Jewellers Ark Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jewellers Ark
Read Jewellers Ark Reviews

About Jewellers Ark:

Jewellers Ark, a co-operative of independent jewellers from across the UK who are members of one the largest independent buying groups and the National Association of Jewellers, which enables us to offer you great products at competitive prices. Unlike many websites, you can contact us; on a UK landline telephone number or face to face in our High Street shops. We are delighted to offer you advice or assistance by phone or in-store.

sales@jewellersark.co.uk

5-7 Bath Street

Tell us how Jewellers Ark made you happy
My husband got me a matching necklace last year for my birthday and treated me to these earrings this year. They are a little longer than I would normally wear, but they look great and I'll hopefully be able to show them off when this lock down ends. Thank you Jewellers Ark.
Jewellers Ark 5 star review on 27th May 2020
Great service from this company. Delivered on time, well packaged.
We looked long and hard for the right gold pendant to celebrate our 50th anniversary, both in shops and online. In the end this was the only one that was suitable. We sent for it, and when it came we were extremely pleased with it. The service we received from Jewellers Ark was excellent.
Brilliant people really helpful and i can highly recommend them !
A brilliant small company with a personal touch and a customer service that truly cares. The quality of the product is high and I would definitely buy from them again!
Fantastic service, prompt delivery, well packed and well priced too would heartily recommend.
Love them. My husband bought me a pair for Christmas and one year later I lost one taking off a face mask. So I bought myself a replacement pair.
Comfortable and they have never made my ears itch.
Excellent customer service. Chain broke fantastic communication in getting it returned and replaced.
Couldn’t recommend enough
Great service, quick delivery, lovely item. Thank you.
A smart looking watch, came within a couple of days and with the official box etc.
Good priced items and efficiently delivered.
Like most, I search the internet for best prices and here I found the item I wanted in stock and well priced.
Good quality item which arrived on time.
Recommend.
Very pleased with my purchase of a pendant pearl on a gold chain necklace. Arrived in good time. Would have liked a nicer presentation box, the one it came in looked cheap and very basic.
Item arrived correctly packaged. Necklace as described. Very efficient and quick delivery.
Perfect service
Beautiful pendant, happy with the service. Website was easy to navigate and postage quick (especially as delivered during lockdown) and pendant arrived well protected. Overall, happy with my purchases and have already recommended to friends and family. Thank you
Easy to order, quick delivery and pretty necklace.
I LOVE my necklace from Jewellers Ark. The staff are so helpful and knowledgeable and I got exactly what I wanted. I will definitely be coming back.
Excellent service, quick and efficient and price for the watch very competitive. Highly recommend.
The celtic Ring was exactly as as advertised and looked really lovely. Packaged well and dispatched quickly.
I bought this Celtic designed gold ring for my daughter‘s birthday and she was very very happy with her present.
Excellent service, lovely bracelet not sure prices are value for money
Absolutely amazing service from Jewellers Ark. They were very professional and helped me to choose just the right necklace for my event. It arrived exactly as promised and is even better than it looks in the photo. I am thrilled with it. I would totally recommend Jewellers Ark to anyone.
Jewellers Ark is rated 4.92 based on 1,216 reviews