Kahuku Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kahuku
Read Kahuku Reviews

01202699509

Tell us how Kahuku made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Thank youfor my flip flops thay are amazing I will order more
Comfy, nicely made - really like them
we love the flip flops and use them all of the time, we also received them in just a couple of days, I was impressed.
Thank you I bought over 200.00 dollars last fall and gave them out as xmas presents to the family and they loved them.
love the product ,but it took 2 weeks to receive them which I feel you could do better , like I said love the slippers ,da kind .!!
Excellent. Love the flip flops. Definitely recommend.
Very comfortable, quick service
My size was out of stock. Please make more 12 and 13 mens
Very fast shipping. Great flip flops. Highly recommend.
One of the flip flops was falling apart as soon as I received it. I called the next day and customer service sent me a new pair and a return label to return the damaged flip flop. I did try it on just to see how co.fortable it was and I'll probably end up purchasing another one for my wife too.
Flip Flops were very nice and worth the $20 paid. Shipping just took a few days and we were very satisfied with the customer service at Kahuku and the flip flops themselves. Only issue was that the mens flip flops had the proper size footbed for my size 10 feet but the front attachment point (the one that goes between your big and 2nd toe) was about 1/4" too far back so although the footbed was the right size, my foot was positioned a bit back from where it should be and this caused my heel to hang off the back of the footbed a bit and left a bit too much room in front of my toes. my wife's flip flop (size 9) fit her perfectly. Wish I'd ordered one size up to accomodate for the odd position of the attachment point for the top webbing.
They are a little bit thin but other than that I really like how sorry they feel on my feet.
Very satisfied with the speed of getting the product
Very quick service and the most comfortable flip flops I have had for years
Good- wish they were thicker.
Awesome sandals
Loves them all great flippys
My wife wears reef Roxy rainbow flippy’s but she recently purchased your shoes/flippys and absolutely loves them Will buy more
Great product. Comfortable and durable
Love them - they are so comfortable. Now have four pairs and will be buying more!
Kahuku is rated 4.79 based on 76 reviews