The Juniper Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Juniper Club
Read The Juniper Club Reviews

About The Juniper Club:

It's a Gin thing!
We are an online store full of Craft Gins, Top Notch Tonics and fantastic garnishes to make an all round amazing G&T experience.
Buy yourself some lovely Gin or treat someone else with a gift!

Tell us how The Juniper Club made you happy
delivery was quick but didnt send the right gin soo a bit pointless
As per our email, we are happy to sort this issue with you but would appreciate you letting us know how the order was incorrect. We have received no correspondence from you prior to this online review! Thanks
Paid for 24 hour next day delivery, taking into account the bank holiday but item did not arrive until a day later. Got the 24hour delivery as I would be working the rest of the week so now have to sort out redelivery for next week. The price of my item is better than I found it on Amazon but if I pay extra for something, I really do want it when I want it
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Neither us nor Royal Mail guarantee that Tracked 24 will arrive within 24 hours, it is an expected timeframe - but not doable 100% of the time. This information is on the shipping section of our website and on Royal Mail.

We are genuinely sorry that your item did not turn up 'when you wanted it', frankly Royal Mail are doing an amazing job delivering items that people cannot easily access in the current climate.

If this is your biggest problem of the day then I would consider you are having a slightly better time of it than a large proportion of the population.

Please stay safe.