JP Air Conditioning Reviews

of reviewers recommend JP Air Conditioning
Telephone
Read JP Air Conditioning Reviews

About JP Air Conditioning:

We supply a wide range of air conditioning solutions for both commercial and domestic customers as well as the ever growing number of businesses that work from a home office. We offer a friendly, fast and reliable service that you will find is very competitively priced with extensive hardware warranties.

We can help you with your air conditioning needs throughout London and Kent. We have the knowledge and expertise to install and service air conditioning systems at all kinds of premises – from small domestic homes to large construction sites. We also offer a call out service and repairs.

02083331191

info@jpaircon.com

53 Homesdale Road, ,

Tell us how JP Air Conditioning made you happy
Great professional and friendly service at a good price - what more do you need? David Cordery Max Communications Ltd
Thank you David for your kind review, we are glad you are happy with the service you received.
Very good, clean, fast and friendly service
Thank you for your kind review, it is much appreciated. We hope to do business with you again.
Excellent service during difficult times (covid-19) from quote to completion the staff followed strict social distancing, worked fast efficiently and tidily and I would recommend JP Air Conditioning 100%. Good quality product with expert fitting and a very cost effective servicing package to guarantee the warranty. 10/10
Thank you for your kind review, Louise. We are glad you are happy with the service received and hope you enjoy your new system.
JP AirCon fitted my system today. A 3.5kw Panasonic unit in my lounge with the piping going through the adjacent porch to the wall above the garage roof for the condenser fitting. All done very tidily and working perfectly.
Efficient and friendly dealings with Lisa in the office and JP himself who visited and planned the installation. The friendly fitter Adam is very proficient and helpful.
Quality job at a reasonable price. Recommended!
Thank you very much Simon for your review. We are glad you are happy with the service you received and hope to continue doing business with you in the future.
I contacted JP Air Conditioning about the installation of Aircon (for heating and cooling) into a garden room. JP came out for a site survey and were quick to provide a quote which I later accepted. They were also quick to provide me further PDF information on the actual unit quoted for, and to answer any questions that I had. There was no pressure selling or anything - which as a personal customer is good - clearly they are good at what they do and that sells itself.

My installation was fairly simple as it was a greenfield environment with only a few metres between the internal and external units, and was completed in around a day.

The staff at JP are brilliant; everyone I dealt with has been a pleasure to talk to. They are genuinely great people and the installation engineer was neat, tidy, and a nice guy to have on my property. The work was completed really well, and he took as much time as I needed to talk me through the use of the unit, and the smart control that had been included in the installation too. Nothing seemed hurried, it was almost like a friend helping another friend for the day so I could not have asked for more.

I can't recommend JP highly enough; it can be a bit nerve-racking spending not an inconsequential amount of money with a company you haven't had first-hand experience of, however I'm glad I went ahead with JP as the service from start to finish has been great. Keep it up!
Hi Simon, we are glad you are happy with the service received from us and thank you for your review, it is really appreciated.
Happy with the service
Many thanks for your review, it is much appreciated!
Very impressed with guy who came out to survey/quote as the house is 18th century with a conservation order in place and there was some doubt as to whether or not we could even have a system. The installation was messy because of the age of the house, but we had been warned about this so were able to prepare. The last 2 weeks have been a case of getting used to the system and tailoring it to suit, but we are very pleased and can't wait to remove the old boiler & radiators.
Thank you for your review, it is greatly appreciated!
JP Conditioning were very professional and helpful.
Thank you for your kind review, it is appreciated!
This is a follow up. All outstanding contact and work has now been completed and I am very happy with the end result
David - thank you for your updated review. We are pleased we have got this misunderstanding resolved for you and hope to continue working with you going forward.
They will not contact me to confirm that the large brickwork hole they have left covered with a board on my wall will be bricked up and put back to the way it was. All it takes is a phone call but I have left messages 3 times now and no response. Guess I shouldn't have paid up front.
Following our recent conversations, thank you for confirming that this matter is now resolved for you David. We apologise again, for the time it took to respond to your call during the recent heatwave. As confirmed, we don't carry out brick work or remedial works as part of our installs but I understand that the contact we provided you with has already been to restore the brickwork for you
Thank you David for your updated 5 star review. We are glad all issues have been fully resolved to your satisfaction.
Excellent service with engineers who knew what they were doing. Installation was swift but done well. They even spotted a hazard with a neighbouring company's own aircon. Fantastic professionalism
Thank you for your kind review, we are glad you are happy with our services.
I have used JP Air for the last 6 years and can thoroughly recommend them .
Always on time , efficient and leave the shop clean and tidy.
Nigel Tandy
Thank you for your review, it is really appreciated! We are glad you are happy with the service you receive from us.
Excellent installation and service. Engineers very knowledgeable and professional.
Many thanks for your review, we are glad you are happy with your system.
Very impressed with JP air conditioning, came to solve my problem quickly and engineers were tidy and polite.
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it and are glad you are happy with the service you received!
Installed a new system at our family run salon. The team were professional, friendly and a joy to work with. The aircon unit is a god send in every season for our clients and our staff. Highly recommend JP Aircon!
Thank you so much for you review Lee, it it really appreciated!
We had an air con unit installed in our office, so we are now looking forward to the summer and productivity won't drop! The process was simple, and the guys worked hard to ensure that it was finished on time.
Thank you very much for your kind review Nathan, we are glad you are happy with the service received!
JP Air Conditioning is rated 4.75 based on 16 reviews