islamicaid.com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend islamicaid.com

About islamicaid.com: Muslim Relief Charity Working to End Poverty

29 Church Hill

Tell us how islamicaid.com made you happy

"I am happy with the service of the Islamic aid and was happy to donate my money to a trusted website and read some good reviews and comments"
"Alhamdolillah! Allah knows best. Your work and dedicated services are laudable and Allah SWT will surely and ultimately bless with the highest awards. Ameen."
"I am pleased with this charity, l will be donating to this charity in the future."
"Asalamu alaikum May allah bless everyone for what you’re doing for this People out there. I’m hoping that the money I sent to you will help someone. Thanks keep me in your dua’s and my family"
"I feel when going to payement the drop bar does not have the options you'd like to donate for: For example the following is mentioned: Fidya (Per Fast / Day) £5 Kaffarah (Per Fast) £300 Fitrana / Food Pack but when you click on the drop bar for "donation type" OR "Program" none of the above are on the list"
"Very clear & easy to understand. Simple & direct."
"Fantastic masha'Allah"
"Thank you for the great job you're doing. Caring about the others is not an easy task. Thanks Allah, devoted people like you are here those who have been left behind. A.Z"
"I made a donation of £25 over the phone. The amount was deducted from my account twice. I had to phone Islamic aid and they refunded the money."
"Charity increase wealth"
"Good system to donate. You can pick appeal and counrtry of your choice. They also have a 80%+ charity to income ratio which is above average for UK charities."
"Excellent work - may Allah swt bless the efforts of all humanitarian work, ameen"
"Very efficient and easy to deal with"
"Easy to navigate website and make donation. May Allah bless all of us."
"Alhamdu lillah"
"Salam As a Muslim I always have faith in you and appreciate your tireless hard work and dedication as a charitable group/company. Djazakoum Allah Salim Teffahi"
"Good co ordination"
"Easy to use and beneficial."
"A worthwhile cause to help mankind, keep up the good work you have undertaken to carry out. Very functional website."
"Good charity,you can donate to many causes."
islamicaid.com is rated 4.63 based on 227 reviews