John Miller Estate & Letting Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Miller Estate & Letting Agents
Telephone
Read John Miller Estate & Letting Agents Reviews

About John Miller Estate & Letting Agents:

John Miller Is Transparent Experienced Property Agent, Providing Honest Professional Advice Since 2001.

ABOUT US
John Miller Estate Agents and Lettings has an abundance of experience in the industry and extensive knowledge of the local area. Having started as an property investment company in 2001, we have grown to be one of the most trusted and proactive estate agencies in West Midlands and the surrounding areas. We own and manage our portfolio of properties ranging from one bedroom flats to country houses to commercial and industrial units. We have broad understanding of Sales and Lettings market having undertaken countless transactions over the years.

We constantly strive to provide a service of the highest standard; ensuring our clients have the help they need during every step of their property journey. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, or let a property, we can assist. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond what other estate agencies are doing, which is why we provide frequent updates on the market as well as pivotal advice on making the right moves and staying ahead of the competition.

386 High Street

Tell us how John Miller Estate & Letting Agents made you happy
A local,welcoming estate agents who provided excellent customer service during the purchase and letting of two of my properties. John Miller were very prompt and kept me up to date throughout the whole process. Their polite, friendly and knowledgable staff managed to get the job done with ease, working tirelessly to meet deadlines, with little or no disturbance to myself. I will definitely be recommending John Miller to all my family and friends and to anyone who is planning on buying, selling or letting a property. They are knowledgeable,reliable and a trustworthy business who will no doubt have my repeat custom.
John Miller team helped me and my brother find a place within days and am moving in, the processing want well quick and helpful.
I would definitely recommend John Miller Estate Agents to anyone wishing to Let or Sell their property. The staff were very friendly and Let my property out to very good tenants. They were efficient and rates are very good too with no hassle.
I like John Miller because they got our tenant within the time that we agreed And there customer service is very good I believe they can achieve there highest gold if they carry on the way they are Serving there customers now.

Mohammed
Provided a great service in finding a tenant for my property. Will use again.
John Miller Estate & Letting Agents is rated 4.68 based on 25 reviews