ipostparcels Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend ipostparcels

How would you rate ipostparcels ?

Antony Jones
Verified Reviewer
"They just won't deliver internationally. My last two international consignments were returned to me with no explanation. As usual there was no tracking and they only offer a partial refund. Why do I keep using these clowns????"
"Absolutely rude disgusting service from Dilah, just closed the chat when I asked to speak to the manager. Said can only provide my with a tracking number for my parcels (for fully trackable international service) once parcels are delivered!!! Is this a joke??? Chat available on request! Today is 18th since parcels were picked up on 11th there is no sign of them being anywhere!!! I was lied to 3 times (since 13th) by customer service emailing me and saying tomorrow I will receive dhl tracking numbers and 3 times no one bothered. Today I finally got through to live chat and was dealt with by extremely rude person Dilah who asked I want to be provided with a fake tracking number for my parcels???? JOKE! WHERE ARE MY PARCELS???"
Konstantinos
Verified Reviewer
"Worst service I have ever used for my business. It is the third time they failed to show up for a collection in the last month alone! (not even a text notification about it) This time, it has been 5 days over the collection date that I booked, with customers complaining about delays and me having to offer partial refunds so they won't leave negative ETSY reviews. Their call centre is an automated machine that tells you to e-mail them and they never answer the e-mails. Of course, this is not surprising since Ipostparcels is basically a second name for UKmail (good try, you have horrible reviews as UK mail so you renamed the company). I managed to find the personal phone number of the driver and he simply said "I am on holiday", so basically, every time he has a day off, the company does not send a replacement for the area and the entire zone gets no service. I really feel sorry for their employees! The whole thing is in shambles and should not be allowed to operate at all!"
"Same old, same old. 'We'll collect between 8am and 6pm and let you know the 1hr slot on the day via SMS.' Received no SMS. No collection attempted. Lost a day of my life I'll never get back. Cannot believe DHL endorses them..."
Andrew Oldham
Verified Reviewer
"Claim Number SL18041868 Consignment Number 82611773329782 Your courier collected this parcel which I paid express delivery This has not been delivered and I have already had to refund the buyer via PayPal as they opened an EBay claim I completed the lost parcel page of your website and included all proof of sale and parcel details as requested I have now done this three times and after speaking to customer services on five occasions and being told the wrong information each time. A customer service person in Leeds lied to me on three occasions so I spoke to a manager who said all calls were recorded Last week I received an email to complete yet another form and provide all the proof yet again plus get the international buyer to complete a form also and scanned them again and emailed back to ipost parcels at the email address provided. Why did I have to complete these so many times plus your tracking shows it has not been delivered so why send a declaration form for the buyer which he completed and I have emailed back to you. Customer service is appalling and I still have no refund after 5 weeks It’s an insult for customer service staff to lie and give me false information over and over but they appear to get a kick from it. You complete forms on the ipost website and no one answers them Ipost, UK Mail and DHL are the same company pity the customer service team don't know they are. I will never use again. All you are trying to do is to frustrate me to a point where i give up trying to get my refund of £50 plus shipping cost. Well you picked a fight with the wrong person If you want trouble and weeks and weeks of hassle the use Ipost Don't waste your time and money they couldn't care less Andrew Oldham"
Carole McFadzean
Unverified Reviewer
"I sent a parcel to Germany. The last time it was scanned was at Tunbridge Wells depot. The item was not received. The item was valued at £80 and the cost of postage was £10. I paid for the parcel to be delivered and signed for. It was not delivered and signed for - it was lost by ipostparcel at their depot in Tunbridge Wells. After investigations the parcel was assigned the label "lost" The incident was totally the fault of ipostparcels but they have decided to only accept liability to the value of £25. The item was not damaged in transit - which could be caused by bad packaging -it was lost which is very poor indeed for a company that is earning its living delivering things. Although I always pay for items to be tracked and signed for I have had several communications from buyers who have drawn my attention that indeed the item was NOT signed for but left on a step somewhere. Again taking money under false pretences."
