ipostparcels Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend ipostparcels

Tell us how ipostparcels made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Bad services and cancelled client's order because they failed the collection I got two attempted collections by Ipostparcel, first time I missed it in the morning. Second time the driver was no shown during the collection time. Then I asked for a third re-collection. Then Ipostparcel canceled my order for that. That should be fine for Ipostparcel to refund all the orders that made by the clients and didn't care about their own business. But I still want to make a written complaint for the driver and the Customer Service Advisor Jade Barker. Please let me know how I could have a senior staff to discuss my case. Thanks Ms Lau Here is the reply from IPostparcel on 16/1/19 I have checked the GPS and can advise the driver attempted at your address, as the collection was attempted on two occasions, the collection has now been cancelled and the service point have advised the driver will not be collecting shipment 40617540045992. I have issued a full refund on the shipment, please allow 3-5 working days for the funds to show back in your account. Jade Barker Customer Service Advisor DHL Parcel UK Ltd Unit 340 Atkinson Way Magna Park Milton Keynes MK17 8FF"
"Never turned up simple as that , no customer service , Rang DHL how money was paid to NO HELP , sent DPD , AVOID IPOSTPARCELS / DHL , also if you can pay paypal do so can get refund quicker ...."
"shitty compamy"
"Arranged a collection service for a parcel. Waited an entire day for the courier, who never showed up. No telephone/live chat helpline. Demanded a refund, which i was granted. Then the courier turned up 4 days later and was extremely rude."
"Appalling delivery service with even worse customer service"
"My parcel is stuck abroad, there is no number to contact for Ipostparcel and customer service is outrageous. Never use it, be careful."
"I sent two International Express parcels on the 31st of October...........one week later they have not been delivered and one has not even left the UK. Tracking is worse than useless after one week all I get get is that they have been collected. I eventually got through to a human being who told me that one of the packages left the UK on Monday and he gave me a DHL tracking number which is as much use as an ornament.....not recognised. Deliver parcels ? I don't think they could deliver newspapers."
"I sent an extremely well packaged microwave to the isle of man as a gift for my elderly father, whose own had broken after years of usage. Despite it being marked 'FRAGILE' all over, the driver threw it into his van. Needless to say it arrived smashed at the corner and the handle was broken off. No telephone contact number. Only contact via FB. Shicking service!!! A total waste of a hundred pounds! AVOID THIS COMPANY! IN MY PERSONAL OPINION, THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH."
"Terrible service Avoid like the plague, I paid for next day Saturday delivery of a birthday present. I waited from 6am until 8 pm for the courier to arrive, I contacted chat, email, Facebook and eventually found a contact number. At 9am I was told that I would be given a one hour time slot by 10.30am, at 11am I was told that I a wild be given a 1 hour time slot by 3pm, at 4pm I was told that the driver had been given my number and would contact me directly. At 6pm, I was told that the parcel should have been collected before 6pm but it could be Friday night traffic (what all day?). Needless to say the courier never arrived to collect, no apologies from customer service at all. Refund requested but told that I have to wait 3-5 working days. Then asked me to review their service. Take my advice dint use them, look at other review sites as I have to question the good reviews on here. This is the second parcel they have failed to collect for me now & I will never use them again"
"When my parcel wasn't collected today for delivery tomorrow as paid for I tried the online chat to find out what happened. The agent said it was an out of time collection, no apology nothing. If you are wondering what out of time collection actually means - it means ipostparcels couldn't be bothered to collect and instead of saying we're very sorry - we've messed up, we'll put it right - they say it was an out of time collection - as if this is a recognised term I should be familiar with and accepting of. No offer of some discount on the price I paid, but most of all no simple - hey we're sorry, we'll get this sorted - which I'm hoping they will by collecting tomorrow and delivering a day late to the recipient."
"Absolutely terrible fraudsters ! Taking money and no service. They never shows up for collection. They need to shutdown this business and stop harassing people."
