Junk Clear Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Junk Clear Ltd
I have used Junk Clear many times over the years. Provide a great polite service, always arrive on time. Highly recommended.
Good quality service Thank you
Timeous and flexible. Highly recommend
Great service from this excellent team, always polite, on time and get the job done. We recommend their services to everyone and have used them personally aswell. They are just a call away and we know we can always rely on Junk Clear.
Very professional and helpful. Booked a clearance and they collected the next day.
A Tennant had left my property in a bad state. I was given a very reasonable quote for the removal of rubbish from the outside of my house. Rubbish was removed quickly and efficiently, I was very impressed with the service I received and would definitely use Junk Clear again. Highly recommend!
Excellent service. We have used junk clear for many years and have found them to be extremely reliable and professional.
Excellent price, excellent service plus friendly helpful staff. I would highly recommend.
Fantastic job by Sam and his crew. So impressed with speed from quote to job done. Polite, friendly and liked our cat! Thank you so much. Kim
Great service, arrived at agreed time, good contact pre visit and staff were very friendly and efficient. Really good process.
We regularly use JunkClear for our trade waste. Lovely guys and highly recommended.
Absolutely amazing company, extremely helpful to our small business. Collection times are sooner than expected, I would highly recommend. Jay Green - Farleigh Medical
Junk clear were fantastic. They were polite, friendly, and honest. I made the mistake of hiring a big company previously and was badly let down - Junk Clear swooped in and saved the day! I will only ever call Junk Clear in the future.
Great service. Easy to set up. Good communication.
Very efficient and helpful. Would definitely recommend them and reuse their service
Brilliant fast , reliable service and extremely responsive. Thanks
Great service.. Was let down by another company called at lunchtime was here early afternoon. highly recommend
We have used Junk Clear on several occasions. They always been able to arrange collection quickly and they are polite, courteous and very helpful. We think their pricing is very fair and they are a pleasure to do business with. In the past we have hired skips, but Junk Clear's Wait and Load service is excellent and is now our first choice. We will be using them again in the near future.
Very well run business. Professional in both office and in the field. Guys clearing rubbish arrived on time and were efficient, courteous and thorough. Left site clean and tidy.
We have used Junk Clear quite a few times now for jobs privately and on behalf of our clients. They have always been very professional and their pricing is very fair. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend them as they do a great job.
Thank you for the 5* review , its always lovely to hear how happy people are with our service
Junk Clear Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 41 reviews