Johnsons Hot Tubs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Johnsons Hot Tubs
Read Johnsons Hot Tubs Reviews

About Johnsons Hot Tubs:

Johnsons Hot Tub Outlet are breaking the mould by using over 25 years combined experience in the industry to carefully select the very best hot tubs from around the world, to give you unrivalled choice, unbiased advice, quality and value for money.

reviews@johnsonsleisure.com

We purchased the Italiana Amalfi hot tub in mid-September and it arrived mid-November, which considering the current constraints of COVID lock down in 2019 was very quick. The sales and delivery team were first class. Responded to our questions very quickly and installed the tub smoothly without issue. We took the premium package with the cover lifter, chemicals, steps, training etc. and highly recommend this if you are new to a hot tub as the training greatly helped with maintaining the tub and we have not had any issues since. Highly recommend Johnson's Hot Tub's - friendly and great service!
Johnsons Hot Tubs 5 star review on 11th January 2021
After dipping my toe in the water (Sorry) with an inflatable hot tub, I decided to take the plunge (sorry) and purchase a proper one.
Johnson’s had a good selection to suit all budgets.
The sales team were helpful and talked me through my options.
I chose my tub and had it delivered and installed within a week.
Great product, flexible payment options and great customer service start to finish.
Great products. Great service.
All done with zero problems.
Good products and not expensive and delivered on time will use again.
Excellent product, excellent service. The hot tub was found to have minor damage on delivery but it did not affect our enjoyment of it and a replacement part was fitted quite quickly. So full marks for after care.
We bought a 13amp plug and play in July and have been really pleased. The set up was excellent and customer service was very good . Would definitely recommend .
Hours of pleasure, fun and leisure.
Information about the product, delivery and service ... overall a great experience
Excellent service - found the best hot tub to match our wants and budget - delivered and installed as agreed. Friendly professional installation team positioned and commissioned the tub showing us the how why when and where and answered our questions.
we have been in the hot tub a few days almost every week for 2 years now.....and it still puts a big smile on both our faces everytime...
The only reason I chose Johnsons was because of the after care, great service and amazing employees.
On purchasing my second tub the sales team were as great as the first time.
I had a technical issue and I was very pleased to hear that Ross was coming out to have a look. (Ross had previously worked on my Sundance).
what can I say, Ross was brilliant as always and sorted the issue in no time at all.
He works to an exceptionally high standard, professional, friendly and more than happy to answer any questions. Ross takes pride in his work and is happy to explain the tec stuff to me, so I understand.
A massive THANKS again to Ross!!
Ross truly is a credit to Johnsons.
5*+++++++
Bought a hot tub from Johnson's whilst customer service could do with improving do not always answer phone, reply to voicemails or emails the instalation teams are brilliant, very knowledgeable and respectful. Overall I would recommend.
Great product. Installation team were brilliant. Very helpful after service. All round 5 star experience.
Fantastic products fantastic service
We bought during lockdown and the service was exceptional . We had a smal
Problem with heating but they came back and fixed and got us up and running .
Great service and fast delivery and best of all the price compared to the like of Amazon will definitely buy from Johnson Hot Tubs again could fault them great service
Great service. Goods arrived within two days of ordering.
Amazing company, great communication, fantastic customer service, politeness of staff and fantastic delivery time. Very accommodating. Will always use this company.
Very pleased with our hot tub. Credit to the guys who delivered and installed it who managed to get it in through a tight space! The hot tub is excellent and there is enough variety in the range to suit all budgets
First time buyer and won’t be the last. Fast and efficient service and delivery. Product exactly what we needed
Being a hot tub newbie, Johnsons Hot Tubs sales adviser was very helpful with my questions. Delivery was very quick too. Excellent service all round.
Chemicals ordered arrived promptly. Excellent service.
Johnsons Hot Tubs is rated 4.84 based on 32 reviews