jmdbuildingsupplies-co-uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend jmdbuildingsupplies-co-uk
Own Driver, Courier
Read jmdbuildingsupplies-co-uk Reviews
I only brought 20 hollow concrete this time but it was so easy as usual well done JMD
As expected. Just perfect.
Excellent product delivered exactly when promised. Thank you.
Really happy with purchase. Even accounting for the delivery charge, the order was still cheaper than going to the local commercial suppler which i wouldn't have been able to do due to the weight. Will definitely use again.
Good price, speedy delivery, good quality materials - thank you.
bought bituglass shingles, very good, easy to fit, came on time, roof looks good and now water proof.
some problem with the product batch - this was the second order, the first was absolutely fine. However, dealt with excellently by the company. Replacement provided and all in order. The product itself is easy to use.... and does what it says on the tin! I would re-order based on the service I received
Delivery man was friendly, customer service very professional and helpful
Solid service, lovely fellow on the phone, knows what builder needs and delivery driver khow things should be done as well. Rear case.
Excellent service
Lovely delivery, in time and exactly where I asked to be left, I didn't need to be in home
Fantastic products
Ordered Saturday afternoon for Monday delivery and it arrived on time! I was really pleased with the service as some local firms could only offer delivery later in the week. Great price too. I’ll definitely be using JMD for future projects.
Bought a bulk bag of 10mm pea gravel. Perfect for what I needed it for. Would use the company again.
Very happy. Lovely people to buy from. Always on time. Always willing to go the extra mile to make your order rite. Will always order from jmd.
Hassel free transaction from start to finish. Will use again.
ordered bulk sand and artificial grass from Lee. Very helpful when phoned and delivered to manchester. great prices and excellent service. thanks
Needed stuff quick and the guys went above and beyond to help. Friendly staff, reasonably priced. Couldn’t ask for more. Wish there were more people like JMD in the game, life would be easier. I will be keeping my business there from now on and recommending everyone here
Sent Lee an email about some West Hoathly Medium Multi Stock bricks that I was having trouble finding. Lee replied within 10 minutes and was straight on the case to find some. 2 days later he had found some and sent me a quote. We arranged for delivery quicker than expected as they were in short supply. We also ordered some blocks at the same time which arrived with no issues. Great customer service and highly recommended. Thank you very much Lee.
The service from Lee was outstanding, he returned my calls and emails without delay. I ordered 26m2 of Raj slabs yesterday (27th) and delivery was made today (28th) without any issues. Lee phoned 35 mins before delivery which avoided me having to wait in all day. Highly recommended, great customer service and will use again for any future orders.
jmdbuildingsupplies-co-uk is rated 4.95 based on 20 reviews