Jones Bootmaker Insights

Jones Bootmaker have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers are happy with their customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

D
Happiness Grade
D

Refunds - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" By this time, however, the shoes were out of stock and granddaughter had to go on holiday without her Lelli Kellies! Not happy! I was given a full refund by Jones the Bootmaker -again no complaints - but I was disappointed that I did not receive a reply to my second email. "
- Anonymous
" I bought my son's shoes for £42 on 31/08/14 and 3 months down the line the stitching on both shoes come undone. I went back with the receipt to give them back to be advised that no refund or exchange will be given. The shoes were expensive. I don't expect shoes to last 3 months. Very disappointed. Customer service in the shop was just terrible !! "
- A stan
C-

Customer Service - Average

57.14%
Industry Average
" I have since tried emailed their customer service department and had a non deliverable email. "
- Anonymous
" Service fine, quality appalling. they portray themselves as a high-quality shoe brand, however, my pair have fallen to pieces! Very very disappointed! Never buying again! "
- Amos Lyon
" When they arrived (great delivery service, no complaints) I discovered I had been sent a size 29 which obviously were far too big for said granddaughter. "