Jennings Motor Group Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Jennings Motor Group

About Jennings Motor Group: Jennings Motor Group - Ford, Mazda, Seat, Kia, Mitsubishi, Ford direct and commercial vehicles. Located in Stockton, Middlesbrough, Gateshead, Washington and South Shields.

J Thomas
"I love my new car, bought it completely off the salesman’s recommendation. Ian was very approachable and friendly and wasn’t the pushy salesman like I walked in expecting"
J Kitt-Briggs
"I travelled 340miles to purchase One of Jennings perfectly optioned Ex demonstrator Seat Leon and I couldn’t be happier. A few hiccups with the car but I can’t fault how well my concerns were put to rest, we all know issues can arise, but the difference is how they are resolved! Craig and the team really know how to wow their customers! If only they were local enough to carry out the servicing for my car too!"
J Riseborough
"Great service from finding the car on the web site to driving it away 10/10"
"Good service throughout my dealings with them. Couple of minor issues since I picked it up but so far they have been resolved to my satisfaction. Easy company to deal with"
(Jennings Mazda Middlesbrough) - Posted 3 days ago
"i am very satisfied with the car except for the n/s/f wheel which had been removed at some point & three of the wheel nuts had been replaced with knackered old ones which were badly corroded & swollen so the wheel brace would not fit properly.other than that the car is fine.(i bought 3 new wheel nuts} david coupland."
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 3 days ago
"Great customer service."
(Jennings Kia Washington) - Posted 1 week ago
"Jennings in South Shields were very good and helpful but not pushy, I was very pleased with my choice of vehicle"
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I've been a customer of Jennings Ford Stockton for almost 20 years and I'm completely satisfied with my new car. Thanks again to Alan for yet another straightforward purchase."
(Jennings Ford Stockton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I recently purchased a brand new Mustang and could not be happier with the car. The sales person I dealt with was excellent. Her name was Victoria. She was polite, professional and friendly. The staff on the reception counter were always very pleasant when I came into the showroom. When it came to taxing the vehicle another member of sales staff helped me. His name was Phil and was also very pleasant and professional. On one occasion the sales manager came to the desk. He was not so friendly and made it appear he really didn’t have time to talk to me and was making an effort. I understand that he must be busy but think he could have afforded a customer spending £47,000 a little time. He was, however pleasant in his own way and left quickly. The only problem I’ve had is that both registration plates have fallen off within ten days of owning the car. When they have fallen off there isn’t much tape on the back to secure them and they are covered in greasy fingerprints so have not been prepped correctly before application. I hope this is not a reflection of all the workshops work."
(Jennings Ford Middlesbrough) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Well looked sfter by gavin lintern , even with a few problems , it was no trouble for gavin to sort a credit to the company"
(Jennings Ford Gateshead) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"excellent cars and sales person Dave Nicholson providing excellent knowledge"
(Jennings Ford Middlesbrough) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Sales seemed ok, however service warning lights came on on way home , vehicle was recovered and taken back to Jennings next day and not heard a thing since , 4 days later , not impressed really NK18 ZTP is the van ,, thanks Richard"
(Jennings Ford Commercial Middlesbrough) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Mark Taylor was probably the best sales man I have dealt with when ever I have brought a car. Nothing was any trouble to him"
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"This is my second Kia car Ive bought from Jennings Stockton.No real problems, Maz sales rep Smart and well mannered,It was nice to do business with.One fault with my new Kia, The radio is not as good as my first car, no disc player and it does not compliment the car."
(Jennings Kia Stockton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I traveled from Aberdeen to south Sheilds to get the car I wanted. Would definitely buy used car from Jennings again. Lovely car thanks."
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Been with Jennings for years excellent service"
(Jennings Ford Stockton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I’m Over The Moon With My Purchase From Jennings Seat Middlesbrough. My Sales Advisor Chloe Rooney Was Amazing Listening To My Every Need And Very Knowledgeable Massive Thank You To Her!"
(Jennings SEAT Middlesbrough) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"It took 3 emails and telephone calls to get a replacement wheel trim fitted The sales person did not answer the emails and when telephoned promised to call back but never did and it was not sorted until I personally called at the dealership"
(Jennings Kia Stockton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"satisfactory"
(Jennings Mazda Middlesbrough) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I had very good service from start to finish on the purchase of my car ,thanks to all involved ,"
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"The car is great so far, My husband and i are driving to travel around for a wedding & visiting my family. Thank you for bring a Ford car. Sale man has been to brillant who text me or email me because I’m deaf"
(Jennings Ford Middlesbrough) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Excellent service all round from booking the test drive to the hand over. Only thing I could complain about is very small as I didn't get the rear mats I was promised I only got front mats. Other than that I'm very happy"
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"HI,from the first phone conversation ,the prompt e-mails,the delivery exchange,the extra delivery of car mats and parcel shelf,have to say what a fantastic service jennings gave me,very officiant,polite,happy to help and answer any questions i had,even delivery driver was committed to let me know what time he would arrive through the traffic and a nice chap whom delt with the paper work with explanation through out.perfect ,highly recommended ."
Jennings Motor Group is rated 4.73 based on 1,726 reviews