Jewellers Ark Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jewellers Ark

About Jewellers Ark: Jewellers Ark, a co-operative of independent jewellers from across the UK who are members of one the largest independent buying groups and the National Association of Jewellers, which enables us to offer you great products at competitive prices. Unlike many websites, you can contact us; on a UK landline telephone number or face to face in our High Street shops. We are delighted to offer you advice or assistance by phone or in-store.

sales@jewellersark.co.uk

5-7 Bath Street

Categories:
Special Occasions
Valentines Day

Click Here

Tell us how Jewellers Ark made you happy

"Very good communication and quick delivery. Very pleased with this item. Thank you."
"I bought this Lucy Q pendant for my wife and she absolutely loved it! It came quickly and well packaged. Great service - Thank you!"
"Wife was pleased with the earring for Christmas. These nicely proportioned drop earrings are both silver and gold' so can be worn with a combination of other jewellery. Product arrived on time as promised."
"Brought as a Christmas present for our daughter. Good quality for the money and well appreciated."
"The watch I ordered was the best price I could find on the internet. The delivery was super fast. Unfortunately my wife did not like the watch and I had to return it. I was refunded by Jewellers Ark. I can not fault this company and will definitely recommend them and use them again."
"I received the watch quickly an d was impressed by their service. I would recommend jewellers ark. The watch is superb."
"Ordered a Daisy Dixon watch a week or so before xmas and it arrived within a day or two and was well wrapped."
"This is an excellent company to deal with, prompt, efficient service and reasonably priced. I opted to collect in store, the staff were very helpful when I went to collect the charm. I would use Jewellers Ark again"
"I purchased a Rotary watch through the website, but as i needed it quickly, i selected "collect in store" and I was emailed within a couple of hours saying that the purchase was ready for collection. When it was collected the store staff were very friendly and even offered to alter the bracelet free of charge. I would definitely shop with Jewellers Ark again."
"Service was straightforward and delivery very prompt."
"Great stylish jewellery at a reasonable price"
"Excellent service and the watch is everything I expected"
"I ordered a junkers watch, great product, great customer service."
"The item I ordered was competitively priced. It was securely packaged and arrived quickly. I would definitely use this site again to buy jewellery."
"Looks great put lucky my wife has a small hand and wrist a bit small in length of the chain"
"A brilliant service from start to finish. Speedy delivery and great communication from the guys at jewllers Ark. Recived my watch in no time at all and is absolutely beautiful all was packaged so securely which we my main concern. Will be purchasing more from this company in near future I would highly recommend!"
"Nice cufflinks and came quickly."
"Everything went okay and delivered on time Would use this company again"
"Amazing service and had the item I required in stock"
"Couldn't be happier with my purchase and the service. The watch is fantastic value and was delivered promptly and safely... All in all a very pleasant experience."
Jewellers Ark is rated 4.92 based on 1,097 reviews