islamicaid.com Reviews

Read islamicaid.com Reviews

About islamicaid.com:

Muslim Relief Charity Working to End Poverty

29 Church Hill

Tell us how islamicaid.com made you happy
Masha Allah very good service. Allah Yahfadekoum.
Can you please 1/add automated payments from card for non UK donator. Sometimes i forget to contribute monthly. If you can add this feature of auto payments for non UK members, that will be great. 2/How to verify my my contributions successfully utilized for dedicated projects.
I am happy with the service of the Islamic aid and was happy to donate my money to a trusted website and read some good reviews and comments
Alhamdolillah!
Allah knows best. Your work and dedicated services are laudable and Allah SWT will surely and ultimately bless with the highest awards. Ameen.
I am pleased with this charity, l will be donating to this charity in the future.
Asalamu alaikum May allah bless everyone for what you’re doing for this People out there. I’m hoping that the money I sent to you will help someone. Thanks keep me in your dua’s and my family
I feel when going to payement the drop bar does not have the options you'd like to donate for:

For example the following is mentioned:

Fidya (Per Fast / Day) £5

Kaffarah (Per Fast) £300

Fitrana /

Food Pack

but when you click on the drop bar for "donation type" OR "Program" none of the above are on the list
Very clear & easy to understand. Simple & direct.
Fantastic masha'Allah
Thank you for the great job you're doing.
Caring about the others is not an easy task. Thanks Allah, devoted people like you are here those who have been left behind.
A.Z
I made a donation of £25 over the phone. The amount was deducted from my account twice. I had to phone Islamic aid and they refunded the money.
Charity increase wealth
Good system to donate. You can pick appeal and counrtry of your choice. They also have a 80%+ charity to income ratio which is above average for UK charities.
Excellent work - may Allah swt bless the efforts of all humanitarian work, ameen
Very efficient and easy to deal with
Easy to navigate website and make donation. May Allah bless all of us.
Alhamdu lillah
Salam
As a Muslim I always have faith in you and appreciate your tireless hard work and dedication as a charitable group/company. Djazakoum Allah
Salim Teffahi
Good co ordination
Easy to use and beneficial.
islamicaid.com is rated 4.62 based on 229 reviews