Radio Codes UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Radio Codes UK
customer service
Read Radio Codes UK Reviews

About Radio Codes UK:

You can get your radio code from the serial number using our online radio decoding service. Most codes show on your screen, although codes that are not in our system can be supplied by email in minutes. We believe in competitive prices, offering our codes online at vastly reduced prices and offer a full money back guarantee. You can make a secure payment for your stereo code with your debit card, credit card or by Paypal express. If you lose the unlock code once you have received it we can offer free duplicate security codes by email. If you have any questions you can contact our friendly customer services from 9 am to 9 pm seven days a week.

info@radiocodes.co.uk

College Farm, Church Road, Denham, Suffolk.

Replaced the battery on my x type which of course reset the sat nav & stereo system,removed stereo from dash to get the serial number from the case,sent it in & got a instant confirmation,paid & before i had replaced the 2nd of four screws that hold the unit in the email with the code had arrived! Punched it in & it was worked sraight away. So what can i say,top bombing gent’s,spot on,lightning quick service i was most impressed with,i’m a very pleased customer.
Excellent service faffed about with jaguar for code for my x type all week jonjoe took 10 seconds after my payment was made sent me correct code radio, satnav and c/d now all ok brilliant service would recommend to all
very good web side
Excellent service, code arrived immediately after payment and worked first time...definitely worth 5 stars x
The longest part was logged in on P/P after that straight forward, a few seconds of waiting for a code and radio are working within reasonable price. Thank you.
Code received moments after payment went through.
Very good service would recommend anytime very quick with code
Very quick and easy. Code spot on.
Worked great radio working again in just a few seconds
excellent service
code was back instantly
Easy to use and got my code in less than 5 minutes, l would recommend this site as it was much cheaper that others, but we'll with the money.
Slick, easy to use service
Great service. Got the code in seconds and worked fantastically. 😊
Very easy. Thanks
Fast and furious and efficient but not tried the code yet
I purchased an older Jaguar XK8 needing a radio code. The Jaguar dealer here in Las Vegas, Nevada told me they would need to pull the radio and then get the code for me. Cost? $120 USD. I went on youtube, removed the radio myself and found Radio Codes UK on the internet. I paid for the code, received it in seconds and unlocked the radio!! Cost? $11.50 USD. I will recommend Radio Codes UK to everyone. Thanks SOOOO MUCH!!!
Worked just as advertised a++++
got my VW rns-510 decoded. It said 2 hours but they sent code in roughly 30 mins or less. safe and secure through bank or paypal transfer. Great service cheap and reliable. would recommend. Thanks guys.
Radio Codes UK is rated 4.95 based on 4,387 reviews