Jersey Hemp Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jersey Hemp
Read Jersey Hemp Reviews
Quality products . I am very happy. Looks like I found good product
Fast delivery, great product
Best Decision going on cbd oil
just great - nothing more to say. Use my review and give me free CBD?? haha honestly legit very good product and service.
Have been using this for nearly a year, and find it top quality, and helps with my pain and arthritis.
Exellent product for overall wellness
Fantastic product, really reducing anxiety and promoting better sleep
Quick and easy service, quick delivery and plenty of information on the site. The calculator was very useful
This is an amazing product, they literally produce everything in Jersey. Great brand and does exactly what it is supposed to do,
Excellent product and service
So you delivered the wrong product, but thanks to the wonderful lady in Jersey, who hand delivered the correct bottle that evening, I now have the right order.
Excellent customer service Easy ordering process and quick delivery Highly Recommend
Excellent
Taste of the product is good, flavour is light there is no strong stalk flavour. I gave 4 stars only because I would probably have to use it for few days to see the effects. But overall I am satisfied with the product.
My first purchase. I had a confusing e mail to say ‘you have left something behind’ I could not get the link. The purchase subsequently arrived Regards Terry Jackson
simply amazing, the best cbd on the market!
From my last order I had a voucher to receive 10% of my next order. In making my next order the voucher had sadly expired; I order two bottles every time and am disappointed that I could not use a voucher that Jersey Hemp had enclosed in the packing.
Excellent product and customer service
Delivery was super quick and taste is incredible. Tried first from other competitors and will definitely be using Jersey Hemp from now on instead. Thanks!
Great service, ordered CBD oil and it arrived a couple of days later.
Jersey Hemp is rated 4.70 based on 110 reviews