Jigsawpuzzlecorner.co.uk Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Jigsawpuzzlecorner.co.uk

About Jigsawpuzzlecorner.co.uk: The U.K's biggest personalised jigsaw puzzle manufacturer

mark@mapmarketing.com

Omega BuildingSmugglers WayLondon

How would you rate Jigsawpuzzlecorner.co.uk ?

"I have not done the puzzle as it's a present but looking at the pieces, they look good and the colours are as on the photo I've sent. The presentation (box) is perfect, very happy to give as a special present. Ordering was simple, even I managed without my daughter's help! Delivery exactly one week baring in mind I placed the order on Saturday night."
"Ordered a jigsaw puzzle as a birthday present. Found the ordering process very easy and the end result was just lovely. Jigsaw was delivered in 7 days in a nice box with the picture on the front, and the quality of the jigsaw pieces were very good. Very impressed!"
"Incredibly helpful staff, awesome turnaround time, easy to use website for custom design - would highly recommend."
"I bought the jigsaw as a present for my Mum's 80th birthday, but chose not to have any text on it. The picture I chose was taken for her 70th birthday, with my Dad and all the grandchildren. I had to increase the pixels on the original photo to reach the minimum requirement, and whilst the picture on the jigsaw is not quite as sharp as the original, it's still very good. I am delighted with this unusual gift, and I'm sure my Mum will be too."
"Excellent service interesting county jigsaw will use them again for presents"
"An excellent present and unique in its application. I have had two so far and they have been received very well and feel sure we will buy others as the year progresses."
"Easy and understandable website, will use again. Quick delivery too"
"Nice jigsaw puzzle. Arrived as promised."
"I have always found their service and jigsaw first class and will certainly be using them again."
"Excellent ordering experience. Easy to order and prompt delivery. However, we can't comment on the product because it is a gift, and it will not be unpacked and joined together for some time yet. We hope and expect that the product is as good as the ordering and delivery experience, if this is the case it is worthy of 5 stars. If not then we have problems and we'll be in touch."
"I wrote the earlier review about our puzzle missing a few pieces. I feel compelled to come back and say what an excellent company this is. Despite the possibility that the fault lies with us, they have readily agreed to send us a new puzzle. That is service above and beyond the call of duty. Thanks!"
"Excellent service and great quality jigsaw - I'm going to order more!"
"We are delighted with our puzzle - I gave to my husband for Christmas and we worked it together as a family. However, three pieces seem to be missing. We have handled it carefully and searched high and low. I'm beginning to wonder if it came that way? I'm eager to get ahold of them, as the puzzle looks so nice otherwise that we would like to frame it."
"Best Christmas present I bought by Miles. Very helpful people, the picture on the jigsaw came out very well and the pieces are good quality and nice to assemble. Excellent !"
"A great to remember a special day."
"We were very pleased with the presentation of this jigsaw, it looked like a shop brought commercial item, and I'm sure it will be well received by it's intended recipients at Christmas. The jigsaw was quickly produced and was well packaged for delivery."
"My order was so easy to place and the end product is absolutely fantastic. Delivery arrived exactly as promised in timescale. I will definately be using this site again. As it is a christmas present for someone, I am certain they will be saying " WOW. ""
"A very quick and easy website to use - and very fast delivery - can't wait to give as a present! x"
"Good service, little disappointed in the package. For a quality product the box looked a bit tacky"
"An excellent website - straightforward to upload a picture - and words too - followed by an excellent product packed in a bespoke box - delivered in a further box in a very short time. Can't ask for anything better really..!"
Thank you for your fantastic feedback. We love to hear our customers are satisfied with our systems and products!
Jigsawpuzzlecorner.co.uk is rated 4.63 based on 59 reviews