Jet Wheel Tyre Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Jet Wheel Tyre

About Jet Wheel Tyre: From our three Tyre depots in Essex we have been supplying tyres online to thousands of customers for many years and have built up a reputation for delivering not only cheap tyres but exceptional quality tyres from the world’s major manufacturers giving fantastic value for money and highly professional services to our many happy customers. We stock all range of car tyres, budget tyres and even winter tyres to fit your demand.

Tell us how Jet Wheel Tyre made you happy

"Quick and priced well."
"Excellent advice and top quality service."
"Excellent customer service and value for money should be an excellent star button available"
"Very quick professional service and competitive prices"
"Service here is always polite and prompt. I never feel as though unnecessary work has been recommended. I always recommend friends and family come here first."
"Amazing, shame the hardest working man I know left."
"Great friendly service. Done great job????"
"Excellent. Fast and informative service. Very pleased"
"2 garages have tried to align my car and couldn't get the steering wheel straight. These guys did it in 30 minutes with a technical print out and a nice place to wait."
"Quick and efficient and cheap"
"Used this company for years. I don't go anywhere else for tyres. Always good service and a decent price. Never had any issues here . Highly recommend"
"Very good service"
"Brilliant always helpful welcoming just lovely"
"Excellent customer service"
"Always excellent service by all at JET. Thanks"
"Amazing service...highly recommend"
"Friendly service every time I come here will always use this branch"
"Amazing service as always"
"Always great very helpful if unsure just ask"
"I use jet wheel and tyres a lot of the time to do all of my tracking, I always find pat and midge very helpful, and the fitters are also very good and polite, even though Jamie in the workshop is very cheeky"
Jet Wheel Tyre is rated 4.89 based on 99 reviews