The Juniper Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Juniper Club
Read The Juniper Club Reviews

About The Juniper Club:

It's a Gin thing!
We are an online store full of Craft Gins, Top Notch Tonics and fantastic garnishes to make an all round amazing G&T experience.
Buy yourself some lovely Gin or treat someone else with a gift!

Tell us how The Juniper Club made you happy
This company is brilliant. Fabulous selection, great prices and quick delivery. Just received my 3rd delivery in 6 months. This should tell you how fantastic I think they are and that I also drink too much.
The Juniper Club 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Brilliant service - the team dealt with my order efficiently and made helpful suggestions. Delivery quick and straightforward. Will definitely use again.
Very efficient delivery. I was restocking my gin cupboard so have some regulars but really looking forward to trying the new gins recommended by the Juniper Club. Thank you for excellent service.
Thanks very much, another great order and delivery of pone of my favourite gins...... Monterey
Great service and the personal card was a nice touch. Looking forward to the Full Moon gin!
Item received promptly, well-packaged and as per description. Very happy with the service received.
Fabulous service as always. Beautifully packaged so I hear from the happy recipient!
The store very kindly allowed me to click and collect as I was local. They have an amazing selection and are always my go to for gifts when open!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The Juniper Club. Fantastic gins, and fantastic customer service. Highly recommended. CHEERS!
Awesome product range, good prices, quick delivery.. will certainly be ordering again..
delivery was quick but didnt send the right gin soo a bit pointless
As per our email, we are happy to sort this issue with you but would appreciate you letting us know how the order was incorrect. We have received no correspondence from you prior to this online review! Thanks
Perfect, delivery was on time and with no issues. Thank you very much!
Very easy ordering and quick delivery. A nice touch with a hand written personal card inside.
Great to be able to buy local, even when in lockdown, and so much choice !
Our family love the Papillon Gin
Excellent service my order arrived less than 48 hours after ordering , will definitely use again and recommend t9 friends and family .
Excellent, fast service
Excellent service and delivery; kept me up to date at all stages of the order.
Very helpful with my order when I messed up! Would definitely recommend to any gin lovers.
Order not received yet I'm hoping it will arrive before Christmas and then I wll send my review. So none of the below apply
Amazing service, especially considering how close it is to Christmas. Thank you and well done 👍
The package arrived very quickly well protected in a stiff cardboard box. There was a nice personal note on a postcard inside.
I will be buying from this company for sure. Their selection is the best I've ever seen. I bought five miniatures. It's a great idea to taste before you buy.
The Juniper Club is rated 4.93 based on 522 reviews