"Was sending crockery and was aware no compensation - understood. I didnt notice that they did not compensate for loss either. They collected parcel - 2 weeks later didnt arrive. Tracker didnt show past the collection details. Eventually said it was in Leicester warehouse somewhere. Had sizes and description of parcel - large and heavy box of crockery. They never found it. I had to refund the buyer the money for the crockery and the postage. So double out of pocket. How can a company operate on the basis that because it is crockery they are justified not to pay out when they lose it in transit. Surely it doesnt matter - they lost the parcel. Cannot speak to anyone on the phone. They are not interested. Do not ever use them."
"The parcel has been ready for THREE days now and no sign of their driver. You can’t contact them via phone and they replied 24 hours later to my message saying that they made an attempt but goods were not ready. Laughable! I will not use them ever again. My parcel will get there very late. If it will ever do anyway..."
At My Witsend
Unverified Reviewer
"i strongly advise that you do not use this ipost. I was using My Hermes for over 3 years with no issues. However, ipost claim next day delivery and so i have tried for the last 2 months and sent around 50 parcels. What a shambles. I have lost count of how many parcels have been late, one was 2 weeks late. Others just dont reach their destination. Some say they have been left in a safe place but no one can find it. I dont receive complaints but since trying iPost i have received nothing but complaints. Needless to say i have reverted back to the professionals My Hermes who do a fantastic job. If you dont want to parcel to arrive use ipost, if you want it to get to where it is supposed use someone else. You have been warned. Last thing, you cannot speak to anyone on the phone, apparently they dont have a number you can speak to someone on. I wonder why???"
"I used ipost parcels for the first time . Excellent service , parcel was delivered on time with no problems.Will definitely use again.✅"
"Only giving 1 star because zero doesn't appear to be an option. After 1 poor experience I thought I may be being a little harsh so I gave them a second chance. Parcel collected on time on 28th March. E mail on 4th April saying I'd forgotten a customs form so I completed and submitted it by e mail within 20 mins of getting the notification and asked for acknowledgment of receipt which I got from a gent named Daniel one of their International Advisors about 20 minutes later. Got an e mail saying my parcel was now being exported, as I wanted to San Marino then an e mail stating it had been delivered and had been signed for. Today it arrived back with me with no explanation. When I chased them up they said I hadn't completed the paperwork as required despite me having kept the e mails. Just absolute rubbish service, unable to keep simple track of correspondence between departments and my first impression was correct. I'll go back to PayPal again to get my money back and use another firm. A lesson learned."
"Can't provide receipts when I asked for them, they don't have a email address or a phone number. They failed to pick up our parcel four times, claiming we weren't here, however we are a hotel and have staff in the lobby 24/7..."
Linda Richardson
Verified Reviewer
"SHOCKING service parcel has been out for delivery for nearly one month, I have had only one response from the compant and that was today that is after about 20 emails, only one gent at Norsk has attempted to help me , turns out they sent to wrong place in germany then returned it to the depot then damaged the box then sent out again to the wrong sorting depot then sent it back where it has sat since last week ... they originally collect it on the 9th March !!! wont respond , dont care and wont tell me how to claim on the insurance i took out ... (but on line it says it can take 3 months ) goods are worth £250 .. i WANT IT SORTING NOW THIS IS DISGUSTING TREATMENT !!!"
Philip Lawrenson
Verified Reviewer
"Abysmal service. Paid for next day service. Item still sat at their depot. Impossible to contact by live chat or message. They claim the recipient has changed the delivery date when they definitely have not. Because of them i have received my first negative feedback on eBay. Avoid at all costs."
MICHELLE O'BRIEN
Unverified Reviewer
"Absolutely terrible service - sent parcel to Spain only to be told that it was being returned back to us, even though no contact with us or the customer in Spain. Waited a further 4 weeks to hear where it was and now they want to charge £47 for us to have receive it back?? SHOCKING!"
