Just Beauty Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Just Beauty

How would you rate Just Beauty?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Just Beauty in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Think the product they sent me is a fake. I have used the same product for years and this was on 'special offer' but it didn't smell like the product I know and love. To top it off my face reacted in red welts after using it. Not good. I wished I had paid the full price now on a legitimate website. Good Skincare is worth the money"
"REAL FAKE WEBSITE. THEY TOOK OVER 80 POUNDS AND I GOT NOTHING, NOT EVEN A TRACKING NUMBER!! I AM GLAD I IDNT ORDER MORE THAN THAT. YOU CAN KEEP THE ORDER. LIARS AND SCAMMERS!!!"
Jonathan Oliver
Unverified Reviewer
"Such an awesome experiance"
Just Beauty is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews