Jim Lawrence Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Jim Lawrence

How would you rate Jim Lawrence?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
M O

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Jim Lawrence in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
M O Marconi
"I had on order a really nice exterior light but didn't get around to fitting it for a couple of weeks. As I undid the glass dome to put the bulb in it cracked. ... so phoned up & explained. Best customer service I have received in a long time. No sarcasm no 30 questions no that'll be £30 just a "we will get one in the post for you. This was 3pm & it was delivered 10am next day. Thanks so much just reinforces why we like you guys ( & I love the products anyway)"
Jim Lawrence is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews