KES Lighting Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend KES Lighting

james@keslighting.co.uk

191, Newtown Road

How would you rate KES Lighting?

"KES are prepared to go that bit further that make the ompany "special"."
Maureen Price
Verified Buyer
"Superb product; excellent value for money. Excellent choice too. Ordering was easy and the products were delivered within a couple of days."
"Excellent customer service from start to finish ... very fast delivery and a beautiful light .. Thankyou"
Diane Horton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service and delited with our franklite fizz light it looks amazing"
"Excellent quality lamp, super fast delivery. Unfortunately courier left parcel outside in rain otherwise 5 stars. Fortunately no damage done."
"Customer Service was brilliant. High quality product"
Dianne France
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service and a large range of lighting designs to choose from. I would certainly order from KES Lighting again."
"Disappointed to find out after I had placed order that the items I required were not in stock and could not be supplied until May"
"Fantastic experience, quick delivery and beautiful products, could not be happier!"
Alan Smith
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was prompt with good options to deliver to my home or local shop and well packed. Prices are reasonable. Instructions are a little vague but fairly easy to work out. Did email me offering help if needed. Would definitely buy from them again."
"Excellent service, competitive pricing and good follow-up."
"Wonderful customer service, fast delivery, really nice to deal with, will definitely buy from KES again!"
"Excellent prices & service. I ordered online & Reece was soon on the phone to make sure I had ordered the correct number of bulbs for my purchases, which I hadn't..doh. He altered my order then and there and now I have a beautiful set of lights, all of which have bulbs. Thanks Reece. NH"
"First class service, communication and prompt shipping. Many thanks!"
"Impressed by speed of delivery and excellent packing of items."
Richard Painter
Verified Buyer
"Quick and reliable delivery"
"Good product. Fast delivery..."
"great to deal with shipped quick great products"
Chantelle Barton
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful lights. Excellent customer service. Thank you!"
Stephen Webb
Verified Buyer
"The light fittings we ordered arrived promptly and are excellent, very good quality. Thank you ."
KES Lighting is rated 4.84 based on 552 reviews