KES Lighting Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend KES Lighting
customer service
"Purchased a rise and fall light which turned out to be too big for our needs and so returned it in its original packaging. Took around a week for KES to verify the condition and confirm that it had never been fitted, but they then returned the full amount within a couple of days. Although I returned the item, I was nevertheless very appreciative of their service and would not hesitate to use them again. A very professional and customer centric organisation."
"Beautiful lights, very well packaged, arrived earlier than expected, all good!"
"My first £1,000 order went as planned. I then ordered a variety of lights for around £1,100 for the rest of our project and with no reason given they have decided not to honour any of the order and have refused so far to provide any reason why they are unable to fulfill it. Appalling customer service."
"Item was a good price and delivered on time. Hope it's easy to install."
"Service excellent"
"Excellent advice and customer service- thank you"
"Fantastic turnaround, and great quality light at a reasonable price *****"
"Very happy with service, excellent communication, Lamps are beautiful, very pleased."
"Service was very good except for the delay in order confirmation which only occurred after my follow-up more that 24 hours after payment had been made."
"Customer service is brilliant. Beautiful Art Deco-style porch light. Easy from start to finish - easy ordering, great customer service, parcel came just as promised, easy instructions, and I installed the light myself in a matter of minutes. Again, customer service is fantastic. Thank you for a great product and outstanding service. Thanks!"
"Great company to deal with. Good service good value for money."
"Excellent and swift service and they kept me informed throughout the purchase of my bedroom lights.This is my third purchase."
"I’m really happy with my new light fitting. The price was good, delivery was good and Kes lighting kept me updated at all times."
"Service excellent and professional. Staff very friendly and made sure that the light had been received in good order."
"Great quality light fitting purchased and quick, efficient delivery. Excellent company."
"Service from start to finish was brilliant."
"I couldn't complete my purchase online but a member of your staff completed the transaction over the phone very efficiently. Light not yet installed but looks good."
"Product was excellent quality, very reasonably priced. Easy to install and looks great! Would definitely recommend."
"Excellent quality Lamp and excellent personal service by Kes - would definitely use them again - pleasure to deal with them"
KES Lighting is rated 4.86 based on 1,008 reviews