Italian Lighting Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Italian Lighting Centre

0) 2920707037

sales@italian-lighting-centre.co.uk

Courier, Own Driver
"I bought a lot of lights from Italian Lighting when we built our house . Some chandeliers which were all beautiful and some more functional but modern and attractive lighting. The after sales service has also been excellent."
"This company helped us find the lighting products we wanted, at the right price, from Italy and got them to us in a relatively remote spot in the Scottish Highlands. Their communications were timely and helped us understand just what was happening and when. Their friendly manner helped build trust and they did just what they said they would do. One can ask for little more in a purchasing transaction."
"Advice was very good and helpful, even when we changed our order once or twice. The lamps arrived on time, and in perfect condition. I will certainly return to this firm when needed."
"I purchased two beautiful, unique sconces in a leaf-motif that look wonderful flanking my fireplace. The sconces are gorgeous either lit or not. One of the sconces was flawed when it arrived, but Italian Lighting was good about sending a replacement. Staff are very courteous and knowledgable."
"I have bought twice from The Italian Lighting Centre and highly recommend them, staff are both pleasant and efficient. On both occasions my lights have arrived quickly and are of outstanding quality. I will definitely be purchasing again from ILC. Many Thanks"
Italian Lighting Centre is rated 4.96 based on 85 reviews