Kahuku Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kahuku
Read Kahuku Reviews
Amazingly comfortable flip flops, I am definitely converted from slip ons! I will be ordering again 😊
Comfortable footwear in a range of colours and prices
It’s a pity the flip flops I bought are not as good as previous years
I ordered the wrong size by mistake but no one has answered my email. Have always been so pleased with the company before as I have several other pairs. Please get in contact to say how to return the pair I have and get the correct size .
Slipped on straight away ,fitted really well
Absolutely delighted. Colourful, comfy what more can a girl ask for
So comfy !! Perfect sizing. Will be buying more colours
Love your flip flops. We have them on nearly every colour. Super comfy & great value
Great flip flops,lovely and soft under foot and fab colour
I wasn’t sure about ordering them as sometimes you don’t always get what company’s show you BUT I absolutely love my flip flops they are so comfy it is like walking on sand and they are so pretty I will definitely buy more in different colours 😊
I ordered 2 different styles but received 2 of the same!! As I do like the style I’ve kept them
I love these flip flops I’ve bought before they fit to size there extremely comfortable and the price is great too.
Now have bought 5 pairs. They are great. Thank you.
I ordered two pair of slippers and made a mistake and didn't put the right size down ,but e- mailed you the same day and then three days after that to change the order size and asked you to let me know you received this e- mail but never heard a word and you mailed the wrong size ,then I sent them back and asked you to exchange them to a size 9 and send them back but you just refunded my money instead of sending me two size 9 ,I wrote on the return slip to do that and you never did and I wasn't sure to reorder not knowing if you finally noticed I wanted u to send a new size still waiting to see so I didn't receive 4 pairs instead of 2
I am still waiting for someone to contact me about an incorrect error. I have sent 2 contact forms and no one has responded. Very disappointing customer service - shame as the product is excellent! Am unable to make contact by telephone as the number just cancels when dialed.
Love them, superb quality and comfort!
Sandals are the best. Lightweight,colorful, and totally comfortable. Thank you.
Gorgeous flip flops, very well made and really comfy, I'll be ordering another pair definately.
Great flip flops to remind us of our time in Hawaii
Great flip flops, stylish and just a little different, like the canvas toe posts as I can’t wear the rubber ones, love them!!
Kahuku is rated 4.64 based on 97 reviews