Jewellers Ark Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jewellers Ark
Read Jewellers Ark Reviews

About Jewellers Ark:

Jewellers Ark, a co-operative of independent jewellers from across the UK who are members of one the largest independent buying groups and the National Association of Jewellers, which enables us to offer you great products at competitive prices. Unlike many websites, you can contact us; on a UK landline telephone number or face to face in our High Street shops. We are delighted to offer you advice or assistance by phone or in-store.

sales@jewellersark.co.uk

Alex Coley
Jewellers Ark 5 star review on 4th June 2020
Graham Huggins
Great service!
Very pleased with my gold earrings. Just as advertised and came really quickly
Beautiful piece of jewellery bought as a present for my wife. Arrived on time as promised. Great value.
Thank you.

The watch was ordered as a gift. It arrived well packaged, on time & in perfect order. The updateS and communication was excellent throughout.

I would totally recommend and use your service again.
Really pleased with the quality of the item I ordered. Efficient delivery, especially considering the current lockdown restrictions. Thank you
Jewellers Ark, the Kit Heath necklace ordered was packaged and delivered as promised!
Excellent service.
Earrings were delivered promptly and are good quality.
Earrings are lovely, they arrived very quickly and well packaged. Definitely purchase from Jewellers Ark again.
Very efficient communication with JA and the necklace arrived promptly despite Lockdown. 18th Birthday gift for my daughter and she loves it. Very happy.
I could not purchase the ring because the site did not have a choice for sending to the Netherlands. But after 1 email the site was adjusted so I could order the ring. Within a few days it was deliverd. It's a beautiful ring and the service was great.
Nice pendant, came in a couple of days.
Easy to order, arrived quickly.
They are great nice to deal with them
I needed a watch for my fathers birthday, but due to the lock down I couldn't go to shops as i normally would. I had never used Jewellers Ark before, but it was easy to order from, at a good price and the watch arrived well packaged within 3 days.
Jewellers Ark 5 star review on 16th April 2020
Great price, lovely product, fast delivery!
Perfect service and product. Great price too.
Great service.
Arrived promptly and beautifully packed.
Will definitely use Jewellers Ark again.
Excellent Customer Service throughout my experience with Jewellers Ark, the staff could not be more helpful and extremely quick delivery. More than happy to use again and to recommend to others.
Excellent value and delivery
The bangle arrived in a nice black branded box with red ribbon and was encased in a type of foam to protect in in the post. The bangle itself looks great and my girlfriend loves it. ;-)
Jewellers Ark is rated 4.92 based on 1,206 reviews