Jarrold Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Jarrold

How would you rate Jarrold ?

"Although I did not visit the store, I ordered a dress online. Everything went smoothly, dress came they had gone to the trouble of wrapping it nicely in tissue paper so it was perfect:). I live in the North West of England so delighted everything worked fine."
"We ordered a Lego set on 12th December, as a Christmas present. When the set hadn't arrived by 21st December we called to find out what was wrong. It turns out that the set hadn't been in stock, but Jarrods hadn't contacted us to let us know, neither had they refunded us. By that time it was too late to order elsewhere in time for Christmas. It was a very bad lack of communication on their part."
"ordered a little tikes car transporter for my grandson. They were the cheapest but customer service excellent arrived very quickly and kept me informed from start to finish,even offered to deliver elsewhere on day of delivery"
Jarrold is rated 4.00 based on 3 reviews