justadventurenepal.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend justadventurenepal.com

Tell us how justadventurenepal.com made you happy

"I live local to their office in Aldershot and popped in a few months ago to see if they could arrange some trekking for 3 of us on a planned Nepal trip. What a great decision that was! We are just back this week from Nepal. I can't praise Mutchetra and justadventurenepal enough. He and his team really looked after the three of us. From the start with a warm welcome at the Airport he kept in touch with us throughout our stay. Nice first couple of days in KTM with a guide and driver provided. When the weather at Lukla Airport twice scuppered our plans for a Gokyo Lakes trek, he came up trumps at a moments notice and arranged porter, guide and transport to Langtang (our alternative choice) the following morning. Again, whilst on that trek we decided to stay a few days longer as we were having such a great time which didn't phase him at all. When back in KTM, our refunds for the Lukla flights were waiting and all additional trekking days and extra hotel days were covered. Top service! I am glad I popped into the shop that day, glad I used them and really happy to recommend them. If I am lucky enough to get another trip out to Nepal I will definitely be using them again. James."
"All is good except for no hot water in the last tea house in Lukla. Many thanks for the orange bags. Only complaint is the coach with poor air-conditioning in Kathmandu which was later changed to a better one. Thanks again."
"Excellent Annapurna Foothills trip in October 2018. Organisation and hotels were brilliant. And the trekking experience was amazing. Can't wait to return!!!"
"I found the whole team very professional throughout our trek, both before during and after! We had a great guide & Porter. When there looked like a problem flying to Lukla they quickly laid on an alternative trek....which we didn’t need in the end. We found the company very thoughtful from the time the trek was booked till the return flights home. This was a very personal service & both my daughter & myself would have no doubts about recommending justadventurenepal 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👏👏👏👏"
justadventurenepal.com is rated 4.75 based on 4 reviews