Radio Codes UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Radio Codes UK

About Radio Codes UK: You can get your radio code from the serial number using our online radio decoding service. Most codes show on your screen, although codes that are not in our system can be supplied by email in minutes. We believe in competitive prices, offering our codes online at vastly reduced prices and offer a full money back guarantee. You can make a secure payment for your stereo code with your debit card, credit card or by Paypal express. If you lose the unlock code once you have received it we can offer free duplicate security codes by email. If you have any questions you can contact our friendly customer services from 9 am to 9 pm seven days a week.

info@radiocodes.co.uk

College Farm, Church Road, Denham, Suffolk.

customer service
"very fast response code was spot on works a treat thanks guys"
"Nissan Micra K13, radio Bosch, NAV. Code ok. Super!!!!! Thank you."
"Felt unsure this was for real but it was amazing, received the code within the hour and it was sorted!"
"Nissan Juke Connect. Needed a code due to a battery change. Radio Code supplied me with the code within the hour via their web page and email. Worth every penny of the measly £15"
"Perfect! Really fast and it was the right code."
"Straight forward and very quick response had my code in matter of seconds"
"The code came through immediately and worked :)"
"Requested code for my ford focus titanium received my code within minutes would recommend radio codes uk"
"Got the code instantly, worked first time, brilliant, highly recommend"
"bought a second hand radio. filled in the code and within half an hour had my onlock code"
"very satisfied. good and fast service, paid for the code, and five minuts later, the code came, on email and on their homepage... ; ) thanks."
"Very professional would recommend to friends"
"Excellent service and quick code retrieval. Used this company after being given wrong code by another company. Would recommend."
"I bought a Ford Fiesta recently and the radio was blocked. I bought the code with Radio Codes Uk and it worked first time. I can now listen to the radio whilst driving. Awesome, thank you!"
"Quick, easy, cheap"
"Great company - speedy service Would highly recommend Would definitely use again"
"Does exactly what it says on the site. It gives you a radio code within 2 hours or less. A reasonable price to have sounds back in the car! Thank you"
"Excellent .efficient and pretty dam quick"
"Quick and efficient"
"Very happy with radio codes uk. While trying to fix a locking issue with my civic I disconnected my car battery and lost the radio code. Didn’t have a code to put back in, drove car with no radio soo boring so took to the net to look for radio codes and found radio codes I’m. 👍"
Radio Codes UK is rated 4.94 based on 4,257 reviews