Just Beauty Reviews

alessandro@hsnf.co.uk

Unit4 Pembroke Studios 139-141 Pembroke Road

Category:
Beauty Products

How would you rate Just Beauty?

"Never buy nothing from just beauty from eBay. They advertised SO Dry+ kit for bargain. I was sent automated message to my eBay account estimate delivery is 26/04/2018. I came back home all I got was a missed card left by courier that my parcel is left in my hallway a safe place in front of my door with no parcel left at my door. I tried tracking my parcel during the weekend. It said it is sent to borehamwood service centre. I sent several messages to eBay reporting about not receiving parcel but on my eBay account it says delivered to my address. EBay advised me to speak directly to seller just beauty. In reporting this to a staff member. They have been very rude to me over the phone. Making me feel like I am a liar, like I lied that I did receive it when in fact I am still messaging just beauty everyday. When in fact I spoke to few staff members from yodel. They apologized and said that the driver was wrong to leave it in a hallway as it isn't a safe place to leave parcel. Yodel even promised to reimburse just beauty for driver's incompetent. As a first time buyer I have been made out to being a liar by just beauty staff. When in fact April 2018 i bought over 10items on eBay from different seller at same time when I paid this company. Other sellers have managed to delivery my items to me safely without no hassle. They have even dropped positive feedback. I don't have 1 negative feedback review from no other sellers since I have ever been on eBay for 11years. I feel cheated quick to take my money and not deliver the product I paid for in the first place. They refusing to replace it or to give me refund.. FIRST TIME BUYER THEY ARE CON ARTIST, RUDE, ARROGANT. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE BUYING ANYTHING FROM THEM. YOU WILL PAY FOR ITEM NOT RECEIVE. THEY WILL LIE IT HAS BEEN DELIVERED TO YOU AND SCAM YOU OUT OF UR MONEY."
Are you Just Beauty? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Just Beauty receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now
"Think the product they sent me is a fake. I have used the same product for years and this was on 'special offer' but it didn't smell like the product I know and love. To top it off my face reacted in red welts after using it. Not good. I wished I had paid the full price now on a legitimate website. Good Skincare is worth the money"
"REAL FAKE WEBSITE. THEY TOOK OVER 80 POUNDS AND I GOT NOTHING, NOT EVEN A TRACKING NUMBER!! I AM GLAD I IDNT ORDER MORE THAN THAT. YOU CAN KEEP THE ORDER. LIARS AND SCAMMERS!!!"
"Such an awesome experiance"
Just Beauty is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews