JFH Crime Reviews

Read JFH Crime Reviews

info@jfhcrime.co.uk

7b Bayham Street

Tell us how JFH Crime made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
John and Julia dealt with my sons sensitive case with total professionalism. They explained things every step of the way and were always there for us whenever we needed support. I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone and should I ever need their services again I would have no hesitation in using them again.
Words are not enough to thank them both in the handling of my sons case.
THEY SPENT TIME WITH CLIENTS, LISTENING AND WORKING THE CASE
THEY ARE ACCESSABLEAND PROFESSIONAL, AND I WISH I HADE FOUND THEM EARLIER
I CANNOT GIVE A HIGH ENOUGH RATING
I met Duncan Roberts at Holborn police station and he said he would handle my case which was a great relief for me. He was very understanding and patient and kept me up to date the whole time. He eventually advised me mu case had been deemed 'no further action' Duncan was very clear in all his explanations and put me at ease. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks to him a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders.
Excellent communication throughout my trial and good outcome. Many thanks to Duncan Roberts.
I would be very satisfied, if i receive the full ruling/judgement with justification

-Zaleski
very good listen to instructions I ask of them would recommend them to friends and family
Very supportive, very professional.
1. Attending for the interview in reasonable good time
2. Clear explanation by the solicitor of what was involved and the procedure
JFH law provided excellent service during my court case and managed to secure the best outcome for me. All communication was clear and concise and just felt at all times they looked after legal needs.
Been with John for years... He has got me a slap on the wrist in all of my cases expect one which I couldn't avoid due to being caught redhanded .. He is a understanding none judgmental person. Hes honest he doesn't lie or feed you false hope. he is a facts related solicitor.. He is happy to help me in every aspect of my life that isn't even criminal related.. great advicer if needed advice.. to many good things to say about John and hes team of strong ,sophisticated, professional women...
Long story short... referable solicitors..👍👍
Because there better than good. They take the time to understand each client for there own needs and how they can help. Top class service from a top class criminal lawyers.
JFH Crime is rated 4.64 based on 11 reviews