Radio Codes UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Radio Codes UK

About Radio Codes UK: You can get your radio code from the serial number using our online radio decoding service. Most codes show on your screen, although codes that are not in our system can be supplied by email in minutes. We believe in competitive prices, offering our codes online at vastly reduced prices and offer a full money back guarantee. You can make a secure payment for your stereo code with your debit card, credit card or by Paypal express. If you lose the unlock code once you have received it we can offer free duplicate security codes by email. If you have any questions you can contact our friendly customer services from 9 am to 9 pm seven days a week.

info@radiocodes.co.uk

College Farm, Church Road, Denham, Suffolk.

customer service
Andrew Channon
"Well that was easy and saved me 75% of what ford wanted from me. Brilliant snd easy service. Highly recommended"
KEVIN COOPER
"Superb service....... Others told me it was not possible to supply the code for my Vauxhall radio and I would have to replace it...... These guys had me up and running within minutes..... Thanks very much"
Mohammed Saiful Islam
"I've been going mad and I've been running around for my radio code but no luck. Then stumbled across this site and my word! Couldn't believe how simple and quick it was to get my radio code with one simple payment which was at a very good price, would recommend it to anyone looking to decode their radio Thank you"
"Worked first time! no problems! Thankyou"
"Excellent service great communication Thanks"
"SUPER !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok; good, fast answer and good code"
"Code work very well! Good costumer service! Fast job! Tks radio codes UK"
"Hooray. Happy driver again with music. No more boring driving. Fantastically quick/instant code. Thank you."
"Received a radio code for my Alfa GT in seconds!!!👍👍👍 . Thank you! Recommend"
"Excellent, many thanks."
"Great customer service"
"Excellent service. Code was sent within an hour."
"absolutely delighted with the service I received this morning, the code was sent In a matter of minutes :) 5 star service all round"
"Excellent service,received code straight after payment, main dealer wanted £25 and my van for the day."
"After me giving one number wrong ofserial code and so was given Incorrect radio Code my fault. I emailed radio codes it WA's dealt with very fast and I got correct code Very Happy with the service I got. Thank yo u"
"Exellent sevice, get my code within two hours!"
"Very good service, was very doubtful it would work but was worth the Risk as had been quoted £50 from Nissan to get code, received code in just over 5 mins & worked no problems!"
"Very good got code in less than 30mins and easy to set up on site. Thanks."
"Great help my radio was sorted in 5 mins really recommend using this company"
"I was a little dubious about putting details online , but it was quick and simple , I received the code and worked great ."
"The original radio code was lost after an engine transplant.... Inputting the radio code, for some reason wasn't covered in the Ford user handbook. I was able to retrieve the code easily and equally importantly, put it in correctly with the supplied instructions... Many thanks!"
"A simple easy process, no hassle at all. Recommended."
"Thank you for the Code. It works...."
Radio Codes UK is rated 4.94 based on 4,123 reviews