Jennings Motor Group Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Jennings Motor Group

About Jennings Motor Group: Jennings Motor Group - Ford, Mazda, Seat, Kia, Mitsubishi, Ford direct and commercial vehicles. Located in Stockton, Middlesbrough, Gateshead, Washington and South Shields.

G Fisher
"This is my 2nd Harley from Jennings Gateshead, great people great place and a great deal. Well happy"
Verified Buyer
"Jennings found the perfect car and deal for me and purchase option ."
S Husband
"I was assisted by a staff member called Tracy. I am disabled and was looking for a new vehicle that more suited my needs, which had changed over the last couple of years. While other deals didn't seem interested in my issues, Jennings Motor Group and Tracy took ownership of my problems and seemed focussed on sorting things out. I was shown around several cars, based on my mobility and access/egress requirements, we finally found a vehicle that was ideal for my needs. No hard sell or pushing, I was given the options and information and was able to decide in my own time. Nothing was too much trouble. I was made to feel valued as a customer and more importantly, that I wasn't wasting their time, which counts for a lot in a world where many car companies forget that excellent customer service means a lot to the customer. I finally decided to take the car and it's the best decision I could have made!"
"Supplied me with just the van I was looking for, gave me a good price for my old one and provided a professional service from start to finish."
(Jennings Ford Commercial Middlesbrough) - Posted 6 hours ago
M Ferrario
"All was perfect"
A Rowntree
Verified Buyer
"I have never written a review but felt I needed to regarding my purchase of a Fiesta two weeks ago. The customer service provided by Gethin Williams at the South Shields branch was excellent. Went the extra mile - Thank you Gethin"
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 1 day ago
"I purchased a set of alloys for my CX5 which would not fit as they were for the old model. Jennings and Mazda UK arranged for the return of the wheels to stock via my local dealer and then refunded me the purchase price. Everyone involved was extremely helpful in sorting this out for me, thank you. I would have no hesitation ordering future items from Jennings, very competitive prices too!"
M Leadbitter
Verified Buyer
"Great service, Can't fault the sales manger Chris!"
(Jennings Harley Davidson Leeds) - Posted 2 days ago
B Mcvittie
Verified Buyer
"Knowledgeable sales executive (Mark Taylor) provided fantastic advice and support in the car buying process making the experience very straight forward."
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 2 days ago
"The process was quick"
(Jennings Ford Stockton) - Posted 2 days ago
"- salesman was lovely however, no information on the car just let us drive off. - not shown around the car only to see how the petrol and lights worked. - recently asked about car mats to be told there was some in stock to drive there and find out there isn’t. still waiting on a phone call to say they are in stock (told they would order me them by the next day) - user manuals missing from the car, had to drive back to get one - plus side nice sales man, lovely car. level of service seems uninterested"
(Jennings Kia Stockton) - Posted 3 days ago
"Great service from Peter Nesbit. Everything went as dicussed. Cannot fault him or he company. 3rd car bought from here never had any problems."
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 3 days ago
"when I picked up car there was no spare key was told is was not a problem key would be here in a couple of days .Seven weeks later still waiting !! when contact salesperson get told he will look into it and call me back he never does.Very poor after sales service"
"Love my new car"
(Jennings Ford Gateshead) - Posted 3 days ago
"Fantastic service, hassle free test drive organised really quickly. Smooth transition when buying my new Kia. No pressure at all well at ease."
(Jennings Kia Washington) - Posted 3 days ago
J Sotheran
Verified Buyer
"A very warm welcome from Mark Taylor, nothing seemed to much trouble for him and I feel as if a got a fair deal."
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 3 days ago
"I got the right car at the right price with a very fare trade in price, Great service from a friendly staff, Overall a good experience ."
(Jennings Ford Gateshead) - Posted 3 days ago
"we were well looked after by all the staff that we delt with"
(Jennings Kia Stockton) - Posted 3 days ago
"Excellent customer service from Gavin."
(Jennings Ford Commercial Gateshead) - Posted 3 days ago
"Really helpful, honest and easy! Very happy with my new car."
(Jennings Ford Middlesbrough) - Posted 3 days ago
"The service luke was best worker and always helped"
(Jennings SEAT Middlesbrough) - Posted 3 days ago
"Pleasant and courteous salesman Ian Phillips made everything sail through"
(Jennings Ford Middlesbrough) - Posted 3 days ago
"Recommend dealing with a salesman at Stockton-on-Tees called “Jonah”...open and honest"
(Jennings Ford Stockton) - Posted 3 days ago