Radio Codes UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Radio Codes UK

About Radio Codes UK: You can get your radio code from the serial number using our online radio decoding service. Most codes show on your screen, although codes that are not in our system can be supplied by email in minutes. We believe in competitive prices, offering our codes online at vastly reduced prices and offer a full money back guarantee. You can make a secure payment for your stereo code with your debit card, credit card or by Paypal express. If you lose the unlock code once you have received it we can offer free duplicate security codes by email. If you have any questions you can contact our friendly customer services from 9 am to 9 pm seven days a week.

info@radiocodes.co.uk

College Farm, Church Road, Denham, Suffolk.

customer service
"Fantastic service - a working code in seconds. Highly recommend this service."
"I must admit at first should I buy the code, will it be correct e.t.c. However in under two hour's I had the code, entered the code radio working fine, I am very happy with the service, paying the fee for the code is cheaper than buying a new radio, I highly recommend the services of Radio Codes UK."
"Merci.............."
"THE CODE WORKED, EASY TO USE EXCELLENT SERVICE"
"Absolutely fantastic service. I was able to reinstall the original Honda radio back into my car even after loosing the code card. Easy to follow instructions and a fantastic price made it far more cost effective than buying a new radio/ CD player."
"Great service, defo use again 👍"
"had a locked Nissan connect.. was desperate for the code, these guys hooked me up in 10 minutes flat.. works perfectly .. very happy customer. i was beginning to panic that it would cost a fortune to recover my radio but was very happy that i found this website and the help i needed at a decent price.."
"Very inexpensive, dealership wanted me to pay hundreds of dollars. Was skeptical at first. But I got the code within minutes and it ACTUALLY WORKED!!!!!! EXTREMELY PLEASED!!!!!!"
"This is the first time I have used Radio Codes UK and they did a great job. I can definitely recommend them. A quick response to my purchase and the radio was working in minutes."
"Audi a6 code only took around 30min to arrive after being advised up to two hours. Code worked fine no problems will use again in future."
"Easy, quick and worked straight away!"
"Needed a code for my Audi as I'd stupidly let the battery run flat and this site came recommended from a friend. Got the code within an hour and was significantly cheaper than going to a dealer. Not sure my girlfriend is so happy the music is working again mind..."
"Fast and effective-satisfied."
"Excellent service extremely quick and worked instantly, previously quoted £65 from car garage so really pleased at just £15"
"Such excellent service I am doing two more code searches immediately. Thank you very much."
"Very happy with service."
"fast and easy"
"Bought the code for a Cherokee Jeep radio , easy to use service all web based and my radio works now :) Thanks"
"Super service, quick and reasonably priced I’ve been without my car radio for a year finally sorted it in 20 minuets 😃"
"Sent in my radio details. Within 2 hours got my code - worked first time."
Radio Codes UK is rated 4.94 based on 4,288 reviews