Jersey Hemp Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jersey Hemp
Read Jersey Hemp Reviews
Excellent product, really does help
Very well liked after on my first visit to Jersey Hemp and explanation of what was available was very informative and service excellent.
I find some of my aches and pains are at least getting some relief but I am sleeping a lot better, I told a friend about the sleep benefits and got some for her she slept for thirteen hours a good nights sleep the first time for a long time. I have recommended it to a lot of people. Thank you. Regards John.
Vary good service - will buy again
Ordered on line - came within a few days and “does what it says on the packet” - will definitely come back for more
I love it, but a bit annoyed, that every time I opt in for a regular delivery, I see a cheaper price, or 2 for 1 deals elsewhere.
this is one of the best CBD OIL with good spectrum
Always a great service
Excellent service, with speedy local delivery. A great high quality product I have Used other brands and found this product fast acting and far superior.
Hi there, I bought this product as it is organic and produced locally.
Don’t really know what I am rating, was this the buying process or company in general? I do like your website and content, the buying process was simple and the two for one offer appreciated. I was buying CBD from a local ad-hoc supplier at a higher price and would love to know whether there is any difference, I appreciate that you cannot review other products available locally but how do we know that yours offer the best quality and content, particular when used to support critical illness. Apologies for the rambling!
Always find the Jersey Hemp team helpful. Good set up at Warwick Farm.
Fast delivery and quality product. Also helps me sleep at night.
I only ordered CBG yesterday so cannot review this order. However I have previously had CBD also CBG. They're so amazing I've ordered the max strength CBG. This is a miracle. It activates natural sleep receptors when taken at night.The next day? no brain fog, very positive, energetic,well happy. Crystal
I had a small problem with the delivery and it was corrected straight away. Very professional. Will definitely recommend the company
Easy ordering but the downside is that they do not let you know when to expect delivery??
The first bottle gave me relief after a week but ran out after 10 days. It was a couple of days before I got the second bottle which I have been using 3 drops twice a day for 6 days now but no relief.
Excellent service and very good product.
Excellent service!
Great user friendly service, great product, very effective for treating anxiety.
Jersey Hemp is rated 4.72 based on 124 reviews