Jejamescycles Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Jejamescycles

Tell us how Jejamescycles made you happy

"Purchased 2 bikes from je james on my way from bristol to scotland for a six week touring holiday and had their free service on my way home. On my return,as soon as i stopped an assistant came out to my motorhome to assist removing the bikes from the bike rack.they were both wisked away and we were offered coffee whilst the bikes were checked over. After the service,both bikes were returned to the motorhome and assistance given to rerack them. At all times the staff were very helpful and friendly, which makes a change these days. I would highly recommend this firm as they were a pleasure to deal with Bill burchill"
Are you Jejamescycles? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Jejamescycles is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews