Janets Reviews

of reviewers recommend Janets
Read Janets Reviews

About Janets:

We are a company who is best known for offering awarding body accredited courses for anyone who wishes to take their professional life to the next level.

+44 20 3970 9786

info@janets.org.uk

125 Old Broad St

Tell us how Janets made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
They offer really affordable diplomas with certificates. Highly recommended if you want professional skills.
I have completed the minute taking course which helped me in my office meetings. Now I’ve enrolled in the office admin course and I’m already liking how the course is designed.
Janets is great for e-learning. They do care a lot about their loyal customers. I get offers on courses every now and then. That’s why I never stop learning from them.
Janets has really good courses to develop skills. Their purchase process is a bit lengthy but it’s really secure. So, I guess it’s okay. But they should work on it.
I spent some leisure time with their courses and I must say, I learned a lot. The time felt really productive. Sometimes the Janets website takes time to load but other than that, everything is great
They’re great for cpd courses. I did like three of them through an offer I got as an old customer. The materials are really easy to understand and I liked them.
I did the teaching assistant course from Janets and the certificate helped me to find a job in a school for children with special needs. I faced a problem with my dashboard, it was not showing my course. I contacted them and they fixed it.
I’ve been purchasing courses from Janets for a while now. The reason behind this review is the customer service they have. No matter how small my problems are, they always give priorities to the queries with urgency. They truly deserve to be appreciated.
I wasn’t sure how to start a course after purchasing it. Then I asked for support through their live chat and they instructed me with a friendly attitude. Loved it!
I heard about Janets from a friend of mine. They have this brilliant deal going on their site on bundle courses. So I started this bundle course they have on personal development. It’s quite affordable. I’m halfway through it and learning a lot in my spare time. Hoping to finish it this week.
Janets is rated 4.80 based on 10 reviews