jmdbuildingsupplies-co-uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend jmdbuildingsupplies-co-uk
Own Driver, Courier
Read jmdbuildingsupplies-co-uk Reviews
More Photos & Videos
Great Customer service and went above and beyond to get my material delivered ASAP. The Coronavirus put obstacles in their way but they still provided great service with the upmost professionalism.
I placed my order on the 11th April 2020. Was told my order could take up to 3 weeks because of the current pandemic situation. I said I don't mind waiting as long as it's not more than 3 weeks. 4 weeks later still no delivery. After 3 emails to them I finally got a reply to say they would look into it that day. Heard nothing back. Chased them up a further 2 times and still nothing back and no refund. They have £200 of my money. I have now opened up a dispute with paypal to get my money back. Date now 28th May and still nothing?
If this company can't cope in the current situation they should suspend trading instead of leading customers on and ignoring them. Take my advise and use a proper builders merchants not a virtual one.
Excellent service and at a good price. Will use again.
Efficient service that we will use again. Thanks.
Didn't arrive the date arranged. BEWARE...Apology not given, told 'the date requested is only a guide, look at our terms and conditions'! I booked and paid for the delivery 7 days before expecting it and only got the delivery the next day because I called them several times...they again had no idea about the delivery!!!! I was told several different stories including the usual, the lorry broke down, this was confirmed as a lie by personnel ultimately delivering. Im not a fussy person when dealing with building products but when you take time off work to receive a delivery, you at least expect them to know you ordered it and apologise. They were unaware of the delivery the following day too, saying they had no knowledge of the delivery, finally arriving later that day.
I stumbled across JMB whilst sourcing some timer for a project and was suspicious of their prices as they were so much cheaper than than other suppliers I had looked at.
My suspicions were totally unfounded.
Their service was second to none.
Fast delivery, great communications and an extremely helpful customer service representative.
I will always go to JMB as my first port of call for all of my future timber requirements.
great service, delivered on the day as promised and prices half the cost than if you were to buy same items in a builders yard
Very friendly service , will change to 5 stars when door order finally arrived.
Quick excellent price and free delivery out standing product
good communication and a good price
They don't care about the customer!!!
Although I had to return my items due to no fault of JMD, they dealt with my complaint, return and refund quickly and efficiently.
Bought incinerator bin just what i wanted and arrived quickly.
Good communication about progress of order. Delivered as promised, product exactly as described. Very happy to have purchased items from JMD Building Supplies.
I only brought 20 hollow concrete this time but it was so easy as usual
well done JMD
As expected. Just perfect.
Excellent product delivered exactly when promised. Thank you.
Really happy with purchase. Even accounting for the delivery charge, the order was still cheaper than going to the local commercial suppler which i wouldn't have been able to do due to the weight. Will definitely use again.
Good price, speedy delivery, good quality materials - thank you.
bought bituglass shingles, very good, easy to fit, came on time, roof looks good and now water proof.
jmdbuildingsupplies-co-uk is rated 4.56 based on 34 reviews