Radio Codes UK Reviews

2,503 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Welcome to Radiocodes.co.uk

We are a Trusted UK Supplier Of Online Radio Codes, Immobiliser & Key Codes. We have been trading since March 2006.

If you have any questions about our service please telephone us on 01223 926113 from 9 am to 9 pm seven days a week or use the Live Chat on the bottom left of our website.

info@radiocodes.co.uk

College Farm,Church Road,Denham,Eye

Andrew Channon
Andrew Channon
Verified Buyer

Well that was easy and saved me 75% of what ford wanted from me. Brilliant snd easy service. Highly recommended
KEVIN COOPER
KEVIN COOPER
Verified Buyer

Superb service....... Others told me it was not possible to supply the code for my Vauxhall radio and I would have to replace it...... These guys had me up and running within minutes..... Thanks very much
Kevin, we are the only Online Radio Code service that supply Vauxhall Radio Codes so others were correct but not for us. Thank you for both your review and your custom. Jonjoe (Owner)
Mohammed Saiful Islam
Mohammed Saiful Islam
Verified Buyer

I've been going mad and I've been running around for my radio code but no luck.
Then stumbled across this site and my word!
Couldn't believe how simple and quick it was to get my radio code with one simple payment which was at a very good price, would recommend it to anyone looking to decode their radio
Mohammed, thank you for your great review and for your custom, love the picture :) Jonjoe
Helge Nikolai Kilde
Verified Buyer

Various Jeep dealers was unable to provide me with the radio code for my 2006 Grand Cherokee. Google eventually led me to Radio Codes UK, I punched in the serial #, payed approx. £ 10, and was given the correct code within minutes. Excellent serivce!
Posted 1 hour ago
COLIN BILSON
Verified Buyer

Having great doubts about this service I was quite surprized at the speed the code was sent and it worked instantly applied to the radio so many thanks for your service
Michael Humphries
Verified Buyer

Fast turnaround, code correct at first attempt, less fuss and cheaper than going throught the local Vauxhall dealer.
Ana Pereira
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and quick. Am very happy
EUGENE JORDAN
Verified Buyer

It does what it says on the tin. Wasn't sure at first but saved myself some money and a lot of time as it was quick and painless. Would defo use again if I found myself in the same position with another car. Thanks guys... and gals!
David Field
Verified Buyer

First class service, 2mins after applying for code radio was up and working again, cannot praise highly enough
George Georgiou
Verified Buyer

The reply was very fast and efficient also cheap that is why we always use them
Verified Buyer

Very helpful video explaining where to find the radio number in my car. Received my radio code instantly and my radio was working once more. Great service.

Very happy
Andrew Pitcher
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the service received on the several occasions I have used them

very quick response' right code 2003 jeep cherokee kj

Most importantly it works
Verified Buyer

Worked first time, 100%, radio was working within 10 min of submitting radio id number.
Verified Buyer

Read the detail on the website, watched the You Tube video. This enabled me to find the serial number, which then enabled me to get the code. Following your instructions it was really easy to enter and the job done in 5 mins. Thanks
MICHAEL ALLI
Verified Buyer

Very nice and easy to use. Code arrives in minutes
Mr R Travis
Verified Buyer

I applied for my radio code and this company supplied me my code with in hours so i recommend other people use this as they do a great service to people .
Thanks again R Travis
Stefan Coutts
Verified Buyer

Very quick turn around with the code.
Verified Buyer

found my landrover code super quick.very happy
Ian Bosworth
Verified Buyer

quick answer and excellent support when I miss-typed my information.
GRANT JUMP
Verified Buyer

The correct code was available very quickly, without any lengthy delays for verifications or credit checks. Happy to use again and recommend.
Radio Codes UK is rated 4.94 based on 2,503 reviews