Kapow, Kingston Upon Hull Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Kapow, Kingston Upon Hull

How would you rate Kapow, Kingston Upon Hull ?

"Love this place so much I even applied for a job there! I'm a movie and music trivia person so this place is heaven with all the merchandise. The retro games and accessories are also really unique and fantastic. I have purchased a couple of large photo frames from here too for my posters which didn't disappoint. The staff are great to have a laugh with and always acknowledge me which is nice. There are so many things to choose from. I always make sure I look in here even if I don't buy anything. Really fun place if you're a movie or music lover."
Kapow, Kingston Upon Hull is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews