KES Lighting Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend KES Lighting
"Have bought before from Kes, that’s why I have returned I have bought to ceiling lights good quality and half the price of other sites on the web. Would recommend and certainly use again"
"Kes Lighting kept me fully informed on where my order was and when it would be despatched. They followed up with an email to see if I was happy with it. Not had a chance to reply before now. We are very happy with our light"
"Delighted with the light fittings. They arrived on time and in tact. Well done to all at KES lighting."
"Lauren from KES Lighting was efficient and delivered our order on time, with no issues."
"Beautiful lights"
"Easy to navigate website, kept well updated on the progress of my light order. When it arrived it was extremely well packaged and was even better than shown on the website. Impressed and would recommend Kes Lighting."
"Bought ceiling and wall lights and they are gorgeous. So unusual and striking looking. The queeries I had before buying were answered quickly and professionally by Kes lighting and they couldn’t have been more accommodating when I collected my order. I would recommend this company."
"HI The light fitting arrived very quickly and is already up in my cloakroom and looks fantastic."
"Great service"
"From viewing the lamps to ordering to delivery was very easy and assisted by the sales advisor who answered my questions really fast for me. The 2 lamps look really lovely in my lounge and are outstanding in both quality and looks. Have had comments already about them and as to where I got them. Very pleased with everything to do with this company and thank you to all involved. A lovely professional service from start to finish. I would highly reccomend them"
"Great lights and delivered really quickly."
"Fantastic service Super fast delivery Will definitely use again"
"Very pleased with the service and delighted with my lights which are up and working perfectly. Thank you."
"Brilliant company to buy from . Bought a Diyas bask light which had cracks and blemishes in 93 of 120 crystals they replaced all of them instantly with no problem. We went on to buy another Diyas chandelier which was is perfect. I would definitely recommend this company to purchase light fittings etc. For quality and price ."
"Very good prompt service, highly recommend."
"Superb quality and and Lauren Foxall was very helpful throughout the sales process Arnie Cartwright"
"I would definitely recommend Kes Lighting, the staff were very helpful, the light fitting arrived on time, it was well packed. The quality was excellent, and easy to assemble and put up. Stunning. I would definitely use this company again."
"We are very happy with our purchase from KES, the price was right, the fitting came on time and it up.. The service is very good and we will use them again"
"We have used KES lighting several times and have always had fantastic customer service Would recommend highly"
"Great service and lights arrived on time. Staff was really helpful.Well pleased with the lights they look great.Deffo buy again"
KES Lighting is rated 4.85 based on 831 reviews