Joules Nursery, Leicester Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Joules Nursery, Leicester

How would you rate Joules Nursery, Leicester ?

J
"Super fast delivery and very reliable, clothing amazing quality"
"Beautiful clothes, delivered very quickly"
"The clothes are always of good quality and I love the homeward goods as well."
"Lovely quality clothes. Quick delivery. Extra discounts."
"Fantastic range of clothes for toddlers that wash beautifully. Online ordering is simple and arrives promptly."
"They replied quickly to my order and the delivery was swift. They took a little time with a complex return, but in the end, all went well. I would use them again."
"Love joules clothes. Great valve for money. Nice range of items for all"
"Good sales deals genuine reductions in quality items very prompt service thank you"
"Fantastic quality clothing for adults and kids at great prices. Clothing washes well, keeps its shape and colour. Well worth a visit"
"Bought a clothing set for my granddaughter which arrived quickly and well packaged in a very pretty bag. The clothes are excellent, beautifully made and good quality. That's why I keep coming back to Joules time and time again."
"Saw the goods in a store, fell in love, checked online and they were on sale! Ordered and they arrived promptly and well wrapped. Fitted perfectly."
"excellent online experience and prompt delivery of my goods incuding very generous gifts."
"Order from them regularly, quick delivery, quality products easy returns process if needed"
"great website , fab service and very happy with my product"
"Website was very easy to use, item arrived quickly. Always nice to get a sale bargain pre Christmas"
"Joules is a great company selling trendy & colourful clothing. Their deliveries are fast & returns easy I have used them on numerous occasions & never been disappointed Their clothes are very good quality & look very rich The Joules outlet is good too with great bargains I would recommend both"
Joules Nursery, Leicester is rated 4.88 based on 17 reviews