JTS Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend JTS Solicitors
Read JTS Solicitors Reviews

About JTS Solicitors:

JTS Solicitors are a niche criminal practice based in Hale in Cheshire. We represent our clients in all areas of criminal law including driving offences, fare evasion taxi licensing, regulatory offences and education law.

james@jtssolicitors.com

156 Ashley Road

Tell us how JTS Solicitors made you happy
Couldn't be happier with the result. James kept my mind at ease throughout. I hope I never require have to require James' help in the future but if I do I won't think twice about where to go.
JTS is a miracle performer they save my from where no one thought I could be free. my friends whom I have recommended JTS are calling to thank me
James was extremely helpful with a traffic offence I encountered. He explained clearly the process and potential outcomes for me from the outset. As a firm they are very professional and quick to respond. I would recommend them.
During my prolonged legal battle James had helped me by providing efficient work in a professional manner. I would not hesitate to recommend this law firm to others.
I found the level of service to be high and also friendly and very impartial and I would not hesitate to recommend your law firm to anyone else, thank you.
Very helpful informative information when I was unsure of what the proceedings would be. They also kept me up to date and dealt with correspondence on my behalf.
Been very helpful and friendly. Made my first time in court very comfortable
JTS solicitors provide an efficient, professional service. They were easy to contact and responded to my enquiries quickly by phone or email. They brought resolution to my case and provided me with updates regularly. James was supportive and made me feel less anxious at a very stressful time in my life. I will always use this firm in the future if the need to do so arises.
James @ JTS Solicitors was amazing from the offset. He instantly put me at ease and provided first class service and I got the outcome I wanted! Couldn’t recommend them enough.
Extremely helpful, from the first meeting to managing the process thereafter. Highly recommend their services. Thanks again James!
Very helpful
James and his team, were extremely knowledgeable and helpful throughout my whole case, I would recommend them to assist you in your case.
Fantastic service and extremely happy with the outcome. I would definitely recommend
I can’t recommend James Street enough. He really looked after me by giving me the correct advice and always responding to my correspondence promptly. I felt reassured throughout the process that I was in good hands. Thank you James!
Very professional service provided by James and got the results that we wanted. Thank you
5⭐️Service provided by James. Professional and helpful putting an end to a very stressful time for me. Highly recommended
James provided a professional and efficient service, which proved to be successful.
No fuss or unnecessary frills and an extremely reasonable price tag. Highly recommend
Caring towards you, supportive, straight to the point, very helpful..absolutely recommended JTS solicitors
I arrived at court yesturday in relation to my child struggling to attend school due to her mental health and the duty solicitor James had a chat with me and then he said he would represent me and my case got squashed because of him so thanks.
Such a lovely guy explained everything to me and what outcomes would be possible.
Excellent representation and advice by James who handled my case. He was very helpful and explained exactly what was going on and dealt with the case swiftly and professionally to achieve our favoured outcome! Highly recommended!
JTS Solicitors is rated 4.96 based on 28 reviews