Radio Codes UK Reviews

2,222 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Welcome to Radiocodes.co.uk

We are a Trusted UK Supplier Of Online Radio Codes, Immobiliser & Key Codes. We have been trading since March 2006.

If you have any questions about our service please telephone us on 01223 926113 from 9 am to 9 pm seven days a week or use the Live Chat on the bottom left of our website.

info@radiocodes.co.uk

College Farm,Church Road,Denham,Eye

Andrew Channon
Andrew Channon
Verified Buyer

Well that was easy and saved me 75% of what ford wanted from me. Brilliant snd easy service. Highly recommended
KEVIN COOPER
KEVIN COOPER
Verified Buyer

Superb service....... Others told me it was not possible to supply the code for my Vauxhall radio and I would have to replace it...... These guys had me up and running within minutes..... Thanks very much
Kevin, we are the only Online Radio Code service that supply Vauxhall Radio Codes so others were correct but not for us. Thank you for both your review and your custom. Jonjoe (Owner)
Mohammed Saiful Islam
Mohammed Saiful Islam
Verified Buyer

I've been going mad and I've been running around for my radio code but no luck.
Then stumbled across this site and my word!
Couldn't believe how simple and quick it was to get my radio code with one simple payment which was at a very good price, would recommend it to anyone looking to decode their radio
Mohammed, thank you for your great review and for your custom, love the picture :) Jonjoe
Alexander Corcoran
Verified Buyer

Quick and effective service, got my radio working again in no time, definitely well worth a tenner
Glenn Wilson
Verified Buyer

I was sceptical about getting a radio code online but with the option of a new stereo or paying almost as much for my code from Alfa Romeo thought I would try it and I'm pleased I did. Excellent service!

Fast and easy
Daniel Smith
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service, really helpful staff and a quick and easy response, many thanks.
Dan
John Tinklin
Verified Buyer

Top draw code arrived in seconds cheap at a tenner
Amjad Rafiq
Verified Buyer

Been looking for the code for my radio for 2weeks paid £9.95 for the code which was a 'v' code, got it within 3minutes thank you. I would deffo recommend this site.
Terence Boland
Verified Buyer

Very good service easy to use and speedy. Code was very quickly posted. And good value for money.
Antony Quinn
Verified Buyer

Very prompt service,very helpful relating to information needed.

Fast sent, thanks
Verified Buyer

Got the right code for my mondeo lx first time.
No messing.
Spot on
Debbie Rigler
Verified Buyer

Very easy to use, filled in the reference & model numbers and Radio Codes UK had the code displayed online in 4 minutes. Recommended!
Verified Buyer

got my radio code very quickly without any fuss or bother but I was not happy at the £24 cost which I thought was excessive around £10 would be better, other than that a good service.
David Jenkinson
Verified Buyer

Absolutely brilliant. Played their help video, followed their instructions and bingo, the radio and clock etc were restored. Can't praise them enough would definitely recommend them.
Micheal Randall

very quick service
Paul Hardy
Verified Buyer

A bit expensive, but instantaneous first time success and compared to other methods quick and easy.

very good and fast
Matt Holt
Verified Buyer

Very helpful after I mixed up the last two digits of the serial number, superb service
Patrick Bryant
Verified Buyer

I had unusual 16 character serial number for my Alpine unit Radio Codes UK and, Catherine in particular, came through when no one else could. got a non standard code give them a go well worth the small outlay. I now have my music back. The world is now a much better place. BLISS
Dean Jordan
Verified Buyer

Good service. Radio code was emailed to me and worked fine. Online service and online chat was flawless. Not very good at picking up the telephone though
David Schofield
Verified Buyer

I purchased a code for a Vauxhall combo it only took a minute roughly and was very easy
Radio Codes UK is rated 4.95 based on 2,222 reviews