JC Electrics Reviews

sales@jcelectrics.com

Unit 4a Garth Drive
Brackla Industrial Estate
Bridgend

How would you rate JC Electrics ?

"Bought cable on friday and delivered on monday free"
"First contact with this company was by message to them from ebay. Their reply referred me to their sales email address which never replied to my second enquiry. On my subsequent order for a value of over £1,000 + weight of ~400kg) I received both confirmation and dispatch notice. The dispatch notice referred me to their website for tracking information. There was NO link to transporter or other details available on said website and it did not function correctly or permit me to create a logon for customers there. Three urgent emails to JC Electrics by different means and still no answer from them on delivery times or details. The telephone number given on the dispatch notice does not function for callers outside the UK even when called on a UK mobile. Delivery was to France and arrived without warning and at great nuisance to myself, the neighbours to the unoccupied delivery address and the truck driver. To say I am disappointed is an understatement and I shall certainly NEVER deal with this company again. Their customer contact and follow-up is non existent, to call this “service” is an understatement. AVOID them!! ."
JC Electrics is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews