jmdbuildingsupplies-co-uk Reviews

The Old Joinery
84b London Road
Hailsham
East Sussex

Tell us how jmdbuildingsupplies-co-uk made you happy

"Very happy. Lovely people to buy from. Always on time. Always willing to go the extra mile to make your order rite. Will always order from jmd."
"Hassel free transaction from start to finish. Will use again."
"ordered bulk sand and artificial grass from Lee. Very helpful when phoned and delivered to manchester. great prices and excellent service. thanks"
"Needed stuff quick and the guys went above and beyond to help. Friendly staff, reasonably priced. Couldn’t ask for more. Wish there were more people like JMD in the game, life would be easier. I will be keeping my business there from now on and recommending everyone here"
"Sent Lee an email about some West Hoathly Medium Multi Stock bricks that I was having trouble finding. Lee replied within 10 minutes and was straight on the case to find some. 2 days later he had found some and sent me a quote. We arranged for delivery quicker than expected as they were in short supply. We also ordered some blocks at the same time which arrived with no issues. Great customer service and highly recommended. Thank you very much Lee."
"The service from Lee was outstanding, he returned my calls and emails without delay. I ordered 26m2 of Raj slabs yesterday (27th) and delivery was made today (28th) without any issues. Lee phoned 35 mins before delivery which avoided me having to wait in all day. Highly recommended, great customer service and will use again for any future orders."
jmdbuildingsupplies-co-uk is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access