JTS Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend JTS Solicitors
Read JTS Solicitors Reviews

About JTS Solicitors:

JTS Solicitors are a niche criminal practice based in Hale in Cheshire. We represent our clients in all areas of criminal law including driving offences, fare evasion taxi licensing, regulatory offences and education law.

james@jtssolicitors.com

156 Ashley Road

Tell us how JTS Solicitors made you happy
JTS solicitors provide an efficient, professional service. They were easy to contact and responded to my enquiries quickly by phone or email. They brought resolution to my case and provided me with updates regularly. James was supportive and made me feel less anxious at a very stressful time in my life. I will always use this firm in the future if the need to do so arises.
I arrived at court yesturday in relation to my child struggling to attend school due to her mental health and the duty solicitor James had a chat with me and then he said he would represent me and my case got squashed because of him so thanks.
Such a lovely guy explained everything to me and what outcomes would be possible.
JTS Solicitors is rated 4.97 based on 34 reviews