JTS Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend JTS Solicitors
Read JTS Solicitors Reviews

About JTS Solicitors:

JTS Solicitors are a niche criminal practice based in Hale in Cheshire. We represent our clients in all areas of criminal law including driving offences, fare evasion taxi licensing, regulatory offences and education law.

james@jtssolicitors.com

156 Ashley Road

Tell us how JTS Solicitors made you happy
Best law firm for road related offences. I was facing the prospect of a lengthy disqualification for failure to produce a sample. James and his team were very understanding and supportive from start to finish. Their charges were very reasonable with no hidden extra costs. Communication with the firm was first class. They communicated all my options to me in a respectful manner. I am happy to report that my case has now been dismissed by the courts after the prosecution team decided not to pursue the matter any further. I can't thank James and his team for all their hard. Will definitely recommend JTS solicitors.
I want to say thank you to James for helping me hes so polite and very helpful 100per cent if you need help
Outstanding from start to finish Very professional and I got the outcome I never would of predicted Tineka was very knowledgeable and helpful . Could not recommend anymore !
James was knowledgeable and professional from the start. Not only did he persist to help the issue get dropped he was always accessible and helpful throughout the process. He appreciated how stressful and worrying it was being on the receiving end and was always reassuring which helped massively . I would and will be recommending him to anyone who has a motoring offence issue.
Jts solicitors was very helpful, delt with my case very well, can't recommend them enough. Thank you so much.
Brilliant service off jts solicitors. I can honestly so they do wot it say on tin. I be using them again in the furture if needed 100% thanks again
Got in touch with JTS over a driving offence within a week it was sorted and revoked. I can’t recommend this company high enough very professional
Got in touch late leaving Short notice Samuel was a great help in getting everything together James was amazing on the day got complements from the magistrate on his delivery covered everything the had no further questions I got the result we went in for very good valve for money and all round great service
Was taken to court for no insurance even though all evidence was shown including insurance certificate. Case was taken to trial at which point I contacted JTS... cannot recommend them enough, responded promptly, guided me throughout the whole procedure and presented me in court professionally. Their fee's are cheap at twice the price considering the level of service provided.
JTC solicitors are the best. They handled my case very well and I was able evade any court case.
Absolutely tremendous service the guys here are excellent! Would highly recommend.
These are the best amazing help me beat a dangerous driving charge can not thank them enough highly recommend
Thankyou James and the team for your support and advice throughout two separate court hearings linked to a vehicle collision. In very little time James was able to understand the case and highlighted information which could possibly help me achieve a fair and positive outcome. Many thanks as the final outcome was a positive one. A Proffesional and all round get the job done service. THANKYOU
100% satisfied with the team.....I was looking at a really bad situation, Sam and James went through everything with me.....supported me with the payments too...the courts were extremely receptive to James and were unbelievably lenient with me.....would highly recommend....thanks so much guys
Couldn’t be happier with the outcome. I high recommend JTS. And thank you again
Met James for the first time today. I walked into court thinking I would get worst case scenario as my defence was weak, 6 points and a fine. He saved the day and got me the best case scenario with what I didn’t think I’d get. Can’t thank him enough for the 10/10 service. Defiantly use him again if needed.
I was facing a 6mth ban after totting up and wasn't sure how to proceed. I contacted James and he immediately put my mind at rest knowing I was in good hands. Sam was excellent and kept me updated. I was so happy James was there with me on the day of the case and I was allowed to keep my license. So grateful. Thank you to the JTS team!
One of the best in England,I was doing 79mph on a 50 zone ,i was facing a 6 month's driving ban an 1000£ these guys helped me to get away with a course only,don't believe is anyones better in England,100% recommended,thanks a lot guys !!!
James and Sam have been excellent from start to finish dealing with my case I’m really grateful for the service provided thank you very much definitely I would recommend 100%
Great service and very helpful! Would really recommend to anyone after legal advice or representation.
JTS Solicitors is rated 4.99 based on 76 reviews