Janets Reviews

of reviewers recommend Janets
Read Janets Reviews

About Janets:

We are a company who is best known for offering awarding body accredited courses for anyone who wishes to take their professional life to the next level.

+44 20 3970 9786

info@janets.org.uk

125 Old Broad St

Tell us how Janets made you happy
Great courses i have worked in a few and i am on the process of completing some more.
They are very well explained and fun to do, keep the good work.

Steven
Would like to comment on Janets courses have just finished barb ering theory which was well presented and the guy presenting the course understands what is needed from a learner.

Customer service is excellent, kept myself very well informed!!

just purchased another 2 courses
It's really good and helpful rally great the way how to learn
Love this course complete new to me and has so much info and it’s a great way to learn would defo do more courses
I took a course from Janet and i am really enjoying the course and all the support needed from them...I am happy registering with them.
Having completed the first part of this course, BSL level 1, I wish to thank the tutor Steve Hurley who made this course so interesting, informative and kept my attention at all times.
I am now confidently looking forward to studying BSL level 2, which is the last part of this course.
Very good customer service. I used the Xero course that was out of date and the instructor was confusing but when I advised about the situation they sent me the course updated and revamped free of charge and also gave me another course free. This was so much better and easy to follow with clear instructions.
Would definitely recommend the company.
The way the information was structured and the contend is well thought-out and very easy to comprehend
Amazing! Very enjoyable!
Definitely enjoyed the PHP diploma. Great resources put forward within the course as well as a bit of MySQL. I recommend this course.
Enjoyable course, value for money and easy to arrange, I can definitely recommend doing a course with Janets
Courses are very useful and with great content of knowledge and professional skills, particularly in management and business.

The customer service team are very polite and professional.

I highly recommend this company and product
I have completed a few courses with Janets and I am totally satisfied about the design, the content and useful videos used in the units.
I would highly recommend Janets as it offers a wide range of professional courses and it is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for the achievents and knowledge learnt from your courses.
I have just completed Teaching Assistant Complete Course(TA. SEN. Autism, ADHD & Dyslexia. I found it easy to use and very informative. Also being able to do the course while working full time made it an enjoyable pasttime. I am considering taking further courses with Janets. Would recommend them to anyone considering a career change or upgrade. Well done team Janets.
I just completed Gardening Diploma Level 3 and Garden Design & Landscaping Level 2 . The learning materials are well presented and easy to learn. The platform is easy to be accessed and the staff are friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed the learning experience with Janets and will do more courses with them. Great staff!
The courses are very useful to further your career and the team at Janets are very helpful.
Absolutely amazing page. I strongly recommend it. Easy to study.
I have new skill
I just completed the Mini MBA course. It was incredibly easy to learn and understand. The platform is simple to use and assistance is readily available. Great experience. I am definitely doing other courses with Janets πŸ™‚
Janets is rated 4.79 based on 72 reviews