KES Lighting Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend KES Lighting

james@keslighting.co.uk

191, Newtown Road

How would you rate KES Lighting ?

"Very pleased with my purchase. Thankyou for quick delivery and very efficient service"
"The product arrived promptly and as advertised. Verg good quality light fitting with clear instructions, and I was pleasantly surprised to receive a follow up email checking that everything was OK. Thoroughly recommended!"
"Love my new light from Kes Lighting,Will send a photo when they are all fitted"
"Excellent service from this company, good price and delivered when said."
"Polite helpful staff with good product knowledge.We were delighted with our chandeliers we purchased .& would certainly return in the future.Many thanks."
"Fantastic service! Wow these guys are amazing, even phoned me up to check I was happy with my purchase! Lights are simply gorgeous and best price we could find x"
"Great Service and Products. Superb choice of lighting, my purchase was dispatched promptly and I received a text to inform me of delivery in advance. Packaging was excellent and all items received were undamaged - including the glass. Communication was excellent too with a confirmation email in addition to two more emails upon dispatch and delivery. Will definitely be using them again"
"Arrived on time and was as discribed on web page."
"Great service, will defo use again!"
"Fast delivery and a great item. Really good communication from the point of order to delivery."
"Ordered and received in Northern Ireland within a few working days, all good. I have the outdoor porch light installed and went for 2 subtle amber glow bulbs. Looks awesome. Customer service was pretty excellent too. Would buy from kes lighting again."
"Excellent service."
"Very impressed with the fast and efficient service and follow up customer care. Delivery on time. Light fitting looks stunning. Thank you to everyone at Kes Lighting"
"I bought several Elstead lights from Kes lighting, their customer service was excellent also they gave me the most competitive price. I would recommend highly. Kes lighting would be the first place I would go if I needed anymore lights in the future."
"Excellent Service and very competitive price, Saved 15% on my purchase. Thank you KES."
"Excellent customer service. Easy ordering . Well packaged items"
"Fantastic service, good prices and fast delivery. Highly recommended."
"Well packaged, received quickly. Very pleased with service."
"Staff are very helpful and informative. Lamps arrived on the arranged day and were extremely well packed, we found Kes Lighting amongst the best online retailers we have experienced. Strongly recommended."
"Amazing speedy service. Fabulous friendly customer centric service. Even followed up with an email once arrived to ensure all ok. Rate very highly and would use again every time."
KES Lighting is rated 4.85 based on 777 reviews