Jam Comps Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jam Comps
Can’t believe I’ve won it was so easy, I never win anything but this was a lovely surprise..... thank you 😊
Jam Comps 5 star review on 22nd January 2021
Quick and easy to carry out. No complaints. Low odds, so fingers crossed!
Easy to join and some fab prize’s to won what’s not to like
Great competition system and easy to understand online.
Nice to see someone doing it right!

Great prizes too! 10/10
Jam comps are great . Great prizes and honest reliable people running the competition.
The prizes look brilliant and I like how you do everything live. I will keep entering your competitions. Can't be unlucky all the time 😁
Great prizes great odds and the jam comp guys are spot on won a GoPro was with me within 2 Day got to be in it to win it
I won a cash competition and was contacted direct within an hr of winning and the cash prize transfered into my account on me confirming my details. Thank you so much guys, will be entering again xx
Great competition website affordable tickets with fab prizes to be won.I won a ps5 an was fun to watch the live stream on fb.:}
I had a double win on my first lot of tickets i purchased, was really happy to say the least. Odds are great and prices are really good!
Awesome comps very easy to purchase
11 out of 10
Nice and easy concept. Answer a question, buy your tickets and wait for the comp close for the draw. I like that whether all tickets sell or not the draw goes ahead. I've entered two comps and it seems great value for money (very low cost for some awesome prizes). Fingers crossed for the draw.
Watched the Wednesday night draw. Well presented and great work from you guys really entertaining
Great site, great idea, great products, great if I win :)
Great idea and so exciting to be launching in a time when everyone needs some fun. Well done guys! Fingers crossed your business will go from strength to strength.

Cheers

Michelle S
Hey You guys 👍🎄
Very easy to use had no problems so far
Easy to use with the added safety of using PayPal.

Great comps at very reasonable prices.

Good luck with your new venture Jam Comps 😊
Excellent unique idea, brilliant odds and lots of fun.
Easy website to use ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Site looks amazing, Super easy to enter with prizes for everyone's taste. Looking forward to the very 1st Live draw. Good luck to all who joins in..
Jam Comps 5 star review on 3rd December 2020