"Such a terrible experience with ipostparcels (also what an awful company name!). I shipped something from Glasgow to Vienna, and they tell me delivery wasn't possible. The recipient informed me that she was never called or contacted, no messages or notices were left about how to proceed further. The company tells me that the parcel is now back in the depot in Glasgow, waiting for me to pick it up - IF I agree to an outrageous fee of £47 (more than 3 TIMES the amount it cost me to send in the first place). This is insane - if you want your customers to be satisfied with your work, even if you don't deliver - DO NOT charge them to pick up their parcel. The delivery is the failure of ipostparcels. Awful company, bad customer service. Tacky name. Never again. I'll be sure to share my experience with anyone thinking of using this weak company."
"They collected my parcel on March, 1 and it was supposed to be 3-4 days international delivery but 2 weeks have passed now and the parcel still hasn't been delivered and I cannot track it beyond "Collected" status. I was returning goods to the seller and it suppose to be returned in the 2 weeks time frame which have already passed because ipostparcels failed the delivery on time! Now I exchange tweets with them few times a day and all I can get from them is "we will update you when we receive some information from our international partner". They are like good politicians there - never answer a simple and direct question. Also I made a complain using their complain form and they say that they answer in 3 hours. Forget about it! They don't bother to answer it at all! Awful service, parcel is lost. I so wish I'd use someone else"
"Failure to collect and unable to contact them to discover why. Premium for 'next day delivery'. Whole experience has been extremely unsatisfactory and I will not use the firm again."
"TOTALLY HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WEDDING PACKAGE NEVER DELIVERED AND WILL NOW BE DESTROYED I recently used this company to send a wedding present to Thailand. I gave plenty of time. They said 4./5 days delivery. I sent on 25th Jan, to this date it has not arrived. After posting it I started getting comms from the company. Saying variously, the parcel has arrived. The parcel could not be delivered. Asking me to contact them urgently. The only way I could do this was by email and they were not in any rush getting back to me. So weeks went by till I got another series of message. One again saying it had been delivered and another saying it was refused for at delivery. I contact my cousin who was getting married and it was never refuse because it was never delivered. After a while I heard back from them saying I had to pay £53 in duty or the packet would be held by them or destroyed till it was. NEVER AT ANY POINT DID THEY TELL ME I WOULD HAVE TO PAY IMPORT DUTY ON A GIFT - THEIR ONLINE GIFT GUIDE DOES NOT MENTION THIS AT ALL. I arranged for the package to be delivered and the duty to be paid. EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD NEVER TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE TO PAY THIS OR THIS WAS THE REASON FOR THE DELAY. We waited and waited and delivery arranged but never turned up. Now my cousin who is on honeymoon in Europe for a month. I receive another message from them saying I now had to pay £73 to get the package returned to me in the UK!!!! I have already paid £40 for it not to be delivered in Thailand. I think we all know the answer to that one. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY COMMUNICATION IS IMPOSSIBLE EXCEPT ON THEIR TERMS. IF THEY CHOOSE TO GET Back to you. They do not turn up when they say they will. Do not deliver and send out messages unrelated to the actual situation. MY COUSIN IS MARRIED ON HONEYMOON AND THE HAND MADE BOWLS I SPENT MONTHS MAKING PACKING AND SENDING WILL BE DESTROYED? WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEM OR WHERE THEY ARE."
"Thieves! First ever time using this company, I booked my parcel collection online, paid via PayPal then got a message to say there is a processing error , if money has been debited please contact customer services. Money was indeed debited immediately from my PayPal account! I then found out there is NO contact number, it’s email only and the online chat function is permanently unavailable. No reply whatsoever to my emails, £20 out of pocket and I let my customer down as I couldn’t send the parcel on the day I promised. I still have had no reply or refund for the service I paid for! An absolute disgrace of a company! They steal your money and offer no service! Never again!"
ipostparcels is rated 1.56 based on 2,420 reviews