JTS Solicitors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend JTS Solicitors

About JTS Solicitors: JTS Solicitors are a niche criminal practice based in Hale in Cheshire. We represent our clients in all areas of criminal law including driving offences, fare evasion taxi licensing, regulatory offences and education law.

james@jtssolicitors.com

156 Ashley Road

Click Here

Tell us how JTS Solicitors made you happy

"Good advice. Good representation in court. I got the result I wanted through James’s knowledge and experience. Nice chap too!"
"James helped me with my education case against my daughter. James won this case for us which we are extremely delighted about. Communication was great. Would highly recommend JTS"
"James and Tineka were absolutely amazing with my case, they went far above and beyond my expectations. Hopefully I’ve learned my lesson and won’t need them again (sure!), but I couldn’t recommend them highly enough."
"Really helpful and Knowledgeable. They helped me so much with my speeding offence, if it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t be working now. High recommend them"
"JTS as James have been amazing. 2 separate driving offenses and a collective of 12 points appealed in court and won. Thank you james."
"I was facing complicated charges. JTS helped in explaining everything, providing me with good advice and reassurance. I would recommend this firm without hesitation."
"Someone else had used my identity to avoid paying for their Metrolink ticket. Jts helped me to reverse all of the convictions and fines that had been put against my name. Very helpful and understanding"
"JTS Solicitors provided a great service and won my case when I thought there was no hope."
JTS Solicitors is rated 4.88 based on 8 reviews