Kent Motoring World Reviews

06AM
6AM

Tell us how Kent Motoring World made you happy

Telephone
"I visited Kent Motoring World a few weeks back as i was looking for my first car. They had a great selection of vehicles but i was really undecided on what would suit me best. One of the guys called Tom asked about my preferences and what i needed it for. He showed me a BMW 1 series and a Audi A1. I ended up going with the BMW, it was clean, had full service history and no faults. I've been driving it since and have loved it! Reasonable prices, great service and good selection of cars. Would highly recommend!"
Are you Kent Motoring World? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Kent Motoring World receives. Reply Free
"Excellent service, cars are spot on with prices!!!"
"Saw Kent Motoring Worlds selection of vehicles online & i was attracted by their variety of minis. ironically i fell in love with my white Fiat 500. Thanks for your patience guys :) great job!"
"So pleased with service at Kent Motoring World, purchased a silver mini last week, thank you!!"
"Not long ago I have visited Kent Motoring World to have a look for my sons first car, we wasn’t planning on buying any car as we had lots to look at first. What a great choice of cars they have and all for a good price, we came across one car that stood out to me,my husband and my son the most and it was a white polo 1.4 61 reg, maybe spent over an hour on that one car looking around checking everything and it was all in very good condition. Lovely gentleman Wayne asked if we would like to have a look at the paperwork and we did, it had plenty of service history, mot till next year and hpi checks. Took the car for a test drive and it was perfect for my son! Next thing - we payed and was gone in 15 min straight after the test drive! What a lovely experience we had there! Definitely would recommend :) Many Thanks"
"I bought a Vauxhall Astra 1.6 Turbo from this motor trader on the 15th September 18. I later found that the Turbo was broken, which I was not told by the trader at the point of sale, despite it being advertised as a car with a Turbo. I have informed Trading Standards that the car is not fit for purpose iaw The Consumers Rights Act 2015 and have written to the Trader requesting a full / partial refund of the cost to replace the Turbo. I received a very curt / rude reply from the Trader refusing to offer any compensation. Do not buy from this garage!!!"
"if you want to be punked then this is the company for you. I drove 200 miles to see a car they were selling. I called to let them know I was interested in a car they advertised. I asked for address and told them I was on my way. I looked at it, liked it and asked if I could test drive it. I was told that I could only test drive it if I was buying it...complete con artist and a time waster. why would I drive all that way, sit on a motor way for hours to look at the colour of a car, complete joker"
Kent Motoring World is rated 3.86 based on 7 reviews