Jarrold Reviews

03AM
3AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Jarrold deliver?

Tell us how Jarrold made you happy

"Bought the 2018 limited edition YSL cusion foundation. But received the different one with online pictures ,and I believed it’s 2017’s limited foundation. Contact them, been told maybe they just took the wrong pictures which Idid not understand. It’s not a acceptable explanation.Ask me “do you want return?It’s misleading customers. They let me took a photo and send it to Them. I e-mailed to them on 19th, still not reply yet on 25th. Just keep it in mind, even you do not mind the old version, but the production date is August 2017. Be careful if you want to buy the same product."
Are you Jarrold? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"A trustworthy, old school style company with wonderful customer services."
"The staff in this store went out of their way to find the item we were looking for and once they had found it arranged for it to be delivered to our home address. Excellent customer service. Polite, helpful staff. Good product knowledge."
"Great priced toys in the sale! With speedy postage. Will be using again."
"Although I did not visit the store, I ordered a dress online. Everything went smoothly, dress came they had gone to the trouble of wrapping it nicely in tissue paper so it was perfect:). I live in the North West of England so delighted everything worked fine."
"We ordered a Lego set on 12th December, as a Christmas present. When the set hadn't arrived by 21st December we called to find out what was wrong. It turns out that the set hadn't been in stock, but Jarrods hadn't contacted us to let us know, neither had they refunded us. By that time it was too late to order elsewhere in time for Christmas. It was a very bad lack of communication on their part."
"ordered a little tikes car transporter for my grandson. They were the cheapest but customer service excellent arrived very quickly and kept me informed from start to finish,even offered to deliver elsewhere on day of delivery"
Jarrold is rated 4.00 based on 7 reviews