Radio Codes UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Radio Codes UK

About Radio Codes UK: Welcome to Radiocodes.co.uk

We are a Trusted UK Supplier Of Online Radio Codes, Immobiliser & Key Codes. We have been trading since March 2006.

If you have any questions about our service please telephone us on 01223 926113 from 9 am to 9 pm seven days a week or use the Live Chat on the bottom left of our website.

College Farm,Church Road,Denham,Eye

Verified Buyer

I bought a new car with the radio code missing.
As l was wondering how to get the code in order to get it working.
I came across this website online.
At first l thought it was a joke, but later decided to give it a try after chatting with them online.
Within minutes after the payment, they sent me a code to put it in and straight away it started working.
Here I am another happy customer.
So guys if you looking for a code for your radio, look no further just try radio codes UK.
Thanks.
Steve Jephcott
Verified Buyer

Great site, "music to my ears" once again, fast and efficient service on secure site.
Nico Schlodder
Verified Buyer

Ging super schnell. Einfach seriennummer vom Radio/navi eingeben - bezahlen und schon hat man den Code. Dauert keine fünf Minuten. Besser geht's nicht. (außer es wär kostenlos)
Paul Hammond
Verified Buyer

What can I say? Superb service.
Verified Buyer

Good service got code in 15 minutes as it was one that other companies do not do.
Verified Buyer

Quick, easy and it works!
Gavin HALL
Verified Buyer

Great friendly service , highly recommended
Sam Bailey
Verified Buyer

Needed a radio code for VDO 2005 Vauxhall radio radio codes charged a small fee and sent me to correct code within 30 minutes. Fast, cheap and excellent service.
Edward Hambleton
Verified Buyer

After the day started so badly with a flat battery and not being able to pick the kids up as planned because of this. To then find the code I had was incorrect was the icing on the cake. After looking around I found no joy in other sites claiming free help. I took a punt after watching a video on Utube to use RadioCodesUK 3 mins later I had my code. Perfect fast faultless and best of all worked first time. Thank you !!
Adam Timson
Verified Buyer

Nissan wanted £30 and for us to bring the car in. With this site I had the code in 20 mins. It worked first time, this is the service I would expect from a main dealer.
JOHN BREWIS
Verified Buyer

Fast and easy code retrieval, thanks

All good, great service
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, got code straight away. Code worked perfectly. Highly recommend.
Robert Nash
Verified Buyer

Very pleased how quick and easy it was to get the radio code for my Renault Master Motorhome. Thank you
Verified Buyer

excellent service...tapped in my serial number paid and instantly got the code... Thank you
Brendan Kemp
Verified Buyer

Easy fix and not expensive, sweet!
Alfredo Valencia

This site is 100% secure
I just find the serial # and model
from my 1998 porshe
It took me no more than 5 minutes to get my code
And guess what ? Im playing music right now
thanks guys !!!! 100 % recomended
Verified Buyer

Excellent, friendly and helpful service.
Angela Dale
Verified Buyer

Such an amazing service! Went to ford and they wanted over £30 and my car for the afternoon to do it! Couldn't be more content, highly recommend!
Paul Mills
Verified Buyer

Fast , efficient and well worth the money
Radio Codes UK is rated 4.94 based on 2,840 reviews