Jersey Hemp Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jersey Hemp
Read Jersey Hemp Reviews
Exceptional customer service when I popped to the shop and it was closed they delivered that day and out of hours. The CBD we use (Full spectrum) is great and is really helping with stress and sleep. Could not recommend Jersey Hemp enough.
Picked up my hemp the following day very polite girl had my order ready for me .Excellent service and product Thankyou
Great advice was provided as to what would be the best product for me. My order was delivered the day after ordering. No complaints at all!
An excellent company to business with there product's are first class i have always found them very helpful if i need to phone them i can't recommend them enough.
Great punctual delivery.The product lives up to my requirements and is giving me much relief from my arthritis problems Thank you Jesey Hemp ,
Good product
Fast service
Beautiful taste comes with this highly effective remedy
A quality product that I wouldn’t be without. Great service and quick delivery, thank you Jersey Hemp.
Very efficient service, excellent product quality
I couldn't recommend this product enough. I have difficulty sleeping and this works wonders for me. I wouldn't be without it. The taste isn't awful and it really works for me. I love it 😀
the best i have found so far, and the best tasting
Excellent products and shipping times
Great product and customer service.
I cant fault it as a service, as for the product, I havent been using the long enough to notice any significant changes.
Very good service
I decided to use this oil after researching many 18 months ago. At the time, I was suffering with serious shoulder pain and serous pain in other joints. After taking it for about 3 months, things started to improve. I am now 100% pain free, and feel generally better in myself. I don't believe this to be a coincidence, I have recommended it to several other people who have seen the same type of result. It may seem a little expensive, compared to some of the rubbish you can buy online, that's because its pure and it works....
Jersey hemp is a fantastic company to do business with i have been using the oils for around a year now and can highly recommend them
Excellent product, really does help
Very well liked after on my first visit to Jersey Hemp and explanation of what was available was very informative and service excellent.
Jersey Hemp is rated 4.74 based on 142 reviews