JD Williams Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend JD Williams
11AM
11AM

Tell us how JD Williams made you happy

"I have been shopping online at JD Williams for a number of years now and found their products to be very good quality overall plus their customer service team are very helpful and responsive in that they will try and sort out any query in a matter of days. i would highly recommend them!"
Are you JD Williams? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"ALWAYS GET WHAT I ORDERED AND LOVE WHAT I GET"
"Good products and great delivery. thank you"
"Charged for items I didn’t receive and refused refund. I had to go through my bank to ask for my money back."
"Customer service is very good. Delivery is lightning fast and the products have all been to my satisfaction."
"Quick service, quality item"
"Excellent range of plus size clothing and other products on offer. The website is easy to navigate and order from and sending returns back is hassle free. Excellent and timely customer service when needed. A great catalogue company!"
"Bought online and very prompt service and lovely outfits."
JD Williams is rated 4.50 based on 8 reviews