Wetherspoons Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Wetherspoons

Tell us how Wetherspoons made you happy

"Always good food and drinks happy staff can't wait for the summer the blackwood spoons south Wales as a new beer garden"
Are you Wetherspoons? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent food, hot, tasty, scrummy scrambled egg on toast, full breakfast and delicious refill coffee and tea for half price of elsewhere!!"
"Had a very enjoyable meal. The beef burger was cooked to perfection and the chips nice and hot. My partner had the mixed grill, again no complaints with the meal. Decent prices too."
"Woodseats Palace, Sheffield. Ordered usual meal, southern fried chicken wrap which I have eaten at many Wetherspoons. Given the cold chicken wrap instead. When I have sent it back and my original ordered meal has arrived it definitely does not taste as usual. It's as if they have sprinkled pepper on it. Spoke to Manager, who says he has only been there for a few weeks and not received any complaints. Well that's ok because somewhere I have eaten for many years I will not be going again."
"Exmouth Wetherspoons lovely helpful staff and the best steak and chips ever!!"
Wetherspoons is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews