Jersey Hemp Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jersey Hemp
Read Jersey Hemp Reviews
Quick and easy service, quick delivery and plenty of information on the site. The calculator was very useful
This is an amazing product, they literally produce everything in Jersey.
Great brand and does exactly what it is supposed to do,
Excellent product and service
So you delivered the wrong product, but thanks to the wonderful lady in Jersey, who hand delivered the correct bottle that evening, I now have the right order.
Excellent customer service
Easy ordering process and quick delivery
Highly Recommend
Excellent
Taste of the product is good, flavour is light there is no strong stalk flavour. I gave 4 stars only because I would probably have to use it for few days to see the effects. But overall I am satisfied with the product.
My first purchase. I had a confusing e mail to say ‘you have left something behind’ I could not get the link. The purchase subsequently arrived
Regards
Terry Jackson
simply amazing, the best cbd on the market!
From my last order I had a voucher to receive 10% of my next order. In making my next order the voucher had sadly expired; I order two bottles every time and am disappointed that I could not use a voucher that Jersey Hemp had enclosed in the packing.
Excellent product and customer service
Delivery was super quick and taste is incredible. Tried first from other competitors and will definitely be using Jersey Hemp from now on instead. Thanks!
Great service, ordered CBD oil and it arrived a couple of days later.
Hello, I received the delivery yesterday and have not yet tried it as it is a gift. I was however very disappointed in the way it arrived as it the box was totally squished. I wouldn’t mind if I was using it for myself but as it is a gift the presentation is a bit poor for the price of the product.
Many thanks
Really high-quality CBD oil that actually tastes nice! Really helped relieve some lower back pain and general restlessness.
My wife loves it.
Excellent company to do business with a prompt delivery.
Can't tell you what a relief it is to have a real quality source of CBD oil locally, especially these day with Covid and Brexit messing around with everything.Good timing guys! Thanks for everything you do and keep on doing it.
Great product. Swift delivery. Never had any issues.
I cannot rate the product because I have not used it yet. The service and delivery were excellent and I like the fact that is is produced in the UK.
Jersey Hemp is rated 4.69 based on 83 reviews