Jennings Motor Group Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Jennings Motor Group

About Jennings Motor Group: Jennings Motor Group - Ford, Mazda, Seat, Kia, Mitsubishi, Ford direct and commercial vehicles. Located in Stockton, Middlesbrough, Gateshead, Washington and South Shields.

Verified Buyer

Jennings found the perfect car and deal for me and purchase option .
S Husband
S Husband
Verified Buyer

I was assisted by a staff member called Tracy. I am disabled and was looking for a new vehicle that more suited my needs, which had changed over the last couple of years. While other deals didn't seem interested in my issues, Jennings Motor Group and Tracy took ownership of my problems and seemed focussed on sorting things out. I was shown around several cars, based on my mobility and access/egress requirements, we finally found a vehicle that was ideal for my needs. No hard sell or pushing, I was given the options and information and was able to decide in my own time. Nothing was too much trouble. I was made to feel valued as a customer and more importantly, that I wasn't wasting their time, which counts for a lot in a world where many car companies forget that excellent customer service means a lot to the customer. I finally decided to take the car and it's the best decision I could have made!
A Crow
Verified Buyer

Great services from the Commercial sales department. Very happy with how easy the whole transaction went.
C Simpson
Verified Buyer

received a first class service from Gavin Lintern and will recommend him to friends in future.
(Jennings Ford Gateshead) - Posted 14 hours ago
W Roberts
Verified Buyer

Good to deal with and talks in a manner you can understand
(Jennings Harley Davidson Gateshead) - Posted 14 hours ago
A Pillai
Verified Buyer

Staff are always courteous, friendly and committed to ensuring customer satisfaction. Would not go anywhere else to buy a car.
(Jennings Ford Middlesbrough) - Posted 1 day ago
A Davies
Verified Buyer

After recently looking around various dealerships for car ideas, I have found the salespeople intimidating. Calling at Jennings was a totally different experience the salesman Chris was helpful informative and not pushy in any way, helping me find a lovely car. I would definitely recommend this dealership. Thank you
(Jennings Kia Washington) - Posted 2 days ago
V Southern
Verified Buyer

We have bought several cars from Jennings which speaks for itself. Have to say the service is really good and everything explained clearly. We were not rushed in any way and left to look around the sales pitch without being pestered. Mark Taylor from South Shields has sold us our last three cars and is always more than helpful, a credit to the company.
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 2 days ago
Verified Buyer

Good customer service which delivered a quality car. Thank you
(Jennings Ford Gateshead) - Posted 3 days ago
C Woodward
Verified Buyer

Good understanding sales guy, explained everything with no pressure at all, service department has been good in correcting a small fault with the light switch.
(Jennings Kia Stockton) - Posted 3 days ago
A Self
Verified Buyer

Very honest and trustworthy, took the van to my brother to look at inspect and test, it arrived at my address at the other end of the country and was happy to find as advertised, I love my van as do my colleagues nice to have good service from I company I would recommend
(Jennings Ford Commercial Gateshead) - Posted 3 days ago
P Fagan

Good salesman (Mark).

No pressure.

Relaxed atmosphere.
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 3 days ago
L CRAGGS

Please find my review of Jennings Kia Stockton,

1st viewed the car on the 14th September, 2nd viewing and test drive on the 15th September, decision made to purchase the car and deposit given on the 16th September and agreed with the sales person that the hand over date was to be confirmed by the 25th, 3 minor marks on the driver side rear wing and two front alloys where be repaired prior to taking delivery as part of the agreement.
Up to and including the 25th I had no call from the sales person and on the 26th I had to contact the garage myself to confirm collection, in doing so I was made aware that the sales person was on his day off and no one else could help, this resulted in me texting the sales person directly to agree a collection date, which was the 27th.
On the day of collection, the vehicle was inspected by myself as prompted by the sales person to ensure that the repairs as agreed in the terms of the sale were carried out satisfactory, however where the 3 minor repairs were on the rear of the vehicle I found that the vehicle had been sprayed a different shade of white and the vehicle had over spray on the rear light and there was clear evidence of masking tape marks on the rear lower spoiler.
It was agreed with the Sales Controller that I would take delivery of the vehicle on the condition that the additional repairs would be rectified between the 6th – 15th October.
On the 14th October I was informed that the vehicle was now ready to collection and had been inspected by the Sales Controller, however after a further inspection it was clearly evident that the repair had not been carried out properly and in a professional manor, the car had additional scratches on the paintwork between the bumper and rear spoiler, and paint was clearly visible between two body parts where there should be none. This was despite me clearly pointing this out when returning the vehicle in the first instance.
I refused collection of this vehicle and have agreed for further repair work to be carried out and have been given a curtesy car in the meantime, I was informed that I would be contacted no later than the 17th October to either arrange delivery or collection, I was then contacted on the 18th again later than agreed for collection on the 19th.
The Vehicle was then inspected and delivery was taken.
So concluding my feedback.
Upon first impression, the staff are helpful and friendly and don’t pressure you into purchasing a vehicle, however there is a clear lack of communication once a purchase has been agreed, and for a customer to chase a dates for taking delivery is not acceptable, in addition the repairs on the vehicle were totally sub-standard in the first and second instances as described above.
My final summary would conclude that the Jennings Motor Group failed to comply with their Core Values ‘communicate with customers in a positive way and provide professional advice and guidance’ and also failed in their Core Purpose ‘provide high quality products at competitive prices’.
In addition, I have not been offered any compensation for my inconvenience and stress this has caused me, I would of expected some sort of ‘good-will’ gesture from Jennings Motor Group who advertise themselves on their website to have ‘An extraordinary level of customer care, perfected over time’ and was part of the reasoning for selection Jennings Motor Group in the first place.
I hope this feedback it seen as constructive and lessons learnt can be gained in Jennings Motor Group strive for perfection.
I look forward to a formal reply having taken the time to give this honest and factual opinion.
(Jennings Kia Stockton) - Posted 4 days ago
G Elston
Verified Buyer

Having first made contact at Middlesbrough with a view to purchasing a new Fiesta went to Stockton and had nothing but apositive experience from start to finish took delivery yesterday and am over the moon
(Jennings Ford Stockton) - Posted 6 days ago
P Emery
Verified Buyer

I wouldn`t exactly state that I was happy. The business of purchasing a vehicle was concluded successfully but not once was there any effort by the sales staff to make me feel as though I was doing them a favour. I paid a lot of money for the vehicle and not once was I thanked. It even took nearly 2 weeks for the car to be given it`s first service even though that should have happened 3 months previously. They then collected the car , drove 100 miles there and back and didn`t put fuel in it. In fact, thinking about it I should really change this review to poor. Offering a cup of coffee is not the way to go about selling cars.
D Wright
Verified Buyer

Spoke with Andy on the phone to check I was ordering the correct parts, he was very helpful, order arrived next day, excellent service.
L Purvis

FRIENDLY STAFF GOOD DEAL
(Jennings Kia Washington) - Posted 1 week ago
M Kubiak
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery, great service, Thank you
D Watt
Verified Buyer

The ordering process was very easy. One part was out of stock but they kept me fully informed by phone regarding delivery which was indeed next day.
P Frost

Fast&efficient
C John Watts

Good oem product, Instructions, delivery
K Randall
Verified Buyer

Product ordering was simple and the communication, regarding the delivery, was first class.
Would highly recommend.
I Yemm
Verified Buyer

Easy to deal with and any problems quickly resolved. Recommended for parts for my Mazda.
Jennings Motor Group is rated 4.72 based on 1,043 reviews