JML Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend JML

How would you rate JML ?

"i brought a flawless hair remover, what u fail to say in ur adverts is the hair grows back quicker and thicker even after the first use was not happy what was little blonde hairs are now more noticable"
"Excellent household products with quick delivery."
"I ordered a new dri-buddy and forgot to click the next day option. I phoned customer services the day after, to explain that we were desperate for the product. The agent urged and the Dri-buddy arrived the next day, withought any further charge!"
"The items I bought arrived on time and were very good value for money. The small LED torch with several different items fitted into the handle is exceptionally useful. JML kept me informed of the progress on my order and even gave me a delivery time slot. Great service and I recommend them to others."
"Quick delivery and good products at reasonable price"
JML is rated 3.80 based on 5 reviews