Radio Codes UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Radio Codes UK

About Radio Codes UK: You can get your radio code from the serial number using our online radio decoding service. Most codes show on your screen, although codes that are not in our system can be supplied by email in minutes. We believe in competitive prices, offering our codes online at vastly reduced prices and offer a full money back guarantee. You can make a secure payment for your stereo code with your debit card, credit card or by Paypal express. If you lose the unlock code once you have received it we can offer free duplicate security codes by email. If you have any questions you can contact our friendly customer services from 9 am to 9 pm seven days a week.

info@radiocodes.co.uk

College Farm, Church Road, Denham, Suffolk.

Andrew Channon
"Well that was easy and saved me 75% of what ford wanted from me. Brilliant snd easy service. Highly recommended"
KEVIN COOPER
"Superb service....... Others told me it was not possible to supply the code for my Vauxhall radio and I would have to replace it...... These guys had me up and running within minutes..... Thanks very much"
Mohammed Saiful Islam
"I've been going mad and I've been running around for my radio code but no luck. Then stumbled across this site and my word! Couldn't believe how simple and quick it was to get my radio code with one simple payment which was at a very good price, would recommend it to anyone looking to decode their radio Thank you"
"Great and fast service, thanks!"
"Excellent service we would highly recommend"
"Great, easy to use service and very quick. Code supplied worked first time. Highly recommended, very happy customer!"
"Excellent service, did what they said and code arrived and more importantly worked."
"Very easy and very quick"
"I was not really believing, but i didn't have choice because ford dealer was asking £30 + an appointment, So I just went with Radio code UK online and in a matter of minutes I had the code and it was spot on. They deserve the money. A+++++++× and thanks"
"Very Good out of hours Service Allow 25 mins to get the code though"
"Even though I had provided incorrect information the correct code arrived very promptly and solved the issue."
"Super! Got my radio working again in minutes"
"Lost my radio due to flat battery and didn't know code Radio codes uk sent it to me in seconds Brilliant"
"Purchased a code for a Ford Focus radio, waited a couple of minutes for it to be sent through, followed instructions and it worked first time. Definitely worth the £9.95, significantly cheaper than what Ford wanted to do it."
"What a fanstastic service , swift and value for money . needed radio code for landrover discovery we recently purchased , did some work on it needing battery disconect . when work done found no code in paper work and serial number info worn off radio . RADIO CODES UK to the rescue . supplied vin and payment . and after a short wait got code through and radio back in action many many thanks all round . will recommend or use again if needed , as saying goes 5 stars all round , many thanks again to all at RADIO CODES UK ."
"Really quick service I got exactly what I was looking for. Would recommend."
"I must admit I was sceptical, but I had explored all the other alternatives. I did, like one of the other reviewers, think there may be a scam going on. However, I took the plunge having checked the 'https' URL and I am pleased to say I received my code a couple of minutes after payment, and it worked. Well done 'Radio Codes'. I do have one criticism, I first choose to use the 'PayPal' option, and I did not like the way 'PayPal' tried to get me to open an account. I did look at the screen to see if I could avoid this, however, I could not see a way around not completing the account opening process. I choose not go any further with PayPal and paid via the other option on the 'Radio Code' web page. All the security features I expect from a secure payment URL were there. Again, well done Radio Codes."
"Thought we were going to have to pull out the stereo which would have been a nightmare! I was completely chuffed to get it sorted so quickly - the process literally took 5 mins!"
"Simple process. Gave them my radio serial number, they confirmed they had the code, I paid, they displayed the code, I entered it on my radio and the radio started working. Very pleased!"
"Fast, accurate and reasonably priced. Code sent within 10 minutes late on a Saturday evening."
"Good straight forward service and within 2hrs as promised , would recommend."
"Brilliant all went well on Nissian with no codes in the Manuel after battery disconnected"
"Excellent service almost an instantaneous reply! Money well spent and I now have peace of mind that the code is correct!"
Radio Codes UK is rated 4.94 based on 3,894 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!