KES Lighting Reviews

4.8
Based on 2,003 reviews
5 out of 5
Read KES Lighting Reviews
Very happy with my lighting
KES Lighting 5 star review on 19th May 2022
Beautiful light and great service
My light was out of stock and took a long time to be available, but Kes kept me informed of the situation throughout the wait. Now I have it I am so pleased with it.
Staff are excellent and very helpful, the products are responsibly priced.
Needed replacement lamp shade and they sorted it quickly.
Great place with lots of choice. Very friendly and helpful staff with a nice atmosphere.
Great service and even better products.
Gorgeous lamps
Great products and service
Efficient and professional service
Excellent service and quick delivery we love both the lights, they were very well packed and arrived in perfect condition. So thank you to all your team 👌👍🏼
Seems like a great company and very quick service. However, their photos make it difficult to choose the right light for your home. Often there is only one or two generic photos and we made a poor decision on ours. Foolishly I’d thrown away the boxes after assembling the lights as the electrician was a two week wait. We decided we wanted to return the lights, but this was refused and that’s £220 wasted.
The lights are better looking than the photos do justice. Delivery was really quick.
I have recently used KES lighting to supply almost all of our renovated house. They were professional, extremely fast on delivery and helpful every step of the way. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Excellent customer service and quick delivery. Beautiful product.
Competitive prices and Excellent service, couldn’t do enough for us! Will definitely buy from here again
KES Lighting 5 star review on 10th March 2022
Professional and excellent service , delighted with my lights , good quality and very stylish
Great service, great communication, item lovely, many thanks
Good service and excellent product. Would recommend
Fantasic service, Shane was brilliant at sorting our order and keeping us in formed on delivery. Beautiful lights purchased for numerous rooms.
KES Lighting 5 star review on 21st February 2022 KES Lighting 5 star review on 21st February 2022
KES Lighting is rated 4.82 based on 2,003 reviews