j.f. lazartigue UK (Ebmac UK Ltd) Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend j.f. lazartigue UK (Ebmac UK Ltd)

About j.f. lazartigue UK (Ebmac UK Ltd): HAIR EXPERT - VEGAN - NATURAL - PREMIUM
j.f. lazartigue hair care range is designed to restore a perfect natural balance to your hair.
In the UK the brand is distributed exclusively by Ebmac UK Limited, based in Kent.

+442033724081

Telephone
"Good service, prompt delivery"
"Very professional. Good advice and quick, efficient service."
"Ebac has the products I seek and any requests or email correspondence is handled within 24 hours, which is amazing as I am in Australia."
"Good service. quick delivery. no issues."
"Great products, I have been using Lazartigue colouring emulsion for years and my hair looks so natural, thank you Paola"
"Easy website to use. Order confirmed and dispatched promptly and arrived safely."
"My order arrived the next day, good product. I was eligible for a free hair brush but did not receive it."
"very good service, they are very efficient to accept my returned product ordered by my mistake and exchange with the correct product."
"Very good service from Ebmac: helpful on the phone and quick delivery. Thank you."
"We have always purchased Lazartigue Colouration Products and found them excellent - Ebmac seem to be highly reliable in their delivery of orders -Thanks"
"Products are of high quality and are reliable"
"I love my unique J.F. Lazartigue shampoos and hair colours. They are superb and kind for my hair. My hair has looked natural and shiny since I began using them and I have never looked back since a dear friend who lives in Paris recommended the products and the brand to me many years ago. The service one receives from Ebmac is always really friendly and very efficient. So easy to order and also to get advice if one needs it. Thank you."
"Very satisfied with the service ! Super swift delivery ! I’ve also enjoyed the products ‘discount and the “ gift with a purchase “ as well !"
"The person I dealt with over the Christmas period was very professional, friendly and helpful. I asked if our order could be sent quickly to ensure we would receive it before my mother's return home abroad and she ensured that it was sent that very day so we got it the next day. Brilliant!"
"I have used the emulsion colorante for more than 20 years. Very easy to use whenever needed without appointments to worry about and the excellent online service makes it even easier as, being resident in england, I had to buy it on my yearly visits to France. I suppose the day I am unable to do it myself is the day I shall turn white!"
"Very pleased with service provided by Ebmac."
"Fast delivery. Excellent service."
j.f. lazartigue UK (Ebmac UK Ltd) is rated 4.81 based on 26 reviews