The Juniper Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Juniper Club
Read The Juniper Club Reviews

About The Juniper Club:

It's a Gin thing!
We are an online store full of Craft Gins, Top Notch Tonics and fantastic garnishes to make an all round amazing G&T experience.
Buy yourself some lovely Gin or treat someone else with a gift!

Tell us how The Juniper Club made you happy
Perfect, delivery was on time and with no issues. Thank you very much!
Very easy ordering and quick delivery. A nice touch with a hand written personal card inside. Great to be able to buy local, even when in lockdown, and so much choice !
Our family love the Papillon Gin
Excellent service my order arrived less than 48 hours after ordering , will definitely use again and recommend t9 friends and family .
Excellent, fast service
Excellent service and delivery; kept me up to date at all stages of the order.
Very helpful with my order when I messed up! Would definitely recommend to any gin lovers.
Amazing service, especially considering how close it is to Christmas. Thank you and well done 👍
The package arrived very quickly well protected in a stiff cardboard box. There was a nice personal note on a postcard inside. I will be buying from this company for sure. Their selection is the best I've ever seen. I bought five miniatures. It's a great idea to taste before you buy.
Cracking range and service. Many thanks and I will definitely be ordering from you again.
Great service, posted to London with in 2 days of purchase. My son and his wife were very pleased with their gift. We will be back when we next come to Cornwall. Thanks
Lovely gift purchased, and delivery was prompt and on time.
The personal touch was very much appreciated alongside the super speedy delivery. Many thanks!!
Super efficient, fair price, thank you very much.
Absolutely great service! Best prices on the gins I could find! Parcel arrived quickly in good and safe packaging, with a handwritten note to say thank you for the order!! Outstanding communication throughout the process! Will definitely be ordering again!
Very speedy, personal service even for a tiny order. Many thanks
Great little shop stocked with so many gins, I was spoiled for choice. Great delivery service too, bottle was packed incredibly well and arrived quickly.
Bought a selection of miniature gins as a present. Super quick delivery. Will definitely use again.
Lovely company to deal with. Super fast delivery and well packaged items. Will definitely use them again
Fantastic Black Friday prics. Very quick delivery and extremely well packaged will definitely order again.
The Juniper Club is rated 4.93 based on 534 reviews