally been installed and looks beautiful in my study. The other wall lights look beautiful but have not yet been installed. This is the second time I've purchased from Kes lighting and would certainly shop with them again
Excellent service.
Delighted with my ceiling lights. They have given my new kitchen a great finish. Very good quality & excellent service from KES Lighting.
KES Lighting 5 star review on 2nd September 2021 KES Lighting 5 star review on 2nd September 2021
Very helpful, quick response to a spare part request and goods supplied, even though I did not expect to be able to source them. Could not recommend more.
First class service best price 👍 Absolutely stunning excellent service
Good lighting collections.
Great quality products at competitive prices.
KES Lighting 5 star review on 25th August 2021
Brilliant! - fabulous product, great communication and a very speedy service. Thank you
Communication was good. Lights arrived much quicker than I expected