"I have used ipostparcels for my business of late. They have been great up until a recent incident which has unfortunately repeated itself. I have no issues sending my product all over the country, good pick up and timely next day delivery UNTIL it reaches a London depot. The first consignment was marked as delayed and after 4 days I was informed it was ‘smashed’ and 1/4 of it returned to me, they sent pictures but no broken glass as it’s a ‘health and safety’ risk. As it was glass there is no compensation, my delivery price was refunded after I demanded it. I continued to use these guys and gave them the benefit of the doubt, deliveries made it through all as planned until I tried to send the replacement package for the damage items. I have just been informed it has been ‘damaged’ AGAIN! Very conincendental it’s going to the exact same depot and address. I was sure to wrap up the goods very thoroughly this time, it must be incredibly difficult to ‘damage’. My boxes are branded and the contents are obvious so I feel they are being pinched and passed off as ‘damaged’. Of course I can not prove this, there is no number to call and I can’t reply to their emails as they use a no reply address. I am a member of a large forum of professionals for our line of business and I will be actively ensuring they know of this case and to stay well clear of this bunch. Ipostparcels will lose a very decent line of business off the back of this as I indeed have, and deservedly so!"
"ipost parcels damaged two very well packaged items in two weeks then refused to refund either. Over £400 lost. Unacceptable and terrible service"
"Sent 2 items, what should have been next day took around 5 days, the other item took 28 days and was smashed in transit. They don't respond to emails. It cost me £16 phone charges to chase both parcels up as they are premium rate numbers. I made a damaged item claim in June and never heard again, and its now September.....WILL NEVER EVER USE AGAIN!!!"
"Have waited and wasted three days for a collection. Abysmal service. Being lied to constantly by twitter direct messages is also very lame and pathetic."
"Like most people here, ipost did not collect my parcel. I tried reaching out on their website but got no answer. Finally got through to their customer care via Facebook messenger. They said that the van person had indicated that parcel had been collected so they said they would issue me with a refund in the meantime reorganise another collection at my cost. Silly me I reorganised it and again, not collected. Not received first refund either! How are his people in business? Who are they? Today they have offered me a 10% discount!!!! Absolute madness!"
"What an absolute horrible company! They supposed collect my parcel on 07.08, gave me specific time which was helpful. However, did not turn up then and for the rest of the day as well. As an explanation said that the depot failed to assign the delivery!!!! What a joke! Thay also promised to collect the parcel the next day but failed to ask me if this is convinient! Hard to belive companies like that still exist on the market!!!!!"
"Seriously genuinely the worst most incompetent operation I have encountered in my life. I used next day delivery and it took 11 days , 6 lengthy phone calls and three formal complaints to eventually get the parcel delivered. NONE Of the formal complaints have been answered. This company does not deserve to exist bringing so much stress and not even bothering to answer formal complaints"
"Didn't even turn up to collect over 1 week after promised collection date."
"Your Case Number is CC823AA6. This Case is regarding Consignment Number 41304900000436 Dear sirs according to your policies one must make a claim within 3 days of a package being delivered or 7 if lost. I don’t know where we stand in that you claim to have delivered a package when plaintively have not. The package was paid for and should have been delivered on a Saturday. Saturday- Out of time, no call Monday- out of time no call On the Monday as it was obvious you had failed we asked for a new delivery address, at the RHS show at Tatton Park and were promised a Tuesday Delivery Tuesday- nothing Wednesday- nothing Thursday Friday- nothing Saturday- nothing I was informed on Friday that management at Hemel Hempstead had failed to do anything with the package due to staff problems Monday-nothing Tuesday-still nothing wednesday-nothing Thursday-an email claiming to have delivered Friday- nothing Saturday-nothing Stopped caring Monday-not even responding to my complaints Tuesday-"
ipostparcels is rated 1.56 based on 2,444 reviews