ipostparcels Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend ipostparcels

How would you rate ipostparcels?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2406 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about ipostparcels in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Utter shambles of an organisation, liars, fraudsters, verging on criminal. Took over 2 weeks to deliver my parcel. Claimed they had tried to deliver on numerous occasions, when they clearly hadn't (I was waiting by the gate to prove this). Claimed to have rescheduled delivery when they clearly hadn't (live chat with agent confirmed this). Tracking app does not work (ceases to update in real time after a few minutes). Have closed down their telephone support line because they couldn't staff it because their service is so appalling they couldn't answer all the calls. I would NEVER use this company again and actively do not make online purchases from companies that do because I know my order will never arrive and I will have to travel 1 hour to pick it up from the depot. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES GO ANYWHERE NEAR UKMAIL, IPOSTPARCELS or DHL, the unholy trinity of failed box shifters!"
"Failed to collect so the parcel sat on my doorstep for 12 hours in the rain. Then the depot didn't reply to any messages sent by customer service (they were also unable to call them). I finally got a text saying it would be collected the following day with an hour collection slot - great! Except they didn't collect again, didn't ring the bell or call me. No way to contact customer services as the "chat" function is rarely available and they take 48hrs to respond to messages. Finally, I was told that they would collect "without fail" and that the driver would call me. Well guess what, they did fail....again, another no-show, no call from the driver, nothing. Utter disgrace and no way to run a business. Save yourself the stress and use one of the many other delivery services."
"I don't recommend their services!!!! Avoid if you can! Nobody to contact, no answers to an emails . My parcel was sent on 7th of December 2017 and yet on 06th of February 2018 still nothing! No message if it was lost .. No clue where could it be. Very upset and unhappy customer!"
"no communication, trying to reach customer service via email, via fb. did not receive any email regarding parcel collection. avoid avoid avoid"
"I sent a parcel to Germany, the label, which I had no control over was printed without the addressee's name. No surprise it didn't arrive! You cannot speak to a person, the telephone service keeps you in circles, the emails I received did not make any sense! The three owners of this company on paper are amply qualified to make this service work but my guess is they are just wanting to make a quick buck. So I withdraw all monies from my account. My advice do the same, especially as the person returning the parcel today, grabbed my signature and ran off down the path so fast, all I could actually do was smile!"
"I arranged to send some parcels with ipostparcels as they were the cheapest I could find for sending the particular items I needed to send. I didn't look at any reviews before arranging with them because I had heard of the company before and being part of UK Mail/DHL I thought they would be fine. After arranging the pick up though I did a search to check they were alright and got a bit worried seeing all the negative reviews on this site. I my experience though they were, as I presumed, absolutely fine. They sent a text message first thing in the morning of the day of the pick up to give a 1 hour window when they expected to arrive which they met. The driver was a nice chap, unlike some that just grunt at you. The tracking on the website was easy detailed and to use and the packages arrived at the destination on time without any issue. The reason I have given 4 stars and not 5 is because the driver didn't put the parcels in the van with very much care and with two of my parcels he just left them on the sides so they would have fallen over as soon as he went around a corner but they did get to the destination without being damaged."
"AVOID -AT YOUR RISK & PERIL!!!!! THEY'RE NOT EVEN THE CHEAPEST ! This company is part of UK Mail featured on Channel 4's Dispatches episode 'Secrets of your missing mail' which you can still view on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF_w7uSnOj0. Incredibly, UK Mail are owned by....DHL !"
"They using fake acounts to post good reviews!!! Im waiting already for 2 months for refund for parcel they never delivered even paypal cant do anyting about it!!! its scam!!"
Adrian Hasell
Unverified Reviewer
"We did all the form filling and arranged the parcel to be collected on Friday 12th Jan for delivery next day. Stayed in ALL day which was very inconvenient, they did not turn up. Tried to contact them no response had to take in to the good old post office on the Saturday. They eventually turned up on Monday 15th to collect the parcel, the driver was totally unaware that it should have been collected on the Friday but did not seem surprised when I told him. Appalling service never again. They do not have a phone number or proper e-mail address I can see why now."
"Ordered delivery parcel from Ipostparcels and it suposse to be delivered 2 weeks ago!!!!About week ago i recieved mail from company UK MAIL which is basicly ipostparcels that they cant locate my pacell and since that no rescponse!! they dont have contact number they know why! After reading they facebook site im sure i will never see my parcell or money back !!"
