Jersey Hemp Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jersey Hemp
Read Jersey Hemp Reviews
I rate Jersey Hemp ‘Excellent’ and extremely beneficial health wise .Very hopeful staff and and excellent delivery service.
Just received the oil which was ordered yesterday morning. So excellent service. I will let you know the effects of the oil yet. Will let you know about that when I have taken the oil.
delighted to see this flourishing, a real sign of hope for Jersey
Excellent product
Local delivery excellent.
Always efficient and easy to order, excellent product
As always delivered brilliantly to my Mom in the UK
Great product helps with my aches and pains really see a difference if I stop taking it.
My order was delivered the following day!
Great service. Haven't used the oil yet.
The person taking the order over the phone was very helpful and was quick to point out the price of the product had gone down, not very often that happens. The order was placed and arrived the next day, perfect.
I had some trouble navigating the website, you're customer service rep was great and we got everything resolved so very happy
Product is a good price and nicely packed; OBD Oil flavour a little different to what I have been used to, probably due to the slight colouring - those I have used have been clear.
Everything works well from ordering to delivery.
Easy website quick ordering with PayPal and super quick delivery on island.
Product works for me and is consistent highly recommended!
Tried many CBD products and this is the real deal.
Hi, I don't usually do write ups but having tried cbd oil for sometime it is helping me with my pain.
Although I still have pain every day it is more tolerable. If I don't take my maintenance dose the pain increases again.
The full spectrum product I ordered arrived in the post promptly, is as described and has become an important part of my daily routine.
This oil has been excellent in easing any pain and anxiety to give a good nights sleep.
Its really easy to order online, in fact once I ordered at 13.00 and by 14.30 it was delivered. I purchase Jersey Hemp because they make a 10% CBD oil and I trust that I am getting the product as described because it is tested in independent labs.
Jersey Hemp is rated 4.71 based on 49 reviews