Jolly Good Party Reviews

help@jollygoodparty.co.uk

Unit 4.3 Bessborough Works,
Molesey Road,
Surrey

How would you rate Jolly Good Party ?

"Great prices, great stuff and fast delivery! Thank you"
"I used Jolly Good Party for party bag supplies. I found the items to be relatively cheaper than other sites/stores. Easy to order and prompt delivery. However I received a wrong item amongst my order; I was therefore missing one. I left a voicemail and sent an email but didn’t hear back until a week later; after the party had taken place. But this was because they had been closed for 2 weeks. The customer service was brilliant; sincere apology and refunded the items cost plus the delivery of their own accord. Only because of this blip I have rated 4 stars otherwise definitely 5 stars."
"Great products at great prices. Ordered online with ease received updates from packing to despatch. Will use again thankyou"
"Happy with prices my purchase and quick delivery"
"Brilliant customer service!"
"I am just starting a new business making crackers. The items I ordered are for wedding crackers. Absolutely thrilled with the products (cracker gifts) I received and will definitely use you again."
"Prompt delivery, good quality products."
"Great eevice and delivery. Item as expected. Brilliant !"
"Good value for money - competitive with other sites pricing. Efficient service. Yet to blow up the balloons so can't comment on them but they look good in the packet"
"Great service, great prices and fast delivery, couldn’t ask for better"
"Brilliant price and fab and quick delivery! I will use them again and recommend"
"I've not used anything as of yet as it is all for a hen party. But everything arrived really quickly and even had a little treat for myself in there."
"Simple to order. Efficient service Easy life Perfect!!!"
"Lovely products very pleased I would purchase from them again 😊"
"Ordered on the Tuesday, came next day, secure packaging and exactly what I ordered"
"Oder dilivered quickly and product was better than expected, only needed 4 items but due to stock shortage could only order 3. Hoping it will come back in stock soon , but have to pay full dilivery charge again"
"Fantastic assortment of decorations, very quick delivery and the quality of the produycts is great -will definitely be buying again and topping up the decorations box!"
"Arrived on time - good price - product was just as described - will use again"
"Customer service and products were great! I had placed a wrong order and when I called Lidia was able to rectify my order right away. Had a lovely event too!"
"very good products and excellent service. Very very pleased with purchases"
Jolly Good Party is rated 4.85 based on 40 reviews