Radio Codes UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Radio Codes UK

About Radio Codes UK: Welcome to Radiocodes.co.uk

We are a Trusted UK Supplier Of Online Radio Codes, Immobiliser & Key Codes. We have been trading since March 2006.

If you have any questions about our service please telephone us on 01223 926113 from 9 am to 9 pm seven days a week or use the Live Chat on the bottom left of our website.

College Farm,Church Road,Denham,Eye

Verified Buyer

Within a few minutes my radio was work in again! Great, thanks

Easy to use
DAVID TYE
Verified Buyer

Quick. easy to use. and the right code,and tells you if they have the code before you pay.
Excellent service. well recommended,
Stephen Nash
Verified Buyer

We lost the radio when a new battery was installed, Ford quoted £20 so we tried to do it ourselves, unfortunately our radio began with a V so we couldn't find the code on the internet, Johnjoe's team had us up and running within 10 minutes. Great service. Steve
Basingstoke Removals
Verified Buyer

Fast service at a good price
Verified Buyer

Battery recently died and when new one went in, the radio wouldn't work as I don't have the code. Looked online and many sites offer the same service at a much higher price. I'll admit I was a bit dubious but paid via PayPal & waited for the code to appear. It did eventually and am happy to say it works! Thank you.
Verified Buyer

Just worked straight away. Brilliant service.
Verified Buyer

Very good got code in secends
Timothy Buck
Verified Buyer

Always worrying using someone you've not heard of on the internet, but I rang them to check there was a real person there, checked out videos, reviews and it all looked good. So I put in the serial number and paid the money. Within about 5 seconds the code showed up and my stereo was successfully unlocked in another 20. Brilliant, thank you.

Only took 2 mintues to fill out and my radio code come through within seconds
Claire Hughes
Verified Buyer

Worked perfect would recommend to friends a lot easier than taking it to a garage
JOHN MOORE
Verified Buyer

i bought a lovely 2003 vauxhall astra from a family whos father own it from new it had 60000 miles full service history only problem was radio had lost its code and the elderly owner had passed away ....i tried everything barr going to the main dealer i just got my code from radio codes got it entered and now radio/cd player is fully working ,,,really these guys are fantastic and the price £24 was very reasonable ,,,i would have No Hesitation recommending Radio codes to future customers ,,,,you get 5 Stars from me
kind regards John Moore Belfast Northern Ireland
Frances Cash
Verified Buyer

Works perfectly it worked immediately and my code for Ford galaxy is hard to obtain
Marinetta Herczeg
Verified Buyer

First I could not set it from my mistake but they answered to my email in 1 second to help me.
Everything was good, thanks a lot!
Akiiki Tambwe
Verified Buyer

I couldn't believe the response I got. It was as prompt as advertised. That's the best so far.
Verified Buyer

Worked first time, received the code within seconds of completing the order.....
Bartosz Kepczynski
Verified Buyer

Got what I wanted without any hassle and for a good price :)
STEVE BEST
Verified Buyer

Code worked first time and saved fortunes against taking car into Ford dealer to be sorted
Christopher Lawson
Verified Buyer

Excellent. Code was with me in 20 minutes. Worked straight away.
Thanks very much.
Martin Willis
Verified Buyer

Sent my Code within 5 minutes - worked no problem - quick and easy - recommended!
Radio Codes UK is rated 4.94 based on 2,913 reviews