Radio Codes UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Radio Codes UK

About Radio Codes UK: Welcome to Radiocodes.co.uk

We are a Trusted UK Supplier Of Online Radio Codes, Immobiliser & Key Codes. We have been trading since March 2006.

If you have any questions about our service please telephone us on 01223 926113 from 9 am to 9 pm seven days a week or use the Live Chat on the bottom left of our website.

info@radiocodes.co.uk

College Farm, Church Road, Denham, Eye

Verified Buyer

Very easy and worked straight away. Code arrived almost immediately! Saved us money and having to put the car into ford for a day just for them to do the same thing. Happy customers and will highly recommend 😊. Thank you
Colin Potts
Verified Buyer

Did what it said it would not very often you can say that
Susan Prew
Verified Buyer

Code revealed as soon as payment made, fast and efficient.
Verified Buyer

Excellent, easy to obtain very handy and I didn't have to remove the stereo like ford told they had to. Will use again if needed. Thanks
Qasim
Verified Buyer

you have a truly wonderfuul service here, very quick over the phone only,
i will recommend your company to any one with same problem. thank you very much.
Deiter Mills
Verified Buyer

Fantastic so easy and quick radio now works could not be happier would highly recommend
David Betts
Verified Buyer

The code was supplied immediately after I had entered the serial number of the Sony 6D Disc Player/Radio. I used it immediately and the unit was unlocked and back in use. I required to unlock the radio after I had installed a new battery.
Derek Riggs
Verified Buyer

Got the required code within just a few seconds and worked first time! Excellant service.
Verified Buyer

Code arrived within 20 minutes and worked fine. Big thanks for them!
Mr Bleasdale

unlocked within seconds
first class service
highly recommend
paul from merseyside
John Woods
Verified Buyer

Much cheaper than buying a new radio, well worth it
Stephen Oram
Verified Buyer

I BOUGHT A 2009 JAGUAR X-TYPE 'ON LINE' WAS PROMISED THE SERVICE PACK, IT DIDN'T ARRIVE...TROUBLE WAS THE BATTERY WAS DUFF !! HAD TO GET A BATTERY BUT LOST THE CODES FOR THE IN-BUILT SAT-NAV/RADIO/HEATER/PHONE UNIT ....I WITHDREW THE UNIT GOT THE SERIAL NUMBER, PRESENTED IT TO 'RADIO CODES UK' I GOT THE RE-SET CODE WITHIN A MINUTE BY EMAIL .....WELL DONE RADIO CODES UK ....AND THANKS
Y Diskind
Verified Buyer

the code they provided online for my Ford Radio worked well
Neil

Very helpful
Verified Buyer

Extremely fast service that worked perfectly! Saved us taking the radio out to find the serial number. Thank you so much.
Umar Farooq
Verified Buyer

Just as advertised, code sent within half an hour or so and worked.
Susan
Verified Buyer

I own an old Rover 45 Club 16V and had accidentally left my lights on which had drained my battery. This meant I required the Radio Code to access the Radio unfortunately I had lost the code. However the service that I received from Radiocodes.co.uk was amazing I had my radio blaring out in no time at all. Highly recommended.
Susan Nottingham
Bill Piper

Excellent fast service
Stacey Mccrory
Verified Buyer

Quick response and after months of no radio it’s working! And better price than what dealership where asking
Jimmy Shepherd
Verified Buyer

Thanks Johnjoe Brillant service. Great to have music back in the car after battery change
Cheers Jimmy Shepherd