KES Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend KES Lighting
Read KES Lighting Reviews
I was impressed by the great customer service of KES lighting.
I have purchased the Diyas Esme 5 light table lamp. I had been searching for ages for a table lamp to match my ceiling lamp which I bought from another supplier almost 7 years ago. From start to finish the Customer Sales
KES Lighting 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Excellent service, very pleased.
The goods were very well packed, reality matched the photo.
Best service
Very helpful over phone and love the lights
Worth the long wait.
I found this company extremely helpful lots of emails from them keeping me up to date with my order that was initially out of stock but they managed to track one down & get it to me in my very tight deadline!!! Highly recommend them!
Hi, I absolutely adore the light I bought, its stunning, it arrived quick and all in one piece. However I had to pay 120 euro customs. I live in ROI. I know this has nothing to do with KES lighting but maybe but it should be taken into account if you are ordering from ROI.
Great experience. No delays, product exactly as per website description
Great price and nice straightforward and quick delivery. Looking forward to ordering more.
Lovely lights but one of them arrived broken. However, you helpfully said you would resolve so am awaiting replacement.
Fantastic service from KES. Bought a pair of beautiful Feiss diamond wall lights 3 years ago. Only got to install them last month. On opening the boxes, found one light had a manufacturing fault. KES arranged for item to be collected, free of charge, and returned to manufacturer for repair. Then returned it to me, free of charge.
KES Lighting 5 star review on 13th April 2021 KES Lighting 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Great quality products, as described and safely delivered as advised. We will be back.
Bits missing phoned customers service still await Parts I emailed again , still awaiting reply on missing parts Lights are good if I get the parts ???
Fast delivery, great price and great product.
Stunning ceiling fittings to go with four others I bought from KES recently. Designs - Spanish- are ahead of their times. Administration faultless.
Excellent service. Very good product.
thanks for the product. Cool product. Quite sleek
All went smoothly with our order, no cpmplaints!
KES Lighting is rated 4.83 based on 1,823 reviews