Kahuku Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kahuku
Read Kahuku Reviews
I ordered two pair of slippers and made a mistake and didn't put the right size down ,but e- mailed you the same day and then three days after that to change the order size and asked you to let me know you received this e- mail but never heard a word and you mailed the wrong size ,then I sent them back and asked you to exchange them to a size 9 and send them back but you just refunded my money instead of sending me two size 9 ,I wrote on the return slip to do that and you never did and I wasn't sure to reorder not knowing if you finally noticed I wanted u to send a new size still waiting to see so I didn't receive 4 pairs instead of 2
I am still waiting for someone to contact me about an incorrect error. I have sent 2 contact forms and no one has responded. Very disappointing customer service - shame as the product is excellent! Am unable to make contact by telephone as the number just cancels when dialed.
Love them, superb quality and comfort!
Sandals are the best. Lightweight,colorful, and totally comfortable. Thank you.
Gorgeous flip flops, very well made and really comfy, I'll be ordering another pair definately.
Great flip flops to remind us of our time in Hawaii
Great flip flops, stylish and just a little different, like the canvas toe posts as I can’t wear the rubber ones, love them!!
Bit disappointed. I bought a few pairs last year and they all had the recycled soles. These two pairs I bought just have foam (or something that looks/feels like foam) soles. Back to Gumbies for me! Sorry Kahuku!
Thank youfor my flip flops thay are amazing I will order more
Comfy, nicely made - really like them
we love the flip flops and use them all of the time, we also received them in just a couple of days, I was impressed.
Thank you I bought over 200.00 dollars last fall and gave them out as xmas presents to the family and they loved them.
love the product ,but it took 2 weeks to receive them which I feel you could do better , like I said love the slippers ,da kind .!!
Excellent. Love the flip flops. Definitely recommend.
Very comfortable, quick service
My size was out of stock. Please make more 12 and 13 mens
Very fast shipping. Great flip flops. Highly recommend.
One of the flip flops was falling apart as soon as I received it. I called the next day and customer service sent me a new pair and a return label to return the damaged flip flop. I did try it on just to see how co.fortable it was and I'll probably end up purchasing another one for my wife too.
Flip Flops were very nice and worth the $20 paid. Shipping just took a few days and we were very satisfied with the customer service at Kahuku and the flip flops themselves. Only issue was that the mens flip flops had the proper size footbed for my size 10 feet but the front attachment point (the one that goes between your big and 2nd toe) was about 1/4" too far back so although the footbed was the right size, my foot was positioned a bit back from where it should be and this caused my heel to hang off the back of the footbed a bit and left a bit too much room in front of my toes. my wife's flip flop (size 9) fit her perfectly. Wish I'd ordered one size up to accomodate for the odd position of the attachment point for the top webbing.
They are a little bit thin but other than that I really like how sorry they feel on my feet.
Kahuku is rated 4.71 based on 84 reviews