Radio Codes UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Radio Codes UK

About Radio Codes UK: You can get your radio code from the serial number using our online radio decoding service. Most codes show on your screen, although codes that are not in our system can be supplied by email in minutes. We believe in competitive prices, offering our codes online at vastly reduced prices and offer a full money back guarantee. You can make a secure payment for your stereo code with your debit card, credit card or by Paypal express. If you lose the unlock code once you have received it we can offer free duplicate security codes by email. If you have any questions you can contact our friendly customer services from 9 am to 9 pm seven days a week.

info@radiocodes.co.uk

College Farm, Church Road, Denham, Suffolk.

customer service
Andrew Channon
"Well that was easy and saved me 75% of what ford wanted from me. Brilliant snd easy service. Highly recommended"
KEVIN COOPER
"Superb service....... Others told me it was not possible to supply the code for my Vauxhall radio and I would have to replace it...... These guys had me up and running within minutes..... Thanks very much"
Mohammed Saiful Islam
"I've been going mad and I've been running around for my radio code but no luck. Then stumbled across this site and my word! Couldn't believe how simple and quick it was to get my radio code with one simple payment which was at a very good price, would recommend it to anyone looking to decode their radio Thank you"
"Thank you, this service worked a charm!"
"SPOT ON!! CANT ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE!!! SAVED A TRIP TO THE GARAGE WHO WOULD CHARGE MORE!!😁😁"
"Excellent and fast service at a very good price"
"Required a radio code after really poor service from my local Vauxhall garage found this site and within a few hours received the code and had my Sat-Nav, Radio, CD and bluetooth back. Really Really pleased and money very well spen!!!"
"I filled out the data sheet and was sent the radio code within 5 minutes brilliant, thanks"
"Excellent service code came through within half an hour even on a Sunday. Also considerably cheaper than the dealer."
"Asked for a radio code for a vauxhall astra 2004. The code was e-mailed to me in 30mins & all for £20. Other sites were alot more. Very good service. Although have not as yet put the code in."
"Good service!"
"excellent and fast service"
"Excellent service"
"Very easy and speedy to use.."
"Did what it says on the tin, great fast service, best £18 I ever spent"
"very quick, no fuss easy transaction. Code within 15 minutes"
"I had the code within 3 minutes of purchase. Excellent service"
"2 Land Rover dealers could not or would not supply a code but Radio Codes did , very efficiently and helpful, music in car again. Brilliant service. Many thanks Cath. Regards and best wishes for the new year. Malcolm"
"So very quick and easy to do. Tap in the product and serial codes and the code is given. Used the service twice now."
"Excellent service thank you, I needed the code for a head unit from a scrapyard and it was supplied from s/n within 2 hours. Well done and very good value."
"A brilliant and quick service Would recommend this company"
"I needed a car radio keycode, once I got the correct serial number I was able to get the radio working again straightforwardly via this website."
"Affordable, Reliable and Quick can't ask for more than that."
Radio Codes UK is rated 4.94 based on 4,201 reviews