islamicaid.com Reviews

Read islamicaid.com Reviews

About islamicaid.com:

Muslim Relief Charity Working to End Poverty

29 Church Hill

Tell us how islamicaid.com made you happy
Asslamu aleikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu dear brother’s and sister’s This is good alhamdulillah u can give anything even if is small amount the reward we get from Allah subhaanahu wa taalaa is big sadaqa it doesn’t reduce it will increase my Allah accept from us in shaa Allah it wouldn’t have been easy without you Islamic aid my Allah bless you all for the good work
Good communication and easy to donate
Assalamu Waliakum / May the peace be upon you ,

Masha-Allah Islamicaid are doing amazing charity work around the world . Insha'Allah Please Donate generously for very good humanitarian help . May almighty Allah SWT ACCEPT our SADAKHA / charity . It's very easy to Help others by donating as little as £1 . Alhamdulillah .

JazakAllah Khiran Islamicaid .

Have a wonderful day .

Baraq-Allah-Fiqh

Best Wishes
Dr Mahdi
Salam aleykom sisters and brothers. I just want to thank islamicaid.com with the work they do and people who donate from this website may Allah bless you all both in this world and herafter. The customer service is very good.

We muslims have to help our brothers and sisters in need whoever it is children, poor, orphans, sick , we have to care for our ummah and of course non muslims in need too. Not just for the sake of Allah, but from our heart we have to care.
Nowdays people want the best phone, the best clothes, the best car, the best house, the best of everything and forget how poor and people in need lives. We have to think if that was our family, or children or ourself how we feel? May Allah bless and forgive all of you who care about other humans and help people in need. Thank You.
I invites all of you to listen this sad and beautiful story about a rich man may Allah forgive all his sins and give him jannatul firdous.

And this :

Very quick and easy to sign up. May Allah accept everyone’s efforts.
Please are mosque need water to make udui and drink please help us
Salaam,
Very quick & efficient to do Sadaqah Jariya
Alhamdulillah
May Allah swt accept our efforts.
Giving to the poor is the best thing u can do and allah swt increases ur wealth
PLEASE BROTHERS AND SISTERS DONATE AND SPEND IN THE WAY OF ALLAH
Easy to give Sadaqa Alhamdulillah
Inshallah it is accepted, also May Allah bless and accept the creators of this website for making it easy to reach those who are in need.
Alhamdulillah it so satisfying that you are 100% charity organisation, which means that every penny is going to reach to the needy ones in sha Allah and using local people will also help them to earn halal money.
Jazak Allah o khairun katheera
May Allah swt reward everyone immensely for their efforts. 100% goes to charity and it's going to help those in need.
Salam brothers and sisters in islam. Give generously as Allah SWT will increase you in blessings and will elevate your rank in the hereafter. Jazakallah Ateeq
Islamic aid is realy do a great job for the sake of Allah(swt) and the under privileged humans. We must give what ever we can, and May Allah give us goog in this Duniya and in the Akirah. Ameen Ajmaeen.
Excellent service and options for donations.
I always use this and I love this website. It’s so easy to use and just has great information. You can give any amount.
All praises be to Allah, the Lord of the Universe. May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon Muhammad His last messenger.

Oh Allah, please accept my Sadaqah Jariyah for my mother and for me. I'm your slave and the son of your slaves, my fate is in your hand. Oh Allah, make this Sadaqah my saviour and my mother's saviour from hell fire.

I bear witness that there is no deity worthy to be worshipped but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and messenger.
Very easy to donate. Please remember me in your duas 🤲🏼
To all brothers and sisters contributing, May Allah bless you 🙌🏾🙌🏾 AMEEN