Kahuku Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kahuku
4.8
Based on 213 reviews
Read Kahuku Reviews
These flipflops are really excellent and the price is brilliant my favourite pair to wear, my friends ask where i got them from, i love them, very well made and very strong 🙏💪
Love these flip flops so comfortable, lovely colours will be ordering more.
This is the second pair of Kahuku's i have bought. Absolutely love them so will be buying more.Very comfortable, good value for money,so will be buying more,also got friends to order and loved them to.Thank you one happy customer. 😊
I bought these for my husband as he prefers the material between his toes & not the rubber so these are perfect. The website caught my eye, very well designed & a really good selection of flip flops, ordering was very straight forward & delivery quick, highly recommended.
Looked big to start but they fit beautifully and are so comfortable- I will probably buy more in a different colour
Very pleased with my purchase they are really comfortable
Thank you for my lovely kahukus and first class service
I absolutely love my flip flops bought 4 pairs and will be buying more. They are well made and super comfy.
Bought these for my partner. They were as advertised. Good colour, well made and comfortable. Great value for money
Good quality products & quick efficient service. Would highly recommend
Fab service and fab flip flops, really comfy.
Comfort with style. Great summer colour. Fit perfect
How comfy are these. I suffer with osteoarthritis in my feet a relief from uncomfortable footwear for the summer
I just love this flip flops.
Lovely sandals
Excellent quality true size will definitely be ordering again
I bought 3 pairs in different colours on sale price which was a bargain, 3 pairs of really comfy flip flops for £30. Absolutely love them, nice thick sole and soft toe piece. Very highly recommended
They are very nice and comfortable I will be ordering more
Amazing, good quality flip flops, bought 3 pairs, different colours and we love them.
Prompt service very comfortable