Keppel Dentistry Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Keppel Dentistry

About Keppel Dentistry: WELCOME TO KEPPEL DENTISTRY

World-leading dentistry that will give you confidence in your smile.

“Once you’ve experienced how dentistry can be at Keppel, you’ll never want to go anywhere else.”

Tom Keppel and his team offer world-leading dentistry, set within a friendly, relaxed atmosphere.

The team will take the time to make sure you understand what is happening before, during and after your treatment, but they really shine when you’re in the chair. They’ll make you feel comfortable and informed whether you’re with them for a check-up or in the chair for a three-hour procedure.

If you’re nervous or anxious they are compassionate and happy to take things at your pace. In short, they’re happy to do whatever they can to help you have a healthy confident smile. They take care of you from the moment you walk through the door, making sure you feel sufficiently comfortable so you can raise any oral health issues without fear of embarrassment.

To experience the Keppel Dentistry difference in our purpose built practice, just five-minutes’ walk from Sutton station, call us on 020 3733 3698.

bm@keppeladvanceddentistry.co.uk

1 Cedar RoadSuttonSurrey

Tell us how Keppel Dentistry made you happy

"The practice is very pleasent and friendly"
(Keppel Dentistry) -
"The service given is great and the staff are always friendly which makes you feel very welcome."
(Keppel Dentistry) -
"The whole team are lovely and welcoming, Tom has been my dentist for years. The only dentist I trust."
(Keppel Dentistry) -
"Hygienist always does a great job"
"Excellent customer care"
(Keppel Dentistry) -
"Good customer care. The staff appear to really care about the patient experience."
(Keppel Dentistry) -
"I have been coming here for many years because the service is freindly and efficient."
(Keppel Dentistry) -
"Always very efficient professional friendly local service..."
(Keppel Dentistry) -
"Sorted all my teeth out and implant put in"
(Keppel Dentistry) -
"Everyone is very helpful and pleased to see you. Surgery is Clean and modern."
(Keppel Dentistry) -
"Free consultation for Invisalign. Met with Tom who explained the whole process and how it would work. I was a sent a digital video which showed what my teeth would look like at the end. I had amazing care throughout my treatment and cannot reccommend invisalign and Tom enough, I am so pleased with the results. Thank you"
(Keppel Dentistry) -
"as usual Tom did a great job with some fillings colour matching is excelent as is his choice of music."
(Keppel Dentistry) -
"Always made to feel welcome as evertone is so very friendly, and Tom is so good at his job and makes me feel comfortable."
(Keppel Dentistry) -
"Very pleased with the service, I have been coming here for years. Wonderful service and staff."
(Keppel Dentistry) -
"Ive been a patient of Tom"s for quite a number of years and the experience is always friendly and professional. Thoroughly recommend"
(Keppel Dentistry) -
"I had a hygiene appointment with Nina. She was fantastic."
(Keppel Dentistry) -
"After shopping around for some time, i am happy i came here for my invisalign the staff and treatment progress has been amazing. Everything was broken down step by step which was great, id highly recommend friends coming here"
(Keppel Dentistry) -
"EXcellent denist as a nervous patient i was reassured and felt relaxed. All the staff are great and i recieved excellent value for money. I would very highly recommend this practice."
(Keppel Dentistry) -
"Professional and friendly. Thank you."
(Keppel Dentistry) -
"No waiting, happy and kind team."
Keppel Dentistry is rated 4.88 based on 24 reviews