KES Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend KES Lighting
Read KES Lighting Reviews
Well priced product and excellent service. I would definitely use KES Lighting again.
Visited the Bedworth shop on 25 March, having pre-arranged the visit (COVID). Our mouths were hanging open in wonder as we walked to the shop entrance past the fantastic window display of Crystal chandeliers. We had pre-chosen the SCHULLER light that we wanted, but after advice from KES staff that our choice was not compatible with the 45 degree slope of the vaulted ceiling we changed our choice to an equally fantastic DIYAS ININA tall crystal chandelier. We were given complementary cups of coffee while we made our choice of 2 lights. The DIYAS light arrived a few days ago and installation will be done by a local electrician in a few days time. The second light which we chose should be delivered in approx 3 weeks - we were advised of this delay at the time of purchase. Overall, a very satisfying experience & we would strongly recommend KES lighting to any prospective purchaser of high-quality lighting. Many thanks to all of your staff.
It was a pleasure to deal with you. I had a lot of contact with Shane who went out of his way to find what I wanted I will certainly use you again.
I think their stock is great and they are very friendly and responsive but I really need more help with delivery dates - it is too vague to use for lighting which always requires an electrician to get involved, so difficult to plan a project.
Efficient and effective service at a reasonable price
You showed the light with coloured Ideal Lux Rain colour 105277 crystal ceiling light with red, green yellow blue and clear crystals and that is what I thought I was purchasing, however my light has come with all clear crystals. I do not like it, I could have bought a clear crystal light from any local shop. Still in box I would like to return it as it is not what I purchased.
Great company, cheapest price I could find on-line. Fast delivery.
Your web site was informative and easy to use. The selection of lighting was excellent with a wide variation of styles and prices. Having ordered 2 wall lights they arrived as promised, were well packed, in good order and as described. I would certainly recommend your company to friends and family. Thank you.
Really beautiful ceiling light, perfect for our house, thank you
Very helpful when I 'phoned, fast delivery. Will use again.
All round positive, absolutely fabulous light, and very quick efficient delivery.
Fantastic service
KES Lighting 5 star review on 10th May 2021
Excellent service, well packaged lovely light. Would highly recommend.
The lady on the phone was extremely helpful and very friendly. The item was out of stock but as I was a bit disappointed, she was able to take the order and arrange for it to be delivered the following month. Thank you so much.
very helpful.
All my communication with the staff of Kes Lighting was by phone. The person I spoke with regarding my order was helpful and efficient with s friendly manner. There was some delay in my order being sent and each time when I phoned to enquire regarding when my lamp would arrive I was pleased to hear a helpful and professional person who kept in in the picture as to why there was a hold up and reassured me all was under contro!. If I had not had such good communication from Kes staff I would otherwise have cancelled my order. Now the lamp has arrived and I am highly delighted with it and also with the service I received from your personal there. Thank you so much.
The website and ordering was very quick and easy. The customer service was exceptional and the delivery super quick
Excellent service from start to the finish. Absolutely love the new light in my hallway
KES Lighting 5 star review on 4th May 2021
range of products and customer service brilliant definitely went the extra mile very impressed
Attractive light at a reasonable price. Arrived when that said it would.
KES Lighting is rated 4.83 based on 1,848 reviews