KES Lighting Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend KES Lighting

james@keslighting.co.uk

191, Newtown Road

How would you rate KES Lighting ?

Paula Brown
Verified Buyer
"Delivery very prompt and item (chandelier) undamaged and well packaged. Not installed due to lack of electrician(!) but great service and very well priced."
"The lights are great, I was worried they wouldn’t be bright enough to light up our patio area but they are. Definitely would recommend."
"Website very good. I found what I was looking for at a good price. Item arrived as advised by end of week."
Laurence Parker
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely superb service and a quality product [the envy of many visitors] One small 'criticism. - the fixing screws could benefit from being less basic - perhaps dome capping? the provided ones tend to spoil the 'classy' appearance the than that it looks incredible in our new conservatory. Highly recommend"
Susanne Andersen Smith
Verified Buyer
"easy to order, quick service and most importantly fast delivery."
"Very impressed. Great product range and prices. Fantastic service. The staff were very helpful, efficient, polite and patient. We ordered on Wed, they were dispatched the following day and we received the goods in France on the Monday. Brilliant!"
"Helpful customer service, good price and prompt delivery. Product arrived in good order and we are delighted with lanterns now they are installed."
"Excellent service. Efficient and speedy delivery. Will use again."
Sandra Harris
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and the light I bought is beautiful. Everyone has admired it. I've just ordered the floor light to go with it."
"The lights were perfect, exactly what I wanted and arrived on time"
"I have purchased from KES before, a chandelier that I love. We have since moved down South West area, so I couldn't get to the showroom. I have been trawling the Web for a shop that sold chandeliers, non in the area, and little choice on the web. I found what I was after by going back to KES, It was a good price, and arrived fast. I forgot to order the bulbs, so had to telephone and the assistant was brilliant, sorted it all out for me. Chandelier was well packed, and looks absolutely wonderful. Could have saved a few months of my life and gone back to them in the first place! Thank you KES Lighting, great service, lovely product, good price. Well Done!"
Ankita Keen
Verified Buyer
"after an unfortunate breakage in first delivery, replacement received in one piece with considerable better packaging. thank you .love my lamp."
Melody Wood
Verified Buyer
"Great product, easy to use website, excellent communication via email Great follow up to check everything was ok... which it was 😊"
"Great product, efficient service as didn’t have to wait too long for my product."
"Very speedy, able to extend lights. Helpful."
"Great easy order, quick delivery and communication and a great product."
"First rate no need to expand!"
Linda Dufton
Verified Buyer
"Lights in stock. Good Delivery in perfect condition . So far happy 😊"
"I have bought from KES twice now and both times have had great service & fast delivery. Most importantly the lights I bought were considerably cheaper than other sites and stores for the exact same products. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend."
Julie Elliott
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service - very helpful, knowledgeable staff -speedy delivery of ordered goods"
KES Lighting is rated 4.85 based on 612 reviews