JTS Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend JTS Solicitors
Read JTS Solicitors Reviews

About JTS Solicitors:

JTS Solicitors are a niche criminal practice based in Hale in Cheshire. We represent our clients in all areas of criminal law including driving offences, fare evasion taxi licensing, regulatory offences and education law.

james@jtssolicitors.com

156 Ashley Road

Tell us how JTS Solicitors made you happy
Very happy..very good solicitors would definitely recommend
James is the perfect man. He gave me free adviced along with sorting my matter out with the magistrates without any charges. Definitely recommend to speak to him about any issues.
Explained everything very clearly to me making the experience of going to court much less daunting.
I highly recommend these solicitors, my case was handled very quickly last minute.
Amazing service, fantastic communication and my case was resolved very quickly.
James was very reliable and friendly, he responded and settled my matter very quickly, so a big thank you to you James.
I just want to thank JTS Solicitors for the handing and resolution of my matter. I was incredibly apprehensive about the whole thing, but from my first meeting with Samuel, I felt supported and comforted. Sam understood my fears and apprehension of the entire process. His simple explanation of the process meant that within the first meeting, I was fully aware of what to expect, and his professional conduction gave me back the necessary confidence to wait for the results.
Knowing Sam and James were always happy to help by phone or email and respond to any message meant that the entire process was stress-free.
JTS professionalism throughout and quick resolution of my matter I cannot thank JTS Solicitors enough for that. I would not doubt to recommend the services of JTS Solicitors.
Fantastic and professional service. I was very happy with the result of my case and the way it was handled by all those in the firm.
Very friendly efficient staff, always gives good advice
Professional and present service
Tineka was absolutely amazing with my case given it was planted on her last minute, yet she still managed to get me the outcome I had hoped for. Adding all the little details perfectly and all within an affordable cost! Tineka always returned my messages and calls quickly regarding my case, and is just a genuine lovely person. I would definitely recommend JTS solicitors to anybody who may need their help. Thank you to Tineka and her fantastic team for everything you have done for me.
James was extremely helpful with my traffic offence. He was very quick to reply with accurate information, always kept me updated each step and made me feel like I was working with a great person, which I was!
Very reliable service from start to finish . Best part was the accurate information I received from James throughout
James is a brilliant solicitor all ways been there thanking James so much
Couldn't be happier with the result. James kept my mind at ease throughout. I hope I never require have to require James' help in the future but if I do I won't think twice about where to go.
JTS is a miracle performer they save my from where no one thought I could be free. my friends whom I have recommended JTS are calling to thank me
James was extremely helpful with a traffic offence I encountered. He explained clearly the process and potential outcomes for me from the outset. As a firm they are very professional and quick to respond. I would recommend them.
During my prolonged legal battle James had helped me by providing efficient work in a professional manner. I would not hesitate to recommend this law firm to others.
I found the level of service to be high and also friendly and very impartial and I would not hesitate to recommend your law firm to anyone else, thank you.
Very helpful informative information when I was unsure of what the proceedings would be. They also kept me up to date and dealt with correspondence on my behalf.
Been very helpful and friendly. Made my first time in court very comfortable
JTS solicitors provide an efficient, professional service. They were easy to contact and responded to my enquiries quickly by phone or email. They brought resolution to my case and provided me with updates regularly. James was supportive and made me feel less anxious at a very stressful time in my life. I will always use this firm in the future if the need to do so arises.
JTS Solicitors is rated 4.98 based on 40 reviews