Radio Codes UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Radio Codes UK

About Radio Codes UK: You can get your radio code from the serial number using our online radio decoding service. Most codes show on your screen, although codes that are not in our system can be supplied by email in minutes. We believe in competitive prices, offering our codes online at vastly reduced prices and offer a full money back guarantee. You can make a secure payment for your stereo code with your debit card, credit card or by Paypal express. If you lose the unlock code once you have received it we can offer free duplicate security codes by email. If you have any questions you can contact our friendly customer services from 9 am to 9 pm seven days a week.

info@radiocodes.co.uk

College Farm, Church Road, Denham, Suffolk.

customer service
Andrew Channon
"Well that was easy and saved me 75% of what ford wanted from me. Brilliant snd easy service. Highly recommended"
KEVIN COOPER
"Superb service....... Others told me it was not possible to supply the code for my Vauxhall radio and I would have to replace it...... These guys had me up and running within minutes..... Thanks very much"
Mohammed Saiful Islam
"I've been going mad and I've been running around for my radio code but no luck. Then stumbled across this site and my word! Couldn't believe how simple and quick it was to get my radio code with one simple payment which was at a very good price, would recommend it to anyone looking to decode their radio Thank you"
"code was back instantly"
"Easy to use and got my code in less than 5 minutes, l would recommend this site as it was much cheaper that others, but we'll with the money."
"Slick, easy to use service"
"Great service. Got the code in seconds and worked fantastically. 😊"
"Very easy. Thanks"
"Fast and furious and efficient but not tried the code yet"
"I purchased an older Jaguar XK8 needing a radio code. The Jaguar dealer here in Las Vegas, Nevada told me they would need to pull the radio and then get the code for me. Cost? $120 USD. I went on youtube, removed the radio myself and found Radio Codes UK on the internet. I paid for the code, received it in seconds and unlocked the radio!! Cost? $11.50 USD. I will recommend Radio Codes UK to everyone. Thanks SOOOO MUCH!!!"
"Worked just as advertised a++++"
"got my VW rns-510 decoded. It said 2 hours but they sent code in roughly 30 mins or less. safe and secure through bank or paypal transfer. Great service cheap and reliable. would recommend. Thanks guys."
"Pretty good"
"Code issued within minutes,excellent stuff"
"Absolutely amazing, the garage did some work on our Fiat and the radio/cd kept asking for a code after. The van was second hand and we didn't have one. Bought some radio keys and got radio out then gave these people the codes that were on the body of the radio. They came straight back with it. Thrilled!!"
"Fast and reliable."
"Dont bother with the rest,absolutely simple and brilliant service."
"Found them to be very responsive to e-mails and very helpful"
"instant reply code good"
"Got my car back from the garage to find they had locked the radio! Grr! Found Radio Codes UK from a google search after the garage refused to rectify their mistake. Quick service and code worked perfectly. Highly recommended."
"Brilliant service. Excatly as needed."
"Incredibly quick service. 15 mins from opening website to receiving the code via email. Originally baulked at paying £18 but Nissan wanted £40!"
"Very quick service, code spot on, would use again."
Radio Codes UK is rated 4.95 based on 4,376 reviews