Radio Codes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Radio Codes

About Radio Codes: Welcome to Radio.Codes

We are a Trusted UK Supplier Of Online Radio Codes to the trade and public.
Our radio unlock codes are 100% guaranteed with a full money back guarantee. We are available from 9 am to 9 pm daily.

info@radio.codes

Online Radio Codes Limited, Kemp House, 160 City Road, London

Andrew Channon
Andrew Channon
Verified Buyer
"Well that was easy and saved me 75% of what ford wanted from me. Brilliant snd easy service. Highly recommended"
KEVIN COOPER
KEVIN COOPER
Verified Buyer
"Superb service....... Others told me it was not possible to supply the code for my Vauxhall radio and I would have to replace it...... These guys had me up and running within minutes..... Thanks very much"
Mohammed Saiful Islam
Mohammed Saiful Islam
Verified Buyer
"I've been going mad and I've been running around for my radio code but no luck. Then stumbled across this site and my word! Couldn't believe how simple and quick it was to get my radio code with one simple payment which was at a very good price, would recommend it to anyone looking to decode their radio Thank you"
Andrew Wolstenholme
Verified Buyer
"Fast response and it worked first time recommended thank you Andy"
"I am very happy with this service. I bought this service received my code near enough straight away, entered it into car and it had blocked it, I then emailed the company asking for help and they replied straight away, it is a Sunday and was past sunday hours, but they messaged back and continued to help me. I had put a wrong digit in and with that i was sent a new code across. Put new code in and work straight away, what an helpful company. Thank you very much, would definitely recommend."
"Really quick and cheaper that the main competitor, code was provided in around 5 minutes and the process was straight forward. Tried the phone number first but advised some makes you have to apply online which is what I did in the end. Highly recommended"
Antonina Bickerton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent! Code came so quickly, and worked. Many thanks indeed!!"
IOANNIS MORAITIS
"Οκ!!! Thanks!!!"
Nick Evans
Verified Buyer
"Purchased code got it in an email within 10 minutes . Definitely recommend 5*"
"Rang late in the day expecting to be closed and a kind helpful lady answered and gave me instructions and had my code in less than 5 mins for a veey fair price 10/10"
Roger Clayton
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use and reasonably priced thank you"
Raymond Methven
Verified Buyer
"Nissan Bosch satnav radio - Excellent service fast & correct all within 30 minutes - no problems not like another company I tried which took nearly 24 hours and still charged me twice even when I had cancelled the order (awaiting refund)"
Tony Barbier
"It's very good"
Adrian Stapley
Verified Buyer
"First class service result come via email within 30 mins 5 star will use you as my main company from now on your doing a great job thanks"
Gary Irvine
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service. Received the correct code withi minutes. Highly recommended."
Nicolaas Combrink
"Great service allways"
Fatau Halidu Haruna
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the code and receive it in few minutes, it works perfectly on my nissan almera 2002 model, thanks to radio codes.uk will surely recommend."
Elizabeth Archdeacon
"As always top service"
Andrew Rado
"it worked"
Patrick Linden
Verified Buyer
"Got the code immediately after finally finding the serial number on the radio."
Pavel Popelka
Verified Buyer
"Very quickly on line report"
Sam Fryers
Verified Buyer
"Very fast service code worked and finally got my radio back 🙂🙂"
"First class service, quick and easy, great website,with all contact details. Code worked first time, excellent."
Radio Codes is rated 4.94 based on 3,798 reviews