Jersey Hemp Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jersey Hemp
Read Jersey Hemp Reviews
Taste of the product is good, flavour is light there is no strong stalk flavour. I gave 4 stars only because I would probably have to use it for few days to see the effects. But overall I am satisfied with the product.
My first purchase. I had a confusing e mail to say ‘you have left something behind’ I could not get the link. The purchase subsequently arrived
Regards
Terry Jackson
Great service but delivery found be quicker since it's lokal.
The product is great however I subscribed to website to receive 10% discount on first purchase but never received the discount code via email. I placed the order but didn’t receive confirmation email that order has been received although day later I received order complete email. Since I have placed another order where I received order received and order complete emails. Assuming that you were experience technical issues during my first order.
Keep producing, your product if far superior than alternative suppliers I have tried.
The person taking the order over the phone was very helpful and was quick to point out the price of the product had gone down, not very often that happens. The order was placed and arrived the next day, perfect.
Product is a good price and nicely packed; OBD Oil flavour a little different to what I have been used to, probably due to the slight colouring - those I have used have been clear.
Hi, I don't usually do write ups but having tried cbd oil for sometime it is helping me with my pain.
Although I still have pain every day it is more tolerable. If I don't take my maintenance dose the pain increases again.
Jersey Hemp is rated 4.71 based on 91 reviews