Jadlam Toys & Models Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Jadlam Toys & Models

How would you rate Jadlam Toys & Models?

13 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
William James Holden

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Jadlam Toys & Models in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
William James Holden
"Very quick respons to my orders both in terms of delivery and service also a very good price ,most satisfied would and have bought from them before,Excellent thank you . Billy Holden"
Colin
"fast despatch times, reasonable prices, well packed parcels, good comms and 1st class service"
"Very poor customer service - buyer beware! There are many better websites out there that will treat you properly. Customer service reps very rude, and unhelpful; going through a refund process for a cancelled order at the minute; can only hope to see the money sometime soon as their service staff don't seem to want to say much!"
Rhian
"Excellent service. Very helpful. Very competitive pricing with good offers at various times of the year. Recommended."
"BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. Ordering and delivery was straightforward. BUT after unpacking the track on Christmas morning one of the supplied cars was faulty and did not work. As a result, we had very disappointed 6 and 8 year old children. That was bad enough, but the company's response is the more worrying issue. The only after sales care is via an emailed enquiry form. No telephone contact number is provided on the website. Having completed the enquiry form yesterday, providing details of the faulty product / order number etc, I received a short email today in which Jadlam effectively seeks to wash its hands by suggesting I re-direct my enquiry to the manufacturer! Clearly, as the retailer/supplier, Jadlam is legally obliged to replace the item or provide a refund, but they clearly have no intention of doing so voluntarily. I would strongly urge you to avoid this company which, at best, is ignorant of it's legal obligations under consumer law or, more likely, simply chooses to ignore consumer's rights and the law relating to faulty goods."
"We paid £ 659 for a Scalextric layout on the 19/12/17. We received the item on the 21/12/17 in a large box of many items without a packing list. We accepted the item in good faith that it was complete. On Christmas day we assembled the track only to find that several pieces were missing which rendered the item useless. This caused our family considerable distress. Whilst the quality of the item from Hornby was excellent the lack of professionalism from Jadlam is unforgivable and although I have used this company in the past I can no longer recommend them. Both I and my children are very disappointed."
David
"Great service. They keep you informed at all times. A superb company to deal with."
Gerry
"Always good prices and a very prompt service. Good customer back up"
"So easy to use website. Product arrived earlier than expected. Definitely use them again."
Jonathan Hunt
"Very fast and efficient. Great value for money and a huge stock to choose from. My go to shop for all Scalextric and model supplies."
"The items I bought were both at very competitive prices and were delivered free after only a few days. Excellent."
Tony
"Very good service, fast delivery and amazing prices."
"Ordered a new battery for my r c car it was the cheapest on the net, arrived quickly, and works perfectly"
Jadlam Toys & Models is rated 4.08 based on 13 reviews