ipostparcels Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend ipostparcels

How would you rate ipostparcels ?

"I sent an extremely well packaged microwave to the isle of man as a gift for my elderly father, whose own had broken after years of usage. Despite it being marked 'FRAGILE' all over, the driver threw it into his van. Needless to say it arrived smashed at the corner and the handle was broken off. No telephone contact number. Only contact via FB. Shicking service!!! A total waste of a hundred pounds! AVOID THIS COMPANY! IN MY PERSONAL OPINION, THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH."
"Terrible service Avoid like the plague, I paid for next day Saturday delivery of a birthday present. I waited from 6am until 8 pm for the courier to arrive, I contacted chat, email, Facebook and eventually found a contact number. At 9am I was told that I would be given a one hour time slot by 10.30am, at 11am I was told that I a wild be given a 1 hour time slot by 3pm, at 4pm I was told that the driver had been given my number and would contact me directly. At 6pm, I was told that the parcel should have been collected before 6pm but it could be Friday night traffic (what all day?). Needless to say the courier never arrived to collect, no apologies from customer service at all. Refund requested but told that I have to wait 3-5 working days. Then asked me to review their service. Take my advice dint use them, look at other review sites as I have to question the good reviews on here. This is the second parcel they have failed to collect for me now & I will never use them again"
"When my parcel wasn't collected today for delivery tomorrow as paid for I tried the online chat to find out what happened. The agent said it was an out of time collection, no apology nothing. If you are wondering what out of time collection actually means - it means ipostparcels couldn't be bothered to collect and instead of saying we're very sorry - we've messed up, we'll put it right - they say it was an out of time collection - as if this is a recognised term I should be familiar with and accepting of. No offer of some discount on the price I paid, but most of all no simple - hey we're sorry, we'll get this sorted - which I'm hoping they will by collecting tomorrow and delivering a day late to the recipient."
"Absolutely terrible fraudsters ! Taking money and no service. They never shows up for collection. They need to shutdown this business and stop harassing people."
"I have used ipostparcels for my business of late. They have been great up until a recent incident which has unfortunately repeated itself. I have no issues sending my product all over the country, good pick up and timely next day delivery UNTIL it reaches a London depot. The first consignment was marked as delayed and after 4 days I was informed it was ‘smashed’ and 1/4 of it returned to me, they sent pictures but no broken glass as it’s a ‘health and safety’ risk. As it was glass there is no compensation, my delivery price was refunded after I demanded it. I continued to use these guys and gave them the benefit of the doubt, deliveries made it through all as planned until I tried to send the replacement package for the damage items. I have just been informed it has been ‘damaged’ AGAIN! Very conincendental it’s going to the exact same depot and address. I was sure to wrap up the goods very thoroughly this time, it must be incredibly difficult to ‘damage’. My boxes are branded and the contents are obvious so I feel they are being pinched and passed off as ‘damaged’. Of course I can not prove this, there is no number to call and I can’t reply to their emails as they use a no reply address. I am a member of a large forum of professionals for our line of business and I will be actively ensuring they know of this case and to stay well clear of this bunch. Ipostparcels will lose a very decent line of business off the back of this as I indeed have, and deservedly so!"
"ipost parcels damaged two very well packaged items in two weeks then refused to refund either. Over £400 lost. Unacceptable and terrible service"
"Sent 2 items, what should have been next day took around 5 days, the other item took 28 days and was smashed in transit. They don't respond to emails. It cost me £16 phone charges to chase both parcels up as they are premium rate numbers. I made a damaged item claim in June and never heard again, and its now September.....WILL NEVER EVER USE AGAIN!!!"
"Have waited and wasted three days for a collection. Abysmal service. Being lied to constantly by twitter direct messages is also very lame and pathetic."
"Like most people here, ipost did not collect my parcel. I tried reaching out on their website but got no answer. Finally got through to their customer care via Facebook messenger. They said that the van person had indicated that parcel had been collected so they said they would issue me with a refund in the meantime reorganise another collection at my cost. Silly me I reorganised it and again, not collected. Not received first refund either! How are his people in business? Who are they? Today they have offered me a 10% discount!!!! Absolute madness!"
"What an absolute horrible company! They supposed collect my parcel on 07.08, gave me specific time which was helpful. However, did not turn up then and for the rest of the day as well. As an explanation said that the depot failed to assign the delivery!!!! What a joke! Thay also promised to collect the parcel the next day but failed to ask me if this is convinient! Hard to belive companies like that still exist on the market!!!!!"
"Didn't even turn up to collect over 1 week after promised collection date."
"Your Case Number is CC823AA6. This Case is regarding Consignment Number 41304900000436 Dear sirs according to your policies one must make a claim within 3 days of a package being delivered or 7 if lost. I don’t know where we stand in that you claim to have delivered a package when plaintively have not. The package was paid for and should have been delivered on a Saturday. Saturday- Out of time, no call Monday- out of time no call On the Monday as it was obvious you had failed we asked for a new delivery address, at the RHS show at Tatton Park and were promised a Tuesday Delivery Tuesday- nothing Wednesday- nothing Thursday Friday- nothing Saturday- nothing I was informed on Friday that management at Hemel Hempstead had failed to do anything with the package due to staff problems Monday-nothing Tuesday-still nothing wednesday-nothing Thursday-an email claiming to have delivered Friday- nothing Saturday-nothing Stopped caring Monday-not even responding to my complaints Tuesday-"
"Cheap until things go wrong - then the use of the word "useless" would be praise"
"Why are they in business? They did not collect our parcel on 4 days running (made arrangements that included time off-work, neighbours, porters etc. DISGRACEFUL."
"These people should be taken out of business. They are as unreliable as sending items via donkey."
"Do not use this service!!! Their service is very poor and you will most likely regret having anything to do with them."
"They just won't deliver internationally. My last two international consignments were returned to me with no explanation. As usual there was no tracking and they only offer a partial refund. Why do I keep using these clowns????"
"Absolutely rude disgusting service from Dilah, just closed the chat when I asked to speak to the manager. Said can only provide my with a tracking number for my parcels (for fully trackable international service) once parcels are delivered!!! Is this a joke??? Chat available on request! Today is 18th since parcels were picked up on 11th there is no sign of them being anywhere!!! I was lied to 3 times (since 13th) by customer service emailing me and saying tomorrow I will receive dhl tracking numbers and 3 times no one bothered. Today I finally got through to live chat and was dealt with by extremely rude person Dilah who asked I want to be provided with a fake tracking number for my parcels???? JOKE! WHERE ARE MY PARCELS???"
"Worst service I have ever used for my business. It is the third time they failed to show up for a collection in the last month alone! (not even a text notification about it) This time, it has been 5 days over the collection date that I booked, with customers complaining about delays and me having to offer partial refunds so they won't leave negative ETSY reviews. Their call centre is an automated machine that tells you to e-mail them and they never answer the e-mails. Of course, this is not surprising since Ipostparcels is basically a second name for UKmail (good try, you have horrible reviews as UK mail so you renamed the company). I managed to find the personal phone number of the driver and he simply said "I am on holiday", so basically, every time he has a day off, the company does not send a replacement for the area and the entire zone gets no service. I really feel sorry for their employees! The whole thing is in shambles and should not be allowed to operate at all!"
"Same old, same old. 'We'll collect between 8am and 6pm and let you know the 1hr slot on the day via SMS.' Received no SMS. No collection attempted. Lost a day of my life I'll never get back. Cannot believe DHL endorses them..."
ipostparcels is rated 1.56 based on 2,436 reviews