Jennings Motor Group Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Jennings Motor Group

About Jennings Motor Group: Jennings Motor Group - Ford, Mazda, Seat, Kia, Mitsubishi, Ford direct and commercial vehicles. Located in Stockton, Middlesbrough, Gateshead, Washington and South Shields.

C Dowson
"I got the new EcoSport car I wanted with friendly efficient service from all the staff."
S Urwin
"Very helpful and listened to my requirements"
J Pit Martinez
J Pit Martinez
Verified Buyer
"Andy's excellent attention. and his advice. they have helped me"
P Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Both the Salesman and Dealer Principle spent upwards of 7 hours fulfilling my requirements, and I left the Showroom satisfied"
(Jennings Ford Stockton) - Posted 1 day ago
"Car going well so far .service in dealership fine .no complaints"
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 2 days ago
"I sent my car in due to pot-hole damage. Excellent service. Repairs were quick and surprisingly cheap. Would recommend to anybody."
"So impressed. We dealt with Gary Lancaster who was first class, being friendly, extremely informative and helpful and in no way 'pushy'. Would gladly nominate him for salesman of the year. It was a pleasure doing business and will recommend to both family and friends."
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 1 week ago
R Galloway
Verified Buyer
"Got more than I asked for at more or less the same cost."
(Jennings Ford Stockton) - Posted 1 week ago
"We got the car with the extras we wanted and looked after well"
(Jennings Ford Stockton) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very good and helpful throuhout"
(Jennings Ford Stockton) - Posted 1 week ago
"Friendly sales executive who dealt with any problems we had when first purchasing the vehicle straight away. Staff within the bodyshop department and courtesy car were very approachable about any queries. Have dealt with jennings for 5 years and had the same friendly top rated service each time."
N McDonald
Verified Buyer
"Great staff and a great deal"
(Jennings Harley Davidson Gateshead) - Posted 1 week ago
A Sutheran
"Excellent service"
(Jennings Ford Middlesbrough) - Posted 1 week ago
"Alex and all of your staff are very polite and helpful thank you for everything,"
(Jennings Ford Gateshead) - Posted 1 week ago
"supply a good product with a good service backup"
(Jennings Harley Davidson Gateshead) - Posted 1 week ago
"Excellent service, good deal on my new car. Very happy with my new car."
(Jennings Ford Stockton) - Posted 1 week ago
"I had dealt with Paul (South Shields Ford Direct)for a previous purchase and did not hesitate to return when we were thinking of changing vehicle. Again a first class service and smooth transaction. Thanks again."
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 1 week ago
"Ordering on line was easy. Goods delivered on time. Couldn’t ask for more. Except for warmer weather so I can fit some of the items purchased."
"Good deal, great service and a nice friendly attmosphere in the Leeds shop"
(Jennings Harley Davidson Leeds) - Posted 1 week ago
"This is the fifth vehicle I have purchased from Jennings and I have always been treated with respect and courtesy. Sometimes buying a car can be a bit stressful but I feel that I am given a fair deal by Jennings. Gareth in new car sales and Barry the sales manager do their utmost to make me feel like a valued customer. For these reasons I will continue to use Jennings for as long as I am able."
(Jennings Ford Gateshead) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very helpful sales procedure from Paul Pelligreno"
(Jennings Ford Gateshead) - Posted 1 week ago
"Good knowledge on car, explaining everything on new gadgets on new motor, very impressive."
(Jennings Ford Middlesbrough) - Posted 2 weeks ago
C Springthorpe
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful. Great service. Our salesperson Ashley was most accommodating and made our experience a very pleasant one. Will definately recommend Jennings Kia Preston farm to friends and family."
(Jennings Kia Stockton) - Posted 2 weeks ago