Jennings Motor Group Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Jennings Motor Group

About Jennings Motor Group: Jennings Motor Group - Ford, Mazda, Seat, Kia, Mitsubishi, Ford direct and commercial vehicles. Located in Stockton, Middlesbrough, Gateshead, Washington and South Shields.

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
A Warriner
"Very pleasant transaction and lovely to deal with; very helpful and eager to please. Loving our new car, thanks."
D Pye
"Absolutely professional, no pressure sales. Martin Downing was a pleasure to deal with and loving my new Mazda 3 sport nav. Would recommend Jennings Mazda in Middlesbrough...... great job guys."
N Williams
"I bought a Mazda 6 from Jennings, and apart from a couple of very minor hiccups, the transaction went very smoothly indeed. Martin Downing the sales adviser was very helpful and professional without being pushy. I also had some dealings with Adam the manager, who also was very helpful and sorted the hiccups with ease. I would have no hesitation in returning to Jennings to buy another vehicle"
"First time I have enjoyed buying a car, so I actually bought two."
(Jennings Mazda Middlesbrough) - Posted 2 days ago
"Yes was very pleased with the service from Jennings motor group of the sale of the ford mondeo vignale power shift very happy with the car I would recommend."
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 2 days ago
"Excellent service from first enquiry at Gateshead dealership to delivery of the vehicle. No pressure to purchase and kept fully informed of progress at all time by knowledgeable staff. That's the way a car purchase should be !"
(Jennings Ford Gateshead) - Posted 6 days ago
"Very helpful and friendly staff."
(Jennings Ford Middlesbrough) - Posted 1 week ago
"Salesperson was top class. Let down by time of car delivery."
(Jennings Ford Middlesbrough) - Posted 1 week ago
"As always everything was done in a professional but family manner. It was a pleasure to deal with Steve Ternent again and I hope that the business changes don't spoil the great family atmosphere."
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 1 week ago
"I had a great experience with the garage. Richard White was professional and friendly and helped me with all of my questions and queries."
(Jennings Kia Washington) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very pleasant experience."
(Jennings Ford Middlesbrough) - Posted 1 week ago
"The deal was done in a swift and professional manner . I got the car I wanted at the price that suited me and there was no pressure from the sales team to buy . A big thank you to Gavin for his help."
(Jennings Ford Gateshead) - Posted 1 week ago
"David was great he was very helpful"
"First Class Service"
(Jennings Mazda Sunderland) - Posted 1 week ago
"Lovely helpful & very friendly staff @ Garage Workshop & Reception Staff, cant do enough to make our visit pleasant, and the Coffee & Biscuits are a lovely idea."
(Jennings Kia Washington) - Posted 1 week ago
"I cannot complain about any dealings with Jennings. I always get treated well even when the sales people are busy. This is why 1 always come back."
(Jennings Ford Gateshead) - Posted 1 week ago
"Just taken delivery of my new Ford Transit Custom from Jennings in Dunston. Transaction has been very smooth from start to finish - big thanks to Craige who dealt with me all the way through - all promises and timescales kept, paperwork explained clearly and, more importantly, makes a nice cup of tea. Much better experience than my previous supplier of Ford Vans. Highly recommended - must have impressed because I never write reviews or complete satisfaction surveys, so high praise indeed!"
(Jennings Ford Commercial Gateshead) - Posted 1 week ago
"Adam Price, Martin Downing and Craig Parker were very friendly and approachable throughout. All very professional. Excellent service all round and its why I will come back again. Thank you all"
(Jennings Mazda Middlesbrough) - Posted 1 week ago
"Anthony Darbey worked extremely hard to get me the right car, it’s a pity no service history can be found for this vehicle, as if I come to sell it , it will devalue the car because of an incomplete service history"
(Jennings Ford Middlesbrough) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very helpful before purchase of the car however since purchase aftercare not so satisfactory"
(Jennings Ford Stockton) - Posted 1 week ago
"Thanks to the whole sales team. Really couldn't do enough for me and went the extra mile to source the right spec car. Pleasure to deal with, Thankyou!"
(Jennings Ford Middlesbrough) - Posted 1 week ago
"Both Sales and after sales team very helpfull"
(Jennings Ford Middlesbrough) - Posted 1 week ago
"The Sales rep was very good help full without being pushy. Comment from Albert Wood"
Jennings Motor Group is rated 4.73 based on 2,036 reviews