Jennings Motor Group Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Jennings Motor Group

About Jennings Motor Group: Jennings Motor Group - Ford, Mazda, Seat, Kia, Mitsubishi, Ford direct and commercial vehicles. Located in Stockton, Middlesbrough, Gateshead, Washington and South Shields.

J Riseborough
J Riseborough
Verified Buyer
"Great service from finding the car on the web site to driving it away 10/10"
C Dowson
"I got the new EcoSport car I wanted with friendly efficient service from all the staff."
"Very helpful and listened to my requirements"
"i went to my appointment and it was spot on time"
(Jennings Mazda Washington) - Posted 3 days ago
L COLLINGWOOD
Verified Buyer
"Richard White treated us with care and consideration when purchasing our car from Jennings Kia at Washington"
(Jennings Mazda Washington) - Posted 4 days ago
"Bought a new Mazda in May 2018. Natalee at Jennings Sunderland was very helpful and friendly every step of the way, from initial questions and test drive, through to purchasing my new car and handover. Very impressed with the whole experience!"
(Jennings Mazda Sunderland) - Posted 4 days ago
"Good quality used cars"
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 4 days ago
L Thompson
Verified Buyer
"As always I had a pleasant experience with Jennings Gateshead, I came in to get my car serviced and to talk about lowering my monthly cost. After a short conversation with salesman I was very happy with my choice in getting a new car which provided the service I need and also lowered my monthly costs."
(Jennings Ford Gateshead) - Posted 4 days ago
"Excellent service Knowlegble, efficient and friendly salesman. Nothing is too much trouble. All options discussed and clear guidance given."
(Jennings Ford Stockton) - Posted 5 days ago
"Helpful staff throughout process"
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 5 days ago
"Purchased a car through Ford direct at Jennings. The service was excellent from start to finish. I would definitely use Jennings and Ford direct again."
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 6 days ago
"All staff were very friendly and helpful and listened to our requirements then helped us to get the deal we wanted. We can't praise them highly enough."
(Jennings Ford Stockton) - Posted 6 days ago
"Personal and friendly service from everyone."
(Jennings Ford Gateshead) - Posted 6 days ago
"staff very helpfull and very quick service"
(Jennings Kia Stockton) - Posted 6 days ago
"Excellent and professional service throughout the process of buying a new car. No pressure selling. Highly recommended."
(Jennings Mazda Sunderland) - Posted 1 week ago
"Gary was very helpful before and after the purchase of the car, perfect service throughout."
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 1 week ago
"I had enquired about the Ford Scrappage Scheme and was delighted to find I could make arrangements under this scheme to get rid of my old 13 year Focuscar with almost 130,000 miles on the clock for a new 2017 model straightaway. Thanks to the efforts of the salesman at Jennings I had my new car on the road within a week. I am absolutely delighted with the new car"
(Jennings Ford Stockton) - Posted 1 week ago
"I bought my car online after another member of my family had, everything was handled very professional my contact Ian kept me informed and delivery was as arranged . I I am very pleased with my car and was a lot cheaper than if had bought a similar car local"
(Jennings Ford Middlesbrough) - Posted 1 week ago
"No pressure to purchase, friendly and knowledgeable staff."
J Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Very attentive..didn’t push me into buying a car"
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 1 week ago
"Professional and friendly service"
(Jennings Ford Stockton) - Posted 1 week ago
S Wheatley
Verified Buyer
"Service was great from Steve. Very helpful. The car was just what I was looking for and the transaction of part exchange and pick up quick and smooth."
(Jennings Ford Direct South Shields) - Posted 1 week ago
"The car that we bought from Jennings was as stated, Very clean inside and out, We have had no problems at all with the car that we bought from Jennings. Shop their again? We certainly WILL every time."
(Jennings Ford Middlesbrough) - Posted 1 week ago