JF Stoneworks Reviews

Read JF Stoneworks Reviews

Jenny@jfstoneworks.co.uk

No. 2 Kingswell Estate, Beech Farm, Netherfield Hill,

Tell us how JF Stoneworks made you happy
Really happy with our Quartz worktop from JF Stoneworks. It looks fantastic and Jenny, Joe and the team were so helpful and efficient. I would definitely recommend to friends and family. Great service and delighted with the result - thank you!
Jenny and the team were great! There were a few delays partly our responsibility partly their's but everything was sorted and the finished kitchen is fantastic! Thank you.
Thank you for providing such helpful advice in the decision making process and providing organised delivery and installation of our kitchen worktops - we are delighted with them! Good product and friendly personalised service.
Jf stone work work men where very efficient and fitted out worktop to a 1st class standard . We could not fault the workman ship. And the ladies in there office where so helpful in helping us to make the right decision on colour when we took a sample colour of our kitchen units in to there show room . It’s class company. Always recommenced them if any one wanted a quartz worktop
I am most pleased with the refurbishment work done to my mum's gravestone. JF Stoneworks were very efficient and did the work at a reasonable cost. A big thank you to them.
I am very grateful for your helpful advice and the way in which the matter was dealt. I am extremely pleased with the result. I think the Stone looks wonderful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend your firm to anyone else.
My sister and I were very appreciative of the way in which the sad occasion was handled. The staff were very helpful and caring.
Friendly, efficient, high quality workmanship - first class in every way.
Amazing service, advice and quality, our worktops look fantastic highly recommend
It is with the highest regard that we highly recommend J F Stoneworks. The works involved a memorial statue. They gave expert advice on the design. Located matching white marble from Italy and expertly installed the stonework. Gave excellent guidance on inscriptions and fonts. The help in the whole installation was invaluable. We now have a family memorial that has been designed and installed with the utmost expert experience and professionalism. We as a family are very proud of the memorial and this could not have been achieved if it was not for the patient help and wonderful skillmanship of Joe and his craftsman and of course a thank you also to Jenny for all her support on the telephone. Therefore based on our experience and without any hesitation we wholeheartedly highly recommend J F Stoneworks.
Am excellent service from the initial support choosing the memorial for my father to the installation that was done to enable me to take my mother to see the stone in situ while she was visiting the area.
Great service, lovely people - would highly recommend
Good quality materials (nicely figured Carrara marble), accurately cut and polished completed in the agreed time and at a reasonable price.
I was thoroughly impressed with every aspect of JF Stoneworks and would highly recommend them.
Very pleased with the help received in sorting out the best layout for inscription and extremely happy with the end result. The service could not have been better - thank you to all involved.
Very pleased with the work JFS did. From start to finish staff treated our order seriously, paid great attention to details and communicated well. The actual fitting of our kitchen worktops was done meticulously. Highly recommended.
I would highly recommend.
I was pleased with the service I received from JF Stoneworks. The process was smooth and the end result was as expected.
All very friendly and efficient
JFS's patience with us changing our mind, coming up with different requirements, etc., was endless. The whole family are over the moon with our mother's headstone. It is very special to us and JFS have helped us close it out. Many thanks to Jenny et al.
JF Stoneworks is rated 4.94 based on 33 reviews