www.joybetty.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.joybetty.co.uk

Tell us how www.joybetty.co.uk made you happy
The dress came promptly. The fabric was good quality. The size guide helped me choose the right size and it fit perfectly.
Waiting for a dress I ordered in December and am still waiting for it . Company is not replying to my emails or any other contact . They took the money and now got no dress or any sort off explanation to why my money has not been returned . Terrible service .
I ordered two dresses the first one didn’t fit my daughter right was too big our fault the return process was top notch and easy and customer service was extremely nice and professional. The second dress we just received today and it is gorgeous shipping only takes us two days.
We ordered two dresses online and trying to return them since last 5 weeks as soon as they arrived since they didn’t fit well. We can’t reach them at all - send them email no reply, tried to chat with their agents in their site but they r always unavailable - there’s no phone number I can find to call them - I think when it comes to return something they are not reachable - very unprofessional - now I’m stuck with two unwanted very expensive dresses 😢
The dress had more sparkle then shown on the photo. Not bad but a bit much for my daughter. Overall the dress was nice.
I love my dress so much that I bought a second one for a friend of mine : )

I wish I can post pictures of it but I'm not so technology savvy
The dress was exactly as it was pictured. The quality is awesome. I'm very happy with this purchase
Dress came within a few days. Packaged perfectly. Quality was amazing. My daughter fell in loved with dress. Wasn’t afraid to order slightly larger to ensure the fit due to her broad shoulders and hips. The reimbursement for 10% of the alterations was definitely a great selling point for me.
We bought a dress we loved but it did have quality issues when it arrived. The shipment was fast and arrived in a good condition. The dress had a few issues with the hem. We didn't have time to reorder a new dress, which their customer service team was very understanding after we sent photos. So while it didn't work out to keep the dress, the customer service team more than made up for it with a full refund. We would shop here again.
Beautiful dress! Same as picture, I gave it a 4 star due to zipper was off track. However, I would recommend Joybetty again. Fast services as well
shocked!! It was better quality than I was expecting. And I can’t help myself from smiling when I see it. It’s so buoyant and fun. Thanks!!!
Absolutely Love This Site, Dresses are Gorgeous love them was so much to chose from. I brought a dress for my girl whom is going to her 8th grade formal I brought it a size to small so all I had to do is return it. And they shipped me the same exact dress in the next size. And the dress is not to short will definitely be ordering in the future.
Beware of this company!! Ordered prom dress which arrived wrong colour and not at all like the picture. Purposely ordered in standard size so that it could be returned. They have refused a return and then never answered my emails since, after I sent photos clearly illustrating the dress in pink not gold. I have lost £125 and am gutted. If I could give no stars I would. Terrible company. You will be ripped off - BEWARE!!!
Just lovely. Well made, very expensive looking fabric. Great deal for price and sizing is good. We went with a short sleeve version of this dress....but this was gorgeous as well. Highly recommend
This is a Beautiful, well made dress! A steal for the price! I got many compliments. The arms were a bit tight, so I was thankful the lace is stretch on the arms. I’m 5’9 and the dress was the perfect length with flat shoes.
Ordered dress On 19th January and paid £20 extra for delivery between 2 and 4 working days.Joybetty said they couldn’t deliver before 30th of January so refund requested. Apparently processed by them on the 20th of January but here we are the 12th of February, 3 emails later and still no refund. Any advice to me was wait a while or contact your bank. Great customer service... NOT! Now they are ignoring my emails. Very disappointing and will not be recommending the company.Use at your own risk
love my dress sooo much!!! super inexpensive yet amazing quality!!! fits absolutely perfectly!!! fast shipping!!! thank you so much
I felt like a show stopper in this dress. It was better than expected and I am happy I took a leap of faith and purchased it. I went to Macy’s and other large department stores in search for last minuet dress for a coming of age party, and let me tell you. None of the dresses at these other stores made me feel pretty and they didn’t hug my curves the way this dress did. I’m so happy I found this
www.joybetty.co.uk is rated 3.64 based on 117 reviews