Jennings Motor Group Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Jennings Motor Group

About Jennings Motor Group: Jennings Motor Group - Ford, Mazda, Seat, Kia, Mitsubishi, Ford direct and commercial vehicles. Located in Stockton, Middlesbrough, Gateshead, Washington and South Shields.

Own Driver, Courier
N Williams
"I bought a Mazda 6 from Jennings, and apart from a couple of very minor hiccups, the transaction went very smoothly indeed. Martin Downing the sales adviser was very helpful and professional without being pushy. I also had some dealings with Adam the manager, who also was very helpful and sorted the hiccups with ease. I would have no hesitation in returning to Jennings to buy another vehicle"
R GLENDINNING
"A really good service provided by Ford Jennings at South Shields. A special mention to the sales rep Edward McCartney, who was really helpful throughout the new purchase and the part exchange, which was a good price for me. I am really pleased with my Ford Mondeo and hopefully will have many years of trouble free running. But the Jennings warranty, that I purchased, could be useful - just in case ?? Kind regards, Bob."
J McColl
"as always i got first class service a jennings harley always a friendly welcome Grant and his team always go out of there way to help and also to Scott for his help doing the deal and staying back late with Grant waiting for the finance to go through , as always i will be back again ! many thanks jimmy mccoll"
"this is the 4th car we have purchased from Jenning's and all from the same salesman Paul - exceptional service and value for money."
(Jennings Ford Gateshead) - Posted 9 hours ago
"Saw the car on the internet, make model and colour we wanted. Sale person very helpful without being over bearing. He didn't try and sell me a different vehicle (I had recently looked at another car in a different franchise that stock two marques - the salesman there not only tried to get me to purchase a car £4000 more than my budget, but also a different make). The car, a Ford Focus had to be delivered from a different garage, but all dates - test drive and hand over, were met. The car was in excellent condition inside and out (it was "nearly new" with 12,000 on the clock). The part exchange was as I expected from "the book" and from other quotes we had been given. All controls, many of which were new to me, were clearly explained. The add-ons were offered but no undue pressure was applied. The whole transaction went smoothly and I am happy with my new vehicle. Minuses - we travelled from Hartlepool to the Middlesbrough garage and a cup of coffee would have been nice, we (my wife and I - both pensioners) were offered one, after dropping a hint on one visit, but it was as then late in the day and we were about to leave."
(Jennings Ford Middlesbrough) - Posted 4 days ago
"Excellent service from start to finish."
(Jennings Ford Middlesbrough) - Posted 4 days ago
"Excellent service from Mark in the sales team."
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 5 days ago
"The staff at Jennings Mazda are very good 5 Star"
(Jennings Mazda Middlesbrough) - Posted 5 days ago
"My first 'blind' long range deal. Just a bit concerned but all went incredibly well. Thank you to all concerned. Just hope that your new owners, Lookers, give you the scope to keep the standard up."
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 6 days ago
"I didn’t notice the rust on the passenger side wheel, when I did I phoned the salesman but was told wasn’t worth doing anything. Quite disappointed as had Inoticed it when I viewed the car, I would have asked for it to be cleaned up. The photo attached is not my wheel, mine is much worse."
(Jennings Ford Gateshead) - Posted 6 days ago
"A very simple and good experience with just the right amount of help from Peter Nesbitt."
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 6 days ago
"Used Jennings ford for years now first class service"
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very friendly,informative and knowledgeable staff.Our contact was Alex Marshall-Hunt"
(Jennings Ford Gateshead) - Posted 1 week ago
"Everything about the choosing and delivery of my new car was perfect, all the staff were very helpful."
(Jennings Ford Middlesbrough) - Posted 1 week ago
"The best dealership that I have ever been to and I've bought cars from SG Petch and also visited Bristol Street Motors but I can honestly say Jennings seat in Middlesbrough is by far the best for customer service and friendliness. Chloe Rooney is a great saleslady and a credit to the company."
(Jennings SEAT Middlesbrough) - Posted 1 week ago
"Daniel Smith (Sales person) was helpful with all aspects during the purchasing process. Barry the sales manager was very attentive and made sure we were looked after."
(Jennings Ford Gateshead) - Posted 1 week ago
"Excellent service and Mark at South Shields was very helpful."
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 1 week ago
"Everything from start to finish when purchasing our car from Jennings was simple. Edward McCartney was a pleasure to deal with, nothing was too much trouble. I couldn't rate Jennings highly enough."
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 1 week ago
"professional and efficient service"
(Jennings Ford Stockton) - Posted 1 week ago
"Service was very good. Our salesman, Mark Taylor, was very pleasant and efficient explaining everything clearly and precisely."
(Jennings Mazda Middlesbrough) - Posted 1 week ago
"Fantastic service as usual I dealt Stuart Thorpe again, who helped me get my perfect car, would highly recommend Jennings to anyone"
(Jennings Ford Middlesbrough) - Posted 1 week ago
"I have a service book which is stamped upto date however I do not have all the service sheets To say what was carried out on the service I did receive a sheet for a health check which was done at Sunderland. I have tried to contact trust ford Runcorn trying to chase up a service sheet for the service that they carried out but have not received a reply. Apart from this we are happy with the service we received from the sales rep Stephen Hodgson."
(Jennings Kia Sunderland) - Posted 1 week ago