Radio Codes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Radio Codes

About Radio Codes: Welcome to Radio.Codes

We are a Trusted UK Supplier Of Online Radio Codes to the trade and public.
Our radio unlock codes are 100% guaranteed with a full money back guarantee. We are available from 9 am to 9 pm daily.

info@radio.codes

Online Radio Codes Limited, Kemp House, 160 City Road, London

Andrew Channon
Andrew Channon
Verified Buyer
"Well that was easy and saved me 75% of what ford wanted from me. Brilliant snd easy service. Highly recommended"
KEVIN COOPER
KEVIN COOPER
Verified Buyer
"Superb service....... Others told me it was not possible to supply the code for my Vauxhall radio and I would have to replace it...... These guys had me up and running within minutes..... Thanks very much"
Mohammed Saiful Islam
Mohammed Saiful Islam
Verified Buyer
"I've been going mad and I've been running around for my radio code but no luck. Then stumbled across this site and my word! Couldn't believe how simple and quick it was to get my radio code with one simple payment which was at a very good price, would recommend it to anyone looking to decode their radio Thank you"
Kevin Brockman
Verified Buyer
"As one of the countries top used car sales outlets obtaining radio codes quickly and cost effectively is a must. I have been using Jonjoe for a number of years and have never had a problem."
"Highly recommended, needed a code for my sons Nissan micra with sat nav, got code within 30 mins and it worked straight away, thank you 😊"
"Had a new battery fitted to our Jaguar X Type. Punched in the radio code supplied with the car - no chance, so obviously the unit had been changed at some point in the past. Stripped it out, got the serial number and entered it into the RADIO CODES website - instant success!!"
Anne Marie Harris
Verified Buyer
"great fast service code worked great many thanks"
David Ellis
"good pricing"
Terry Flatley
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, code worked straight away. Don't have to listen to me singing now."
RICHARD WATKINS
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service. Excellent price. Bang on time."
Kevin Jolliffe
Verified Buyer
"Quick and simple process, quick reply with the code and best of all the code worked! Very happy will return and recomend for sure"
Roseanne Sharkey
Verified Buyer
"Ordered and got within a hour had radio on in car 15minutes later brilliant service. Cheers"
Wayne Vincent
"Got code straight away"
Simona Mustafa
Verified Buyer
"In 30 min I got the code Thank you so much."
LINDA Pettitt
Verified Buyer
"Extremely fast, if I need a code again this is the place I will come. Highly recommend."
Francis Oduro
Verified Buyer
"Great service I really appreciate it Thanks"
Robert Wood
Verified Buyer
"After having a new car battery fitted I lost the code. I really missed the radio and CD player. Didn't know which way to turn. Thanks to 'Radio Codes' original code retrieved. Excellent, would recommend Radio Codes to anyone."
"Brilliant service, nice and easy!!"
Nigel Mottershead
Verified Buyer
"I had bought a great 2004 TD 5 Defender and disconnected the battery and then needed the radio code which I didn't have! I put in the info required for the radio itself - serial number, model number and the vehicle VIN and hey presto there it was! Thank you."
"Does exactly what they say. Definitely use again."
"Quick and efficient service"
Arnaud Mottet
"good code ok"
"Fast and good service well spent money"
Radio Codes is rated 4.94 based on 3,693 reviews