"Useless. Their courier turned up with no identification in an unmarked van and refused to give a receipt even though on their website it says a receipt will be given. I therefore refused to hand over the parcel as if it went missing I would have no proof they had collected it and instead have tried to contact their customer services. They don't have a phone number so one has to use their online form. They claim to respond within 3 hours but no one ever does DO NOT USE"
"They never picked up our parcel. Contacted them numerous times over the span of 3 days. Have given up and will use a different company. Customer service team also lied to me every time. I would give 0/5.... unbelievable that this company is operating."
"They are lost my box, i was waiting one and half months when they sad: sorry we are lost your box.... and now i nned fighting with them to get back my money Never again🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬"
"item missed many times , some items delivered ( left in someones garden)to wrong address.signed for delivered marked delivered without delivering and without collecting signature from customer. awful , terrible service . shockingly horrible."
"Hi ok impostparcel well.....I ordered delivery of my parcel trough them for first time and they keep writing me that they cant find my parcel for over week now!!! they dont have contact number and i been told that they only inboud company so they dont really responsible for your delivery!! Im not sure if i ever see my parcell or money reading some of this comments! I never use this company again for sure!"
"very poor service"
"ipostparcels (owned by UK Mail) were supposed to deliver my parcel to Switzerland in 2 days. It took them 15 days. The contents of the parcel was homemade chocolate truffles, which have over 2 weeks degraded in quality, and are possibly no longer edible. I filled out their online forms, and I included all information they asked for, including what was in the parcel, its value etc etc. I then printed the label it generated, added it to the parcel, and took it to the UK Mail depot. 6 days later I received information that my parcel was being held because it needed an invoice. I explained that it was not a commercial package, but was told that everything being sent outside of the EU required an invoice. This appeared to be true, but I was not prompted to fill anything else at the time of purchase by ipostparcels / UK Mail. I filled in an invoice and sent it back. From this point it still took them another 7 days to deliver the parcel. They attempted a delivery, and contacted me to tell me that there was a problem with the address, so I double-checked this with the recipient - everything was correct. I confirmed the address with ipostparcels / UK Mail and provided the recipient's phone number. I was then told that the real problem was simply that no one had been home. Having provided shocking service, their customer service team sent me a 50% refund on the postage cost. I did not ask for this, and do not accept that as reasonable compensation for me having to chase them every day, and not having my parcel delivered anywhere near on time. At no point in the payment process, or when printing a label, was I flagged to say I would need an invoice. When I handed the parcel to the depot, no one asked me or checked in any way. I have reviewed the information, and there is a small note about invoices, this is all it says: --- What to do next: Make sure your parcel is correctly packaged and you have securely attached your labels. If your parcel is for delivery outside the EU then you must also attach your invoices. Follow our guidelines for packaging domestic and international parcels --- Now, since there is nothing telling me that I need an invoice (nothing has been sold, and I had itemised everything on the paperwork from iportparcels / UK Mail), I had no reason to think I would need one. I followed the link which directs you to their guidelines on packing, but it only says thet 'if' you have invoices they should be in an envelope attached to the container. Nothing about whether I would need one, nothing about why I would need one for non-commercial purposes. An ipostparcels / UK Mail employee told me that filling in the information in the section about contents of the package was what constituted an invoice, and I they believed I had not filled this in. However a user can't progress from the form to the basket unless all fields are filled out, and I included this information. I have used ipostparcels / UK Mail in the past, and they lost my parcel. I cannot recommend anyone use UK Mail or ipostparcels. They, in this instance have outsourced to DHL. I may as well have just used their third parties directly, and next time I will."
"Absolutely useless! Failed to collect and they sent me an email stating that nobody was at home - AN ABSOLUTE LIE!"
"Failed to collect my parcel when they said they would. Eventually when they did collect it, they didn’t deliver it to its destination. There are no contact details, customer service is very very poor. Please beware!"
"Never never use again! If you need to send parcels abroad , don't use this pricks as after leaving the UK they say that is not their problem. The customer service shows disrespect, with incompetent people, just stay away. I used parcel2go and I had an issue with them on collection but after collected arrived quick. Compared with this it is a dream, and I can say I stressed with parcel2go a bit. I work for Hermes and I can say that this couriers to their regular clients don't do these. Collections and deliveries on time. But someone who need to send a parcel from time to time this can be a nightmare. 1 star because is the only way to give my opinion. Never had such stress in my life. As shown on the photo they advertise 5 to 6 days. Today 22 December 2017 parcel still with their partner in Spain."
ipostparcels is rated 1.57 based on 2,400 reviews