www.joybetty.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.joybetty.co.uk

Tell us how www.joybetty.co.uk made you happy
I bought a a size bigger little loose but still looked amazing ..
everyone said it was beautiful.
5 stars for the price and quality. It obviously doesn’t completely look or feel like a $1,500 wedding dress but it comes real close! I had purchased one for $300 at David’s Bridal that was okay (waaay too cheap feeling), but this one is a lot better and looks more expensive.
Can finally leave a review, altho waiting time was a bit long, and needed a good press at dry cleaners, the dress was perfect!!! Absolutely stunning! Well worth the money! Soooo very pleased and my daughter looked absolutely stunning in this dress ! Thank you so much!
I truly loved this dress. I bought it for my senior prom and it couldn’t have came any better. The only problem is the dress was extremely long but that’s only because I’m just a short person. Everything fit exactly how the sizing chart showed. It came earlier than expected! Highly recommend Joybetty!!
Okay. So let's start off by saying the dress is gorgeous and the quality is great (I just got it and tried it on. I haven't worn it to my event yet). Since it is larger than what I would normally buy, I put that this fits somewhat small. But again, the dress I got fit perfectly. Only complaint I have so far is that the tulle is a little snug around the arms (but that also helps hold up the chest).
It is a very cute dress and its very soft. It showed up fast, as well. My only issue was that my torso isn't as long as the model's (I'm 5'3-4) so there was some gapping on the back. Other than that the dress fit fantastic and I absolutely love it!
Quality is amazing for the price. Material is very nice, perfect weight and seams are put together well. My daughter loves the dress and it was hear just I'm time for prom!!! I just had to hem it a little because is very short. Otherwise it was a perfect size 2 fit. Thank you!!!!
The dress was exactly as it was pictured. The quality is awesome. I'm very happy with this purchase😍😍😍
Concerned about ordering online from an unknown site but my daughter couldn't find a dress she liked anywhere else, and according to reviews this site seemed more reputable than most. Shipping was quick. Dresses EXACTLY as described. Kept one and returned one for a prompt full refund with shipping costs included. My daughter now has the dress she loves. Very impressed with whole experience.
Ordered 2 dresses for a wedding because I couldn't make up my mind which one to get. Love them both. Shipping was fast, dresses packed nicely and great selection and prices.
The dress came promptly. The fabric was good quality. The size guide helped me choose the right size and it fit perfectly.
I ordered two dresses the first one didn’t fit my daughter right was too big our fault the return process was top notch and easy and customer service was extremely nice and professional. The second dress we just received today and it is gorgeous shipping only takes us two days.
I love my dress so much that I bought a second one for a friend of mine : )

I wish I can post pictures of it but I'm not so technology savvy
Dress came within a few days. Packaged perfectly. Quality was amazing. My daughter fell in loved with dress. Wasn’t afraid to order slightly larger to ensure the fit due to her broad shoulders and hips. The reimbursement for 10% of the alterations was definitely a great selling point for me.
We bought a dress we loved but it did have quality issues when it arrived. The shipment was fast and arrived in a good condition. The dress had a few issues with the hem. We didn't have time to reorder a new dress, which their customer service team was very understanding after we sent photos. So while it didn't work out to keep the dress, the customer service team more than made up for it with a full refund. We would shop here again.
Beautiful dress! Same as picture, I gave it a 4 star due to zipper was off track. However, I would recommend Joybetty again. Fast services as well
Absolutely Love This Site, Dresses are Gorgeous love them was so much to chose from. I brought a dress for my girl whom is going to her 8th grade formal I brought it a size to small so all I had to do is return it. And they shipped me the same exact dress in the next size. And the dress is not to short will definitely be ordering in the future.
Just lovely. Well made, very expensive looking fabric. Great deal for price and sizing is good. We went with a short sleeve version of this dress....but this was gorgeous as well. Highly recommend
This is a Beautiful, well made dress! A steal for the price! I got many compliments. The arms were a bit tight, so I was thankful the lace is stretch on the arms. I’m 5’9 and the dress was the perfect length with flat shoes.
www.joybetty.co.uk is rated 3.66 based on 116 reviews