JTS Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend JTS Solicitors
Read JTS Solicitors Reviews

About JTS Solicitors:

JTS Solicitors are a niche criminal practice based in Hale in Cheshire. We represent our clients in all areas of criminal law including driving offences, fare evasion taxi licensing, regulatory offences and education law.

james@jtssolicitors.com

156 Ashley Road

Tell us how JTS Solicitors made you happy
James and Sam have been excellent from start to finish dealing with my case I’m really grateful for the service provided thank you very much definitely I would recommend 100%
Great service and very helpful! Would really recommend to anyone after legal advice or representation.
Not cheap lol but James helped me avoid a driving licence ban so worth the money. I'm glad James was with me that day 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
I should congratulate JST solicitors for representing me in court. I was facing a ban but I'm able to keep my license. Well done JST solicitors.
So happy I chose JTS Solicitors, I was facing a driving revoke and they managed to get me a 7 day ban instead, really great team and always responsive with any questions and worries I had leading up to the case....Thank you
I contacted JTS after getting out of my depth with motoring ( speeding) offences . James not only put my mind at rest but immediately put in place a plan of action to protect my licence . I would have no hesitation in recommending JTS if you are unfortunate enough to get into motoring difficulties.
I contacted JTS after facing a potentially well deserved minimum 6 month points totting ban. I thought at first I maybe able to save my money and fight for my license on my own as I thought I had a couple of very good reasons and evidence to back it. However my quote was so reasonable which works hand in hand with James reputation and after my experience in court I can guarantee that no one will want to experience that all on there own, not forgetting the importance for me keeping my licence it just wasn’t worth the risk. Of course I know I had done wrong and would have accepted any outcome with respect to the justice system despite the implications it would have had on my livelihood and work. The communication was very reassuring throughout, the representation was professional and effective. I would recommend James to anyone. Thank you.
10/10 service from james. Responding back to my messages late and calling me and helping me with my case. Gave me enough support and advice and helped me and it was a success. Thanks james
I was supported by James Street from the JPS service.James was fast, and efficient in getting to grips with my case , ( road traffic)he was extremely approachable , friendly ,flexible and adaptable to the presenting situation . Costs were very reasonable in comparison to other quotes , A professional , efficient and friendly service that I would recommend to others .
I’ve been through many solicitors before and this solicitor has been the best so far, as it was recommended by a friend, I’ve had a really good experience with them and if I ever need a solicitor again I’ll use JTS solicitors again.
I honestly cannot recommend JTS Solicitors enough. My case seemed like there was nothing that could be done at the beginning. However, thanks to James, Tineka and Betsy I have had the best possible outcome that I could have hoped for and means I get to keep my job and driving license. Even with their amazing law skills aside, everyone was so lovely to deal with, very compassionate and I really felt like they were on my side the entire way through. I genuinely cannot write good enough things about this firm and I wish them all every success in the future. Thank you all again you don’t know how much I appreciate it!!!
JTS were great at arranging for my driving ban that I was not aware about to be removed urgently by the Court so I was driving again. A great service five stars
Contacted JTS one week before I was due in court for a driving offence, James was very helpful throughout & Tineka went above and beyond which resulted in the best outcome. Would 100% recommend.
JTS are amazing they look after you all the way keeping you informed and positive. James and Tineka are so profesional helpful and caring at a time when you need someone. I would highly recommend JTS
Mr Street represented me for a recent drink drive charge. Prior to any money being exchanged, James offered advice and guidance free of charge, and even responded to my queries at untimely hours. I found him incredibly genuine and easy to talk to over the phone and decided to use JTS on this basis. He was on time for our pre-court meeting, and was very clear about what my options were and what I were to expect. James did a fantastic job in court, and despite some aggrevating factors in my case, I recieved the lowest possible punishment available to me. His fees were also very reasonable considering both the free guidance beforehand, his travel time and his two hours in the court house for a small flat rate. Overall, I’d happily recommend JTS solicitors to anyone facing motoring charges.
Highly recommended, very honest and service was excellent. No time wasted in resolving our issue. Engaged them at 2.30pm by 5pm after James discussed our case with prosecutor, and put our defence forward the case was withdrawn by the court by 5pm. Can't thank James enough.
I highly recommend JTS Solicitors took my court case on at short notice and iam very happy with the outcome of my case thanks.
I had a huge fine from the courts due to my details not being taken correctly when my phone had died on the Metrolink. I submitted an enquiry to JTS in the evening and by the following morning James at JTS had practically resolved this issue for me. James liaised with Metrolink on my behalf, free of charge, and they dropped the case against me. Excellent, professional service.
Very happy..very good solicitors would definitely recommend
James is the perfect man. He gave me free adviced along with sorting my matter out with the magistrates without any charges. Definitely recommend to speak to him about any issues.
JTS Solicitors is rated 4.98 based on 58